Boston College 8's weekly suggestion of the 2015 starting lineup

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Boston College 8's weekly suggestion of the 2015 starting li

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:32 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
longdistanceeagle {l Wrote}:the newcomers are all good shooters.

We all thought the same thing 5 years ago.

should I start calling you tucked in microdick? because I will if I have to.

This lends to a more important question, how would one tuck in a microdick? Eepstein, your input is welcome.

Does anyone find this amusing anymore (or ever did)?

It's getting annoying quite frankly and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop.

Would you prefer MS Paint animation?

imagine instead of "OP" it said "EP" or "Eepstein"

For the record, epstein, this one amused me.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:57 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
longdistanceeagle {l Wrote}:the newcomers are all good shooters.

We all thought the same thing 5 years ago.

should I start calling you tucked in microdick? because I will if I have to.

This lends to a more important question, how would one tuck in a microdick? Eepstein, your input is welcome.

Does anyone find this amusing anymore (or ever did)?

It's getting annoying quite frankly and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop.

Do you understand why he uses that term to describe you?
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:39 pm

If anyone else was like me and wondering who those two guys warming up with the team were, the roster has been updated and say hello to our 2 new walk ons.

Aser Ghebremichael from Somerville
Jordan Barros, son of guess who?

Good for them.

http://www.bceagles.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:41 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
BCHerbert {l Wrote}:
longdistanceeagle {l Wrote}:Terrell wasn't a miss. The qualifier for him was hiring his AAU coach; BC wouldn't and URI did. You won't see JC make deals to get kids.

Ty Boswell was not hired by URI.

dont let facts get in his way

Point for Long Distance Eagle - this happened this week

Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:45 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:Point for Long Distance Eagle - this happened this week

Corporal Funishment going full "Wwhhurre awl wwee gowwweengh tuh mweeet gnu?" with LDE
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:28 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:Point for Long Distance Eagle - this happened this week

Corporal Funishment going full "Wwhhurre awl wwee gowwweengh tuh mweeet gnu?" with LDE

Says the thirsty cretin who tried to arrange a boozy get-together with Eepstein in Foxboro, only to be flatly rejected. I'll pre-emptively answer the unasked question, since we all know where this lecherous carnival act of yours is headed: no, I will not have a couple drinks with you, nor will I get to know you over coffee, nor will I accept your invitation to take in a BC game together - no matter how many times you quote my posts, no matter how transparently you court my attention with poor grammar.

Unapologetic Catholic
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:03 am

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Says the thirsty cretin who tried to arrange a boozy get-together with Eepstein in Foxboro, only to be flatly rejected. I'll pre-emptively answer the unasked question, since we all know where this lecherous carnival act of yours is headed: no, I will not have a couple drinks with you, nor will I get to know you over coffee, nor will I accept your invitation to take in a BC game together - no matter how many times you quote my posts, no matter how transparently you court my attention with poor grammar.

First glacier, epic burn that only took you about six hours too put together after you reported my post (coward). Second, Im sorry I didnt extend the name tag invitation to you at Gillette, I can see its caused you some heartache.

I hope you and LDEs dick in your mouth can get through this together.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:36 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

First glacier, epic burn that only took you about six hours too put together after you reported my post (coward). Second, Im sorry I didnt extend the name tag invitation to you at Gillette, I can see its caused you some heartache.

anybody else see some potential of this heading to fedexville? i'm just not sure who will be the fedexor and who will be the fedexee
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:49 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

anybody else see some potential of this heading to fedexville? i'm just not sure who will be the fedexor and who will be the fedexee

I'm not much for fedExing. I Can't speak for Glacier though and he can't speak really either except for like "Wwhhurre awl wwee gowwweengh tuh sseeend tuh fedddexxx"
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum