CCSU Game

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: CCSU Game

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:54 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Not sure how everyone can be disappointed with any freshman, especially a freshman big, in their second game. Good play from freshmen and this stage is ALWAYS a pleasant surprise. Expecting Reyes to be some huge contributor at this stage is a bit over the top.

spoken like an eo n00b that doesn't see the same thing happen year-in and year-out
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles25 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:03 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I get the distinct impression that Turner and Robinson are boys. They have good court chemistry

Well yeah, they look the same.

Wait. No. Wait, I didn't mean it like that
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:07 am

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Not sure how everyone can be disappointed with any freshman, especially a freshman big, in their second game. Good play from freshmen and this stage is ALWAYS a pleasant surprise. Expecting Reyes to be some huge contributor at this stage is a bit over the top.

spoken like an eo n00b that doesn't see the same thing happen year-in and year-out

Also spoken like a hungover alcoholic..... hence the typos

ummmmmmmmmmmm, what?
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:09 am

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:

You're like 8 years too late on that joke.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:11 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:

Took me a minute to find the one typo too. Pretty much a fail all around.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles25 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:18 am

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:

Nah, not really

Wait, can we put this wonderful interaction on hold for about three minutes? Yeah, sorry, that's how long it takes for this popcorn to cook
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:34 am

I am so looking forward to the Worst Poster contest this year.
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:39 am

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:

Nah, not really

Wait, can we put this wonderful interaction on hold for about three minutes? Yeah, sorry, that's how long it takes for this popcorn to cook

jhiggi's sort of the CCSU in this metaphor. Just catch the box score in the morning.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:40 am

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:I am so looking forward to the Worst Poster contest this year.

Order your lawn signs?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:44 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:I am so looking forward to the Worst Poster contest this year.

Order your lawn signs?

I ordered 25 lawn signs and 12 bumper stickers. Now I just need one good teammate and a competent coach and I should be able to win easily.

Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:50 am

it's a wide open race but i am expecting to see your name on the ballot this year.

i'm going to have a hard time limiting myself to 5 nominees. i figure you and eaglekeeper are on the list, hansen has done the work to earn it, rbkterk is a strong contender, roonie goes without saying (if he comes back from his 7 day banning)... i may have to forego my tedwardo and huang nominations this year
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby 2001Eagle on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:05 pm

it's a wide open race but i am expecting to see your name on the ballot this year.

i'm going to have a hard time limiting myself to 5 nominees. i figure you and eaglekeeper are on the list, hansen has done the work to earn it, rbkterk is a strong contender, roonie goes without saying (if he comes back from his 7 day banning)... i may have to forego my tedwardo and huang nominations this year

please make sure that roonie and higgi are in opposite brackets.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:09 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:

please make sure that roonie and higgi are in opposite brackets.

i forgot about higgi and strat

i have no control over the brackets... that's all up to the nomination committee. so if you nominate like a jackass you'll be left with jackass brackets. said differently, CALLING PEOPLE AN ASSHOLE IS SIR1UZB1ZN3SS
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:14 pm

In true high school basketball player fashion I'm going to release my top 7 list of worst posters. I just want to thank all these posters for their effort and say that there is no favorite at this time. I am also not closing my recruitment to other posters - this is just my top 7 list right now. I am blessed to have this opportunity and know it will be very difficult cutting to just 5. List is in no order.

Tobacco Road Eagle
Teddy
J higgi
Roonie
Dtwalrus
Eagle 9903
Hansen

Unapologetic Catholic
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:17 pm

angry dick's gonna be mad he was left out of the top 7
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:19 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:angry dick's gonna be mad he was left out of the top 7

I thought we were changing it from Asshat of the Year to Worst Poster of the Year as a result of Dick gaining votes of admiration and the original spirit of the contest being that winning should be an insult.
Last edited by Corporal Funishment on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unapologetic Catholic
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:19 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Order your lawn signs?

I ordered 25 lawn signs and 12 bumper stickers. Now I just need one good teammate and a competent coach and I should be able to win easily.

This was too subtle. Good effort though.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:21 pm

Are you kidding, this dude is a 1 seed We haven't had a poster hit the tourney with this kind of momentum.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:Dtwalrus

He definitely deserves recognition after his performance on the football board in September and October.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:26 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Order your lawn signs?

This was too subtle. Good effort though.

No, it was beautiful because it it typifies your idiocy in the nicest way possible

Need a binky?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:29 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:

In true high school basketball player fashion I'm going to release my top 7 list of worst posters. I just want to thank all these posters for their effort and say that there is no favorite at this time. I am also not closing my recruitment to other posters - this is just my top 7 list right now. I am blessed to have this opportunity and know it will be very difficult cutting to just 5. List is in no order.

Tobacco Road Eagle
Teddy
J higgi
Roonie
Dtwalrus
Eagle 9903
Hansen

I am honored to be included in your list. I will be starting a Super Pac to help advance my campaign to become the newest 'Asshat of the Year'. Feel free to PM me for donation information.

And in staying true to his natural form, I am sure t that Angry Dick will give a large sum to the pack about a week before I am eliminated from the bracket. (This is assuming I am eliminated, of course, which is no sure thing).

If it is asshat, you are definitely in, but there are a lot worse posters that you. By the way, do all of these typos mean you hit the bottle a little last night?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:34 pm

teddy the typo police beat me to it.

i'm thinking we change it up and go worst poster this year. asshat has run it's course and now features people trying to win. worst poster has a much better chance at hurting people's feelings (i'm looking at both interns)
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:34 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:

Tobacco Road Eagle
Teddy
J higgi
Roonie
Dtwalrus
Eagle 9903
Hansen

I am honored to be included in your list. I will be starting a Super Pac to help advance my campaign to become the newest 'Asshat of the Year'. Feel free to PM me for donation information.

And in staying true to his natural form, I am sure t that Angry Dick will give a large sum to the pack about a week before I am eliminated from the bracket. (This is assuming I am eliminated, of course, which is no sure thing).

If it is asshat, you are definitely in, but there are a lot worse posters that you. By the way, do all of these typos mean you hit the bottle a little last night?

FYI: Those typos are because we are all currently drinking here in Congress due to it being an extended recess.

Your fake lobbying job is more of any Angry Dick target.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:35 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:teddy the typo police beat me to it.

i'm thinking we change it up and go worst poster this year. asshat has run it's course and now features people trying to win. worst poster has a much better chance at hurting people's feelings (i'm looking at both interns)

Problem is that the worst poster is a shoo-in for about 3-4 people, none of whom are currently in this thread. Asshat, on the other hand, includes pretty much everyone posting in this thread
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:57 pm

maybe we do both. i really want to crown a worst poster and watch them cry like scott tenorman
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:04 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:maybe we do both. i really want to crown a worst poster and watch them cry like scott tenorman

Don't lose your resolve on worst poster. The fact that we already have some apprehension from a couple of potential heavyweights with an obviously gnawing fear of being labeled "Worst Poster" is an excellent sign for the contest. Can't you just see it now, the winner claiming: "Everyone knows I'm not actually the worst poster! People just voted for me because they thought it would be funny to see me win!"

Unapologetic Catholic
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby 2014 Eagle on Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:15 pm

Tobacco Road Eagle
Teddy
J higgi
Roonie
Dtwalrus
Eagle 9903
Hansen

I believe you neglected to include the emojis next to each name
Go Eags
2014 Eagle
Carney Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:26 pm

2014 Eagle {l Wrote}:

Tobacco Road Eagle
Teddy
J higgi
Roonie
Dtwalrus
Eagle 9903
Hansen

I believe you neglected to include the emojis next to each name

he was in a rush to go climb a glacier
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:33 pm

What the hell is an ACC walk on?

Reyes is a project, in a perfect world they would've redshirted him but oh well.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BostonChillage on Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:42 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

What the hell is an ACC walk on?

Reyes is a project, in a perfect world they would've redshirted him but oh well.

ACC walk on is someone who could have legitimately gotten a scholarship at a low DI school or DII level. They service a purpose in having extra bodies during practice who aren't completely useless.
"I love this moment so much I want to have sex with it"
BostonChillage
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum