New Hampshire final tuneup

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: New Hampshire final tuneup

Postby HJS on Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:19 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:In conclusion, the lack of a PF is going to get this team destroyed most nights, and when it doesn't, their FT shooting will do them in. I'm proud of Clifford, he deserves to have some success.

I'm tired and this isn't overly microdickish but how do say You don't understand how we get out rebounded and follow up with your lament about no PF?

We got out rebounded because 1) we have no PF; and 2) diallo can't stay on the court for more than a minute and a half due to fouling(which you also mentioned) so we end up playing the guy who isn't really a PF at C.

I guess it's the scholarship distribution issue, but this type of game is beginning to annoy me to the point where watching isn't super enjoyable. I can't wait to watch two 6'5" PFs attempt to play post defense in the ACC.

I've been spamming the Recruiting Thread about this, but my biggest complaint with JC right now is his failing to land a real PF in this class (be it Marfo or a similar prospect). The team is in dire need of a PF who rebounds, defends and plays with his back to the basket. I maintain that the 6'6" DEs playing BB are sometimes hard to find, but not hard to recruit as most major conference teams prefer to take PFs who could be the next Durant instead of the Rashod Kent or Dmitri Young.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum