hey eeptsteinzero

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

hey eeptsteinzero

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:53 pm

Lonnie Jackson has obtained his release, he's transferring. ACC or non-ACC caliber news?
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Re: hey eeptsteinzero

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:10 pm

Think JC helped him pack?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:27 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:Think JC helped him pack?

you typo'd KC
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:47 pm

I'll be interested to see where he lands. Could see him latching onto the end of the bench at a bottom tier Pac-12 school.

I won't hide my excitement though, I wanted no part of him playing major minutes next year.

He can shoot, sometimes. A good addition to any teams horse, 21 or knockout team.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:19 pm

I'd be interested to hear Atl's perspective on this. Clearly the staff didn't love him enough to convince him to stick around. Glad to see the staff is putting emphasis on being able to dribble with your head up.

For next year, I'd really like to BC land a 5th year at SG. Playing Milon 30-35 minutes a game won't be a recipe for success.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:31 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I'd be interested to hear Atl's perspective on this. Clearly the staff didn't love him enough to convince him to stick around. Glad to see the staff is putting emphasis on being able to dribble with your head up.

For next year, I'd really like to BC land a 5th year at SG. Playing Milon 30-35 minutes a game won't be a recipe for success.

I am working on said post now.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby 25GeraldRd on Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:48 am

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I'd be interested to hear Atl's perspective on this. Clearly the staff didn't love him enough to convince him to stick around. Glad to see the staff is putting emphasis on being able to dribble with your head up.

Working off of this year's 8-man rotation, we have:
Hanlan, Brown, Heckmann, Batten, Clifford playing the bulk of the minutes, with Odio, Magarity and Owens off the bench.

Losing Brown (SG/SF), Heckmann (F), Batten (G), and Odio (F), and replacing them with Diallo, Turner (SG/SF), Millon and Robinson (both guards).

5th year would definitely be nice just for the sake of depth. I'd like them to keep next year's freshman class at 4.
25GeraldRd
Carney Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:14 am

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:

You're entitled to your opinion, but that article is ridiculous.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:46 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
ATLeagle {l Wrote}:

Are you referring to ATL's blog post?
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:49 pm

25GeraldRd {l Wrote}:Working off of this year's 8-man rotation, we have:
Hanlan, Brown, Heckmann, Batten, Clifford playing the bulk of the minutes, with Odio, Magarity and Owens off the bench.

Losing Brown (SG/SF), Heckmann (F), Batten (G), and Odio (F), and replacing them with Diallo, Turner (SG/SF), Millon and Robinson (both guards).

5th year would definitely be nice just for the sake of depth. I'd like them to keep next year's freshman class at 4.

Hicks will hopefully be playing next year too. I think they either add one more 2015 freshman and a 5th year, or 2 fifth years. Hopefully someone who can dribble and someone who can rebound.
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:09 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
ATLeagle {l Wrote}:

Are you referring to ATL's blog post?

By reading said post, I can pretty much confirm that is to what he is referring. If that's what the staff thought, they are morons.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:17 pm

theres no way the staff thought that.

theres also no way syracuse was the most winnable game left on the schedule

i think atl has done a little too much ib'ing this year
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm

The staff did like him and spoke highly of him prior to the season. They also threw Don's staff under the bus because Lonnie still looked like he was in high school and never been in a college weight training program.

Things soured a bit as he's been hurt. I don't think either side is shedding tears.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:48 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:theres no way the staff thought that.

There is no way the staff thought he could be a leader during the transition? Or that he was too skinny?
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Lonnie Jackson was on pace to be a 1000 point scorer here. It's complete revisionist history to pretend he wasn't a useful player... he's not Dragicevic
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:53 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:

There is no way the staff thought he could be a leader during the transition? Or that he was too skinny?

That he was good at basketball...
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:54 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:Lonnie Jackson was on pace to be a 1000 point scorer here. It's complete revisionist history to pretend he wasn't a useful player... he's not Dragicevic

He was fine against the level of competition he should have been playing at in the first place (see America East and whatever conference Bryant plays in)
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Viewed Jackson in the same ilk of Clifford. At times valuable but on the whole overmatched in the ACC
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:31 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
ATLeagle {l Wrote}:

That he was good at basketball...

this
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:33 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:Lonnie Jackson was on pace to be a 1000 point scorer here. It's complete revisionist history to pretend he wasn't a useful player... he's not Dragicevic

Drago the practice hero was on pace to be a 1000 point scorer at ND after his freshman year.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby BostonChillage on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:08 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I'll be interested to see where he lands. Could see him latching onto the end of the bench at a bottom tier Pac-12 school.

I won't hide my excitement though, I wanted no part of him playing major minutes next year.

He can shoot, sometimes. A good addition to any teams horse, 21 or knockout team.

I think he's going to pull a Rahon and go to a WCC school that's not BYU or Gonzaga. Maybe Saint Mary's or USF. He'd get minutes at least that way.
"I love this moment so much I want to have sex with it"
BostonChillage
n00b

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:45 pm

Put me in the "there's no way the staff thought that" camp.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:54 pm

BostonChillage {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I'll be interested to see where he lands. Could see him latching onto the end of the bench at a bottom tier Pac-12 school.

I think he's going to pull a Rahon and go to a WCC school that's not BYU or Gonzaga. Maybe Saint Mary's or USF. He'd get minutes at least that way.

I'm putting the final flag of victory up if this happens
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:33 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

It's funny that you believe everyone else on this board thinks he is like a 1st Team All-ACC player. Most people just choose not to bash him every day.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:48 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

It's funny that you believe everyone else on this board thinks he is like a 1st Team All-ACC player. Most people just choose not to bash him every day.

Plenry of people thought he was good at basketball. He is not. Also see Dragevich, Alex, who I told you was awful from Day 1.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:08 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Plenry of people thought he was good at basketball. He is not. Also see Dragevich, Alex, who I told you was awful from Day 1.

The latter half of this is definitely true.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Return to Conte Forum