Conte Musings - Game 1

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Conte Musings - Game 1

Postby MaroonNGold on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:08 pm

This lightning start is not being missed across the college hoops horizon.

Don't for a minute think that the lights were not on far into the night at the hoop offices in Durham and Chapel Hill watching tape from Chestnut Hill.

Also, the Green Line Recruiting Buzz reports this morning that there is a growing swell to rename the Wooden Award the Christian Award.

So what if there were more folks in Bapst yesterday afternoon than in Conte. We ARE an academic power, are we not?

But then again, perhaps not so much.

Seems that the Rubber Stamp Section of the Admissions Office has tripled in size and scope. For our protocol now seems to be to thrive with players who are on their third college. Do we lead the nation in that regard?

Whence all the pessimism about Clifford - and the rest of the squad? Y'all will be crooning a different tune in March.

Astute courtside observers noted, though, one adjustment that must be made immediately: we cannot prosper with Perp and Hicks making only cameo appearances.

On to Central CT State!
BC once attracted stars like Abrams, Adams, Agbai, Austin, Bagley, Barros, Bell, Curley, Driscoll, Dudley, Eisley, Evans, Huckaby, Jackson, McCready, Murphy, O'Brien, Rice, Smith, Williams, et al.

Those days are gone.

And who is responsible for that?
MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Location: St. Ignatius, praying for a leader who'll restore BC's trustworthiness.

Re: Conte Musings - Game 1

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:06 pm

This is an official warning. Start another stupid ass thread such as this that says the same things as all your other threads and you will be banned for spamming the board.

You want to post this same shit in one of the other hundred similar threads that you started, so be it. But start another thread and I'd suggest you say goodbye at the end because you'll be outta here mrs cooley
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby MaroonNGold on Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:05 am

SO MUCH FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

IF YOU ARE THE DICTATOR OF THIS SITE AND HAVE THE POWER TO BAN ME AND CHOOSE TO DO SO, GO RIGHT AHEAD.

ALL YOU WANT HERE IS THE PARTY LINE.

THAT OUTLOOK BY FANDOM IS JUST WHAT HAS BROUGHT BC SPORTS TO THE NADIR IT NOW HAS.

SEEMS YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH, PAL.
BC once attracted stars like Abrams, Adams, Agbai, Austin, Bagley, Barros, Bell, Curley, Driscoll, Dudley, Eisley, Evans, Huckaby, Jackson, McCready, Murphy, O'Brien, Rice, Smith, Williams, et al.

Those days are gone.

MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Location: St. Ignatius, praying for a leader who'll restore BC's trustworthiness.

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:35 am

It's because your posts add 0 content or insight.

Please ban him
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:06 am

MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:SO MUCH FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

IF YOU ARE THE DICTATOR OF THIS SITE AND HAVE THE POWER TO BAN ME AND CHOOSE TO DO SO, GO RIGHT AHEAD.

THAT OUTLOOK BY FANDOM IS JUST WHAT HAS BROUGHT BC SPORTS TO THE NADIR IT NOW HAS.

i can handle the truth just fine; we just don't need the same shit said in a new thread daily.

say all the free speech shit you want - you've got an entire thread dedicated to your own stupid ass free speech. fill it up with your hilariously sarcastic posts about firing skinner, joining the acc, kowtowing to leahy, etc. it's dumb and repetitive and all i'm asking is you keep it in your dumb and repetitive thread rather than start a new one every time you get a wild hair up your ass.

now, if you want to continue to mischaracterize the argument i'd suggest you move to columbia and wash the poop swastika off the wall.

love always,

tre
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby BCStevenHale on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:34 am

If I knew then what I know now, I would have gone after Stephanie Tanner
BCStevenHale
n00b

Postby DrJackRyan on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:22 pm

Should be crucified list:
1. Sandusky
2. Rooney
3. Barabas
3. Jesus

Should not be crucified list:
1. Jesus
2. Barabas
3. Rooney
4. Sandusky
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Postby MaroonNGold on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:54 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:SO MUCH FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

i can handle the truth just fine; we just don't need the same shit said in a new thread daily.

say all the free speech shit you want - you've got an entire thread dedicated to your own stupid ass free speech. fill it up with your hilariously sarcastic posts about firing skinner, joining the acc, kowtowing to leahy, etc. it's dumb and repetitive and all i'm asking is you keep it in your dumb and repetitive thread rather than start a new one every time you get a wild hair up your ass.

now, if you want to continue to mischaracterize the argument i'd suggest you move to columbia and wash the poop swastika off the wall.

ove always,

tre

Your eloquence ("shit", "wild hair up your ass", "poop swastika" = to say nothing of your self-deception that I am affiliated with Providence College) prompts this question which I am unable to answer, but you surely can:

Did you graduate magna or summa?

As they say in the Navy, now hear this:

I will post anywhere I choose on this forum, consistent with the posted rules.

You don't control my expression of views (which, unlike some of yours, contain neither gutter language nor vitriol) - and never will, tough guy.

It appears that you want this forum to be Lapdog Central, where sycophants gather to express adulation for the debacle that BC football and basketball have become.

You - and some other palace guards here - can't grasp that nothing will change out at the Heights until the customers say - with their wallets - that we won't take this any longer.

Now, if you want to play Castro, and ban responsible dissent, have at it, Red Rider.

Those days are gone.

MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:33 pm

let me put it more clearly and without any words that you may find offensive. you are a moron that clearly has no idea what is going on around him in this world. if you spend a half of a second reading what other people wrote rather than coming up with your own hilarious new take on the same old topics you would see that the vast majority of the members of this website do not like the current coaching staff of either the basketball or the football team, do not like the athletic department and it's staff/management and do not like the small time way that the school's administration has chosen to prioritize athletics. it's the same thing that you say without the false bravado and pomp and circumstance seemingly worthy of a ticker-tape parade.

nothing you are saying hasn't been said thousands of times. nothing you are saying is all that ground breakingly profound. nothing you are saying is even clever, witty or in the slightest bit amusing.

the reality is that you think a lot of yourself and those feelings seem to be incredibly unfounded. your reading comprehension hovers below entrance requirements to bc high and your creativity reminds us of a black-and-white television playing a test pattern.

so post where you want but realize you've been warned. create another thread to tell us about how the nfl is calling to ask the football team to join the league or that the college basketball hall of fame is already engraving plaques for jimmy mac and his young guns and i will ban you from this website. the first transgression will get you a week, the second will get you a month, and the third strike will find you out forever.

lastly, to answer your question, it was only cum laude. not may of us could climb to your level of intelligence
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:35 pm

MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:It appears that you want this forum to be Lapdog Central, where sycophants gather to express adulation for the debacle that BC football and basketball have become.

I know that this is just a bad alias trying to be ironic but this shit was hilarious.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:39 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:It appears that you want this forum to be Lapdog Central, where sycophants gather to express adulation for the debacle that BC football and basketball have become.

I know that this is just a bad alias trying to be ironic but this shit was hilarious.

i honestly and truly think this is a real moron that actually feels this way. much like poster that have come before him that assign feelings and beliefs to the rest of the readers and writers of this message board.

i hope you're correct that it's a well disguised aliass but i fear this really is a full fledged moron that helps to bring this country down
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DrJackRyan on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Rooney is without a doubt a real person. He used to this same stuff everyday on the Boston.com as "Longputter".

Had some really crazy takes...everything was the fault of Fr. Leahy...everyone hated Fr. Leahy.....nothing was ever the fault of the coaches (JOB, TOB, Spaz, Skinner) instead it was the fault of Fr. Leahy...no school fired coaches at a higher rate that BC...our alumni giving rate was proof that everyone hated Fr. Leahy...etc.

Definitely a real person who is crazy.

He has hinted in the past that a big part of his animus is that he was fired from his job at BC by Leahy...or perhaps friends/family members were laid of...I forget the details but he is very adamant that laying people off / firing them is THE WORST THING EVER.
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:34 pm

I just think it is funny that one can be tone deaf enough to think that this bunch of outlawed bitchers is a collection of sycophants.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Return to Conte Forum