Dean Smith: Senile No More - Now Dead and Loving It

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Dean Smith: Senile No More - Now Dead and Loving It

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:40 am

Because he is fxcking dead. Fxck that guy, he was a liberal democrat and whiny sore loser (there is almost always a correlation between the two). I hope he spends eternity in Kirby Puckett's rape room or Barbaro's stable getting closelined by a demon that resembles Danya Abrams.

Say hello to Bryan Pata you miserable fxck, but thanks for chain smoking--that was a good call.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Re: Dean Smith: Senile No More

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:58 am

dean just missed my grave pooping list. coach k and lou holtz set a difficult plateau to reach
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:23 am

Dean was certainly overrated at Roy Williams levels, but I could never hate him like the guy at Duke.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:25 am

dean was the precursor to shuhchefskee. dean was the annoying one of his generation only to be overtaken in every aspect by the rat-man. it's like looking at movies that were rated r in the 80s that would now lie somewhere between pg/pg-13
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:29 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:dean was the precursor to shuhchefskee. dean was the annoying one of his generation only to be overtaken in every aspect by the rat-man. it's like looking at movies that were rated r in the 80s that would now lie somewhere between pg/pg-13

Krujewelwuski runs up the score on shitty teams while "his team isn't playing well" to the tune of a 50 point lead. Guy sucks.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:45 am

I have to say that local sports radio in DC today was not shedding a tear about his death this morning. Kornheiser just said "He was a gentleman until you had the temerity to beat his team. Than he whined, complained and attacked your team. Give Lefty [Drisel] five minutes and you'll have a whole different take on the man."

Seems about right. The 93 and 94 UNC teams routinely thugged it up. I hate Michigan with a white hot passion, but you can't argue that Montross repeatedly assaulted Howard and Webber during the last 10 minutes of the 93 Championship--I think at one point he put Howard in a headlock to get a rebound. I am glad Danya did what he did, I only wish the kid had been taken off on a backboard. I am also glad that one of the worst big game coaches in history is dead. If Bobby Knight had been able to accumulate the talent Smith had during that period he would have won 8 or 9 National Championships.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby jimmyjam48 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:15 am

Are you guys serious? I have seen massholes in my life but you all take the cake. Nothing but a bunch of fucktards who have never won anything. Ass holes.
jimmyjam48
n00b

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:24 am

jimmyjam48 {l Wrote}:Are you guys serious? I have seen massholes in my life but you all take the cake. Nothing but a bunch of fucktards who have never won anything. Ass holes.

yes we are serious.

dean smith was an asshole that could recruit talented basketball players and "coach" them to win basketball games; but after the games was still an asshole (especially when his player lost).

how is that different than the pollack in durham and his career on and off the court? if you want to fellate dean's corpse you'll need to help us understand why you don't fellate rat-cock as well
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby jimmyjam48 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am

What a fucking loser. Truly. BC never wins shit, never will. Well, maybe a hockey game once in a while but who really gives a fuck about that?
jimmyjam48
n00b

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:28 am

jimmyjam48 {l Wrote}:What a fucking loser. Truly. BC never wins shit, never will. Well, maybe a hockey game once in a while but who really gives a fuck about that?

so you admit that your love for dean smith will now move along to mike krzyzewski since he is a winner that gives back to the community and built a program from the ground up?

i hope mike's penis tastes similarly enough to dean's for you...
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:40 am

jimmyjam48 {l Wrote}:What a fucking loser. Truly. BC never wins shit, never will. Well, maybe a hockey game once in a while but who really gives a fuck about that?

Dean Smith doesn't bother me, he was just an epic fucking choke artist. Even worse than the moron coaching in Chapel Hill right now that couldn't make it past the Sweet Sixteen with Paul Pierce, Raef LaFrentz, Jacques Vaughn and Scot Pollard.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:42 am

Oh, and just because your self worth is evidently based on the success of a bunch of 18-22 basketball players, suck it:

twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby jimmyjam48 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:10 pm

How fucking far back did you have to go to find that???Fuck, it must suck to have to go back to 1994 Look at 1967 and 1975. It wont take much to look thru the history of BC hoops in the NCAA's. Hell, you have never made it past the regional final. Losers.
jimmyjam48
n00b

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:17 pm

jimmyjam48 {l Wrote}:How fucking far back did you have to go to find that???Fuck, it must suck to have to go back to 1994 Look at 1967 and 1975. It wont take much to look thru the history of BC hoops in the NCAA's. Hell, you have never made it past the regional final. Losers.

I'd have to go back a ways to find a relevant UNC squad too.

What year did you play at UNC? Or are you just one of those fucking toolbags that thinks he is part of the team?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:19 pm

Recent enough?

twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:21 pm

or this:

twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:39 pm

jimmyjam48 {l Wrote}:How fucking far back did you have to go to find that???Fuck, it must suck to have to go back to 1994 Look at 1967 and 1975. It wont take much to look thru the history of BC hoops in the NCAA's. Hell, you have never made it past the regional final. Losers.

i like to think that during his little post-game tirade about danya abrams, dean smith popped his first brain vessel on the way to the full blown alzheimers that destroyed the last few years of his life. if my version is true then i think we can all declare victory in leading dean smith to the great beyond. hip hip hooray
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:43 pm

i must say, now after having interacted with most of the acc fanbases, i think unc & cuse are worse than duke's.

you'd think all those carolina fans in conte were the 12th man on the bench when they were at iona pretending to go to unc
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:57 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:i must say, now after having interacted with most of the acc fanbases, i think unc & cuse are worse than duke's.

Cuse is worse because they are still not that far removed from the BE.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:01 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:i must say, now after having interacted with most of the acc fanbases, i think unc & cuse are worse than duke's.

Cuse is worse because they are still not that far removed from the BE.

which is that same thought that maryland would still be considered the worst were they still a member of the acc.

to braylon's second point, the bulk of the carolina alumni are not the problem... it's the mouthbreathing cletii like jimmyjamsomethinginmyass that support the heelz through non-licensed wal-mart purchases (much like the sullies and their starter jackets)
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:14 pm

jimmyjam48 {l Wrote}:Are you guys serious? I have seen massholes in my life but you all take the cake. Nothing but a bunch of fucktards who have never won anything. Ass holes.

There is no one here that is actually from Massachusetts fucknuts. Like Duke, the only people that go to BC are from the tri-state area
twballgame9
BC Guy

Re: Dean Smith: Senile No More - Now Dead and Loving It

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:23 pm

I agree with TRE. I think the combination of being a chain smoker and Danya's beautifully executed clothesline which ended his Sweet Sixteen appearance streak caused a small cerebral rupture that calcified and began the degeneration of his neural synapses. So I think we can take credit for killing the dumb son of a bitch. Also, Frank Maguire > Dean Smith.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:52 pm

you'd think all those carolina fans in conte were the 12th man on the bench when they were at iona pretending to go to unc

Maryland is the worst fan base, thrilled to have them gone.

UNC, Duke and Cuse are all in a close competition. The problem with UNC/Duke is all the bandwagon fans as TRE referenced. They are insufferable and only follow these teams since they are good. I can't figure out what Cuse's fans problems are...
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:53 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I'd have to go back a ways to find a relevant UNC squad too.

What year did you play at UNC? Or are you just one of those fucking toolbags that thinks he is part of the team?

Have fun losing in the round of 32 with your 10 McDonalds All-Americans. None one does less with more talent than ole Roy.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:16 am

Maryland was the worst hands down, shedding no tears that that program is gone

provided bad football and mediocre basketball
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:16 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:...mediocre basketball

they have a national championship. not to go all jimmyjamarodupmyass but if bc had won a national championship sometime in the last 20-30 years; we'd be hard pressed to say we have medicore basketball.

hell, if teddy is going to tout wake forest as a powerhouse program... there's no WAY we can say maryland is mediocre.

are they assholes? yes! but are they a basketball program that bc can snub in any way? i'd say not
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:30 am

Other than the national title season, MD hoop is above average in the same way Herb Sendek is above average as a coach.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:36 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Other than the national title season, MD hoop is above average in the same way Herb Sendek is above average as a coach.

narrowing it down to just one year is shortsighted as well. they were in back-to-back final fours and won the acc a few times.

if maryland is above average then bc is average to below average.
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:48 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Other than the national title season, MD hoop is above average in the same way Herb Sendek is above average as a coach.

narrowing it down to just one year is shortsighted as well. they were in back-to-back final fours and won the acc a few times.

BC has been well below average lately, like Wake. Maryland is a better program.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:05 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:

BC has been well below average lately, like Wake. Maryland is a better program.

agreed. i just think it looks like sour grapes when bc fans start pointing out the mediocrity of other programs that have done much more than our program. especially when they do it with a former bc coach, as in maryland's case
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Next

Return to Conte Forum