CCSU Game

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: CCSU Game

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:50 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:maybe we do both. i really want to crown a worst poster and watch them cry like scott tenorman

Don't lose your resolve on worst poster. The fact that we already have some apprehension from a couple of potential heavyweights with an obviously gnawing fear of being labeled "Worst Poster" is an excellent sign for the contest. Can't you just see it now, the winner claiming: "Everyone knows I'm not actually the worst poster! People just voted for me because they thought it would be funny to see me win!"

Bomberirony
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles25 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:18 pm

2014 Eagle {l Wrote}:
Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:I am so looking forward to the Worst Poster contest this year.

it's a wide open race but i am expecting to see your name on the ballot this year.

i'm going to have a hard time limiting myself to 5 nominees. i figure you and eaglekeeper are on the list, hansen has done the work to earn it, rbkterk is a strong contender, roonie goes without saying (if he comes back from his 7 day banning)... i may have to forego my tedwardo and huang nominations this year

In true high school basketball player fashion I'm going to release my top 7 list of worst posters. I just want to thank all these posters for their effort and say that there is no favorite at this time. I am also not closing my recruitment to other posters - this is just my top 7 list right now. I am blessed to have this opportunity and know it will be very difficult cutting to just 5. List is in no order.

Tobacco Road Eagle
Teddy
J higgi
Roonie
Dtwalrus
Eagle 9903
Hansen

I believe you neglected to include BCEagles25

Fixed. What the hell do I have to do to get on this list of distinguished assholes/bad posters?
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:19 pm

kiss a girl that you aren't related to
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles25 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:23 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:kiss a girl that you aren't related to

If that was actually the qualification I think I would be in a category worse than asshat, but for the sake of this running joke that I enjoy, can it be a kiss on the cheek?

EDIT- I find that this was a worthy 3,666th post
Last edited by BCEagles25 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:23 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:

If that was actually the qualification I think I would be in a category worse than asshat, but for the sake of this running joke that I enjoy, can it be a kiss on the cheek?

yes - let us know when you kiss a girl you are not related to on the cheek, cock or balls
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles25 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:30 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:

yes - let us know when you kiss a girl you are not related to on the ... cock or balls

That would be great, and if I got far enough (fingers crossed) we'd be eskimo brothers!
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:08 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:penn st/harvard win 1
uml
maine
delaware
fordham
unh

that gets us to 8. win 2 in conference gets me to 10 (low end)...i could see us maybe squeaking 3 or 4...anything more than 4 in conference id be impressed with

I think they beat both Harvard and Penn St. Ignoring the name Harvard they're not that good. I also think they steal one out in Anaheim.

Providence is doable as is the second game out in CA. If you zone Providence they chuck 3s, depends on how many of those go in. Plus half their team may be suspended by then.

MSU is an automatic loss, they're going to have 25 offensive rebounds over Clifford.

I thought we could beat Miami, but this Miami team looks very good to me
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:10 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Not sure how everyone can be disappointed with any freshman, especially a freshman big, in their second game. Good play from freshmen and this stage is ALWAYS a pleasant surprise. Expecting Reyes to be some huge contributor at this stage is a bit over the top.

What the hell is an ACC walk on?

Reyes is a project, in a perfect world they would've redshirted him but oh well.

A Steve Onahue ACC scholarship 'athlete'.

This is what I was looking for.

America East or NESCAC player were also acceptable answers.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum