UCI thread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: UCI thread

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:40 pm

longdistanceeagle {l Wrote}:BC should "blow out" Santa Clara, a team that just lost to Arizona by 2 in OT? C'mon, man.

ACC teams should beat Santa Clara
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:42 pm

we should comfortably beat an 0-7 santa clara
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:42 pm

jbrooks58 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
jbrooks58 {l Wrote}:eepstein0 calm down. 1) Boise St. didn't even come close to throttling UC their 7'6" guy got in foul trouble which changed the dynamic of that game. 2) No one ever said UC was a Final Four Team so why would Boise St. be one? 3) We can all probably agree that the team showed a real lack of effort today but that still doesn't mean that UC isn't good. You have to understand that we have 10 freshman and the 2 seniors aren't bonafide leaders. This team will struggle this year because of that. Also they never quit and obviously did try because the cut the lead down by the end. There WILL be more games like this later in the season. It happens when your team is this young. I'm just happy our coach won't let the players use that to excuse their effort.

The effort was absolutely horrific. Robinson, Clifford and Mezinkas tried. I saw zero effort from anyone else on that court until we were down like 25.

Carter played like a total dog. Is there a play we run called Eli Chuck a 30 Footer?

UCI doesn't suck, but they're worse than any ACC team we are going to run across.

Well you can go ahead and keep freaking out about this loss. I'll be worried if we lose to Santa Clara. We understand that not trying is inexcusable but you have to understand its gonna happen with young guys.

I highly doubt they come out flat against SC. I have a feeling JC was as amused as I was at that effort and energy yesterday.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby jbrooks58 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:47 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
jbrooks58 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
jbrooks58 {l Wrote}:eepstein0 calm down. 1) Boise St. didn't even come close to throttling UC their 7'6" guy got in foul trouble which changed the dynamic of that game. 2) No one ever said UC was a Final Four Team so why would Boise St. be one? 3) We can all probably agree that the team showed a real lack of effort today but that still doesn't mean that UC isn't good. You have to understand that we have 10 freshman and the 2 seniors aren't bonafide leaders. This team will struggle this year because of that. Also they never quit and obviously did try because the cut the lead down by the end. There WILL be more games like this later in the season. It happens when your team is this young. I'm just happy our coach won't let the players use that to excuse their effort.

The effort was absolutely horrific. Robinson, Clifford and Mezinkas tried. I saw zero effort from anyone else on that court until we were down like 25.

Carter played like a total dog. Is there a play we run called Eli Chuck a 30 Footer?

UCI doesn't suck, but they're worse than any ACC team we are going to run across.

Well you can go ahead and keep freaking out about this loss. I'll be worried if we lose to Santa Clara. We understand that not trying is inexcusable but you have to understand its gonna happen with young guys.

I highly doubt they come out flat against SC. I have a feeling JC was as amused as I was at that effort and energy yesterday.

I hope so.
jbrooks58
Carney Hall

Postby GlorytoBC on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:10 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
longdistanceeagle {l Wrote}:BC should "blow out" Santa Clara, a team that just lost to Arizona by 2 in OT? C'mon, man.

Tell that to the 2005 National Champion Tar Heels
GlorytoBC
Carney Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:22 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

I still stand by this statement. If you can't beat fucking 0-7 Santa Clara with freshman then recruit better
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum