UNC

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: UNC

Postby jbrooks58 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:43 am

If BC could get the production they got from Owens and Turner yesterday, as well as get rid of Carter and have Hicks and Robinson back they'd actually be competitive. :titanic
jbrooks58
Carney Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:40 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:For the record, I think banning eepstein was stupid.

why? what did we really miss? go read the cuse game thread and imagine those comments applied to yesterday's game.

These types of bannings are not in the spirit of this board. I think eepstein is overreaching in a lot of his analysis but what he is doing is not on the same level as roonie and the guy from Texas.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:09 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:

why? what did we really miss? go read the cuse game thread and imagine those comments applied to yesterday's game.

These types of bannings are not in the spirit of this board. I think eepstein is overreaching in a lot of his analysis but what he is doing is not on the same level as roonie and the guy from Texas.

Counterpoint, banning people is funny sometimes, especially when it is for short periods.

Eepstein has micropenis; ergo it is ok to ban him temporarily.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:11 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Counterpoint, banning people is funny sometimes, especially when it is for short periods.

this
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:17 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

this

I'd like to go on the record as someone who misses bani.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:27 am

ban jhiggi and unban eepstein.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:02 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:ban jhiggi and unban eepstein.

eepstein was banned for a day. he is no longer banned and hasn't been for about a day
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:03 am

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

this

You are a moron. Banning Eppy just confirms this. Only posting again because I had to weigh in on this. Have fun with your shitty board, Brad Bates and pricksix, you idiot.

there is not a doubt in my mind you will post to this board again.

but, maybe we lucked out and eepstein really won't come back. dare to dream...
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:27 am

so now you've moved from stealing angry dick's shtick to stealing my fake quit shtick? wonderful
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:33 am

Or maybe we could just stop banning people altogether for the crime of "having annoyed Tobacco while he was on his period"

Outside of Roonie's new message spamming, the most ban-worthy behavior I've seen on this board is Tobacco's posting of penis images directly into threads
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:42 am

eepstein was banned on saturday for talking tough about how shitty bc was but not backing it up when pressed.

the last banning prior to that was the result of the worst poster contest where the stated "prize" was a one week banning.

the last banning prior to that was the bots from the bot invasion.

where is "all the banning" that you are bitching about, glacier? seriously, you're going to accuse me of being on my period all the while you are creating some imaginary volume of injustices that clearly boil your blood and had direct impact on your enjoyment of our less than stellar performance in chapel hill on saturday? you're really something else but i guess i need to tend to your feelings and provide you with this admission survey required before you can enter the safe space you so clearly need...

and maybe some of this to keep down the swelling:

TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:35 am

Glacier is my favorite nickname going right now.

Wht does higgi have a hair across his ass for pedro?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:39 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:Glacier is my favorite nickname going right now.

Wht does higgi have a hair across his ass for pedro?

that stems back from when jhiggi first burst on the scene. prick6 and higgi used to slapfight about anything and everything. if this place wasn't a broken down 72 pinto you could use the search function to find examples
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:Or maybe we could just stop banning people altogether for the crime of "having annoyed Tobacco while he was on his period"

Outside of Roonie's new message spamming, the most ban-worthy behavior I've seen on this board is Tobacco's posting of penis images directly into threads

You don't get a vote because you are a terrible poster.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:44 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:Or maybe we could just stop banning people altogether for the crime of "having annoyed Tobacco while he was on his period"

You don't get a vote because you are a terrible poster.

Oral fun isn't a terrible poster. He just gets outraged easily, which is terrible. He's also a poster.

You see, Oswald, this is the classic situation of "who put their peanut butters in my chocolates/who put their chocolates in my peanut butters". When all the dust settles, we'll all have a good laugh while bathing in each other's chocolates. Easy peezy.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:46 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:eepstein was banned on saturday for talking tough about how shitty bc was but not backing it up when pressed.

the last banning prior to that was the result of the worst poster contest where the stated "prize" was a one week banning.

where is "all the banning" that you are bitching about, glacier? seriously, you're going to accuse me of being on my period all the while you are creating some imaginary volume of injustices that clearly boil your blood and had direct impact on your enjoyment of our less than stellar performance in chapel hill on saturday? you're really something else but i guess i need to tend to your feelings and provide you with this admission survey required before you can enter the safe space you so clearly need...

I'm only coming back to point out that you are lying to everyone on this board again. This is the 3rd time I've been banned within a month. Whether it was you or one of you minions it doesn't really matter. Have the screenshots to show it.

You realize if you scare of jhiggi, myself and a few people in the EO Section you and your minions are going to be posting messages to each other right? Because everyone else will be gone

Short of an apology you can have your stupid message board where you randomly ban people for doing nothing wrong. This place use to be fun and free, clearly not anymore it's exactly like the old board which all of us left for the exact things you're doing now.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:58 pm

I am down to my last tissue and I am not certain who needs it more.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:26 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:eepstein was banned on saturday for talking tough about how shitty bc was but not backing it up when pressed.

I'm only coming back to point out that you are lying to everyone on this board again. This is the 3rd time I've been banned within a month. Whether it was you or one of you minions it doesn't really matter. Have the screenshots to show it.

You realize if you scare of jhiggi, myself and a few people in the EO Section you and your minions are going to be posting messages to each other right? Because everyone else will be gone

Short of an apology you can have your stupid message board where you randomly ban people for doing nothing wrong. This place use to be fun and free, clearly not anymore it's exactly like the old board which all of us left for the exact things you're doing now.

i am sorry that i find your repetitive complaints about the team not having enough talent to be tiresome.

please, please don't leave. i don't know how we could possibly survive without you pointing out that untalented 4s and 5s will get their asses handed to them in the acc. please continue these in depth insights that are not at all obvious and as great to read the 100th time in a day as they were the first time 100 days ago.

when i look at the moderator logs i see you were banned yesterday (by me) and you were banned for finishing in 2nd in the worst poster bracket (by someone else). i'll accept your claimed 3rd banning as typical wesleyan exaggeration. considering that you've "quit" on this team (football and/or basketball) at least a dozen times, i truly wonder why you're still here.

i look forward to your microdickian reascent into the world of pointing out how terrible the basketball team is in the remaining 2 days leading up to the uva game.
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:27 pm

ps - try some of oral fun's cream. it may help ease some of your pains
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:29 pm

In fairness, TRE, if tiresome complaining about shitty college sports programs were a threshold for banishment, there would be no left here to do the banishing.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:30 pm

That said, random and temporary banning (1) can be funny, (b) has happened to me many times to my merriment, and (iii) is no reason to be butt hurt as bad as epstein just was.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:38 pm

true and true.

well said, tedwardo. next time i'm ready to ban you, i'll give you a pass.

and the suggestion that jhiggi pack up his shtickmobile during an election year is more laughable than the suggestion that dgf might die by suffocating on vaginia
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby h2o on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:17 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:true and true.

and the suggestion that jhiggi pack up his shtickmobile during an election year is more laughable than the suggestion that dgf might die by suffocating on vaginia

stfu you drama queen and get the search function working.
h2o
Campion Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:28 pm

h2o {l Wrote}:

at your age i can safely say that the search function will not be fixed in your lifetime
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby h2o on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:38 pm

h2o {l Wrote}:

at your age i can safely say that the search function will not be fixed in your lifetime

that goes without saying. this site has one foot in the grave and will most likely be dead in a year or so. Unless the six of you get fed up with each other before that.
h2o
Campion Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:03 pm

Twitter says the only bc press at the unc game was eagle action. No Boston newspapers.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby jbrooks58 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:35 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

i am sorry that i find your repetitive complaints about the team not having enough talent to be tiresome.

please, please don't leave. i don't know how we could possibly survive without you pointing out that untalented 4s and 5s will get their asses handed to them in the acc. please continue these in depth insights that are not at all obvious and as great to read the 100th time in a day as they were the first time 100 days ago.

when i look at the moderator logs i see you were banned yesterday (by me) and you were banned for finishing in 2nd in the worst poster bracket (by someone else). i'll accept your claimed 3rd banning as typical wesleyan exaggeration. considering that you've "quit" on this team (football and/or basketball) at least a dozen times, i truly wonder why you're still here.

i look forward to your microdickian reascent into the world of pointing out how terrible the basketball team is in the remaining 2 days leading up to the uva game.

TRE,
We understand that eepsteins complaining can get old, but without him most of these threads would have little to no conversation. Frankly, I enjoy talking to other fans of BC and would appreciate if you didn't run them off just because you get annoyed. Thank you.
jbrooks58
Carney Hall

Postby lobstalova on Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:45 am

jbrooks58 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

TRE,
We understand that eepsteins complaining can get old, but without him most of these threads would have little to no conversation. Frankly, I enjoy talking to other fans of BC and would appreciate if you didn't run them off just because you get annoyed. Thank you.

agreed and I loathe eepstein's comments.
lobstalova
n00b

Postby 2014 Eagle on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:30 am

Back to basketball talk- clearly the only reason why UNC lost last night was because they had to grind out the win over us on Saturday, so let's just take credit for that L'ville win last night! :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken
Go Eags
2014 Eagle
Carney Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:04 pm

Roy Williams is an atrocious in game coach version: 34665422245
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali