Pitt Game

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Pitt Game

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:29 pm

I just bought a ticket for $2. What a pathetic state our basketball program has become.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Re: Pitt Game

Postby AdamBC on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:53 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I just bought a ticket for $2. What a pathetic state our basketball program has become.

Thought only the womens team sold tix for $2 - did you buy a nagball ticket by accident?
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:59 am

AdamBC {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I just bought a ticket for $2. What a pathetic state our basketball program has become.

Thought only the womens team sold tix for $2 - did you buy a nagball ticket by accident?

Nope...secondary market
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:39 am

You can go for free if you know somebody with season tickets and they printed a voucher (while supplies last...)
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby sparky on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:42 am

for the usc game i got tickets right before the game. $8 a piece and under the basket.
sparky
Carney Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:11 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:This is funny, glad we didnt hire a good coach.

Calipari could be on the bench for BC tonight and it wouldn't make much of a difference.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:19 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

Calipari could be on the bench for BC tonight and it wouldn't make much of a difference.

wouldn't make a difference on the team or the crowd?

if you mean the crowd - i agree. these fucking nerds wouldn't show up to the games if they were giving away free blowjobs (from a girl, boy, or tranny from the foot's stable... recipient's choice).

if you mean the team, i disagree. calapari is greasy enough to eek more out of this conglomoration of medicore than jimmy mac can ever hope to be
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:21 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

if you mean the crowd - i agree. these fucking nerds wouldn't show up to the games if they were giving away free blowjobs (from a girl, boy, or tranny from the foot's stable... recipient's choice).

if you mean the team, i disagree. calapari is greasy enough to eek more out of this conglomoration of medicore than jimmy mac can ever hope to be

eh.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:38 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

I meant the crowd. A Tuesday at 9pm during break is not going to be pretty.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:08 pm

If we're going to avoid finishing last in the conference (which I think we will), this is a nice one to have. Pitt just lost by 18 to NC State, who is no better than middling.
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:17 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

Unless a Taylor Swift concerts follows the game...
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:19 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

or a die-in
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:20 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

or a die-in

Hey, the arena already has the nickname "Conte Morgue" doesn't it?
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:25 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

or a die-in

i don't think that's the name of the arena. i believe the name of the arena is the "conte forum"
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:06 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

or a die-in

i don't think that's the name of the arena. i believe the name of the arena is the "conte forum"

Another "missed Roethlisberger"
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:07 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

eh.

I'm not sure John Wooden could make this team any better. The talent level is abysmal. People asking about when Jackson, Caudill and Odio (when he was injured) tells you everything you need to know about this dumpster fire. Getting excited about fifth years for two of those guys is equally comical.

Thanks Steve D...
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:16 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

eh.

I'm not sure John Wooden could make this team any better. The talent level is abysmal. People asking about when Jackson, Caudill and Odio (when he was injured) tells you everything you need to know about this dumpster fire. Getting excited about fifth years for two of those guys is equally comical.

Thanks Steve D...

this is pandering to the voters.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:55 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

It's a horrible time.

Get off my turf...
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle14 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:02 pm

Guesses on tonight's attendance? No students (which sadly only means like 50 less people in attendance) and a 9 pm start? I'm going with 1500-2000 max.

I really don't think BC sells out a single game this year, which is pathetic since #3 UVA, #5 Louisville, #13 ND, #18 UNC, and Syracuse all come to Conte. The damage that Steve Donahue did to the program during my four years at BC will take years to recover from. It's tough to judge Christian because he doesn't have much to work with.
BCEagle14
n00b

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:05 pm

BCEagle14 {l Wrote}:Guesses on tonight's attendance? No students (which sadly only means like 50 less people in attendance) and a 9 pm start? I'm going with 1500-2000 max.

I really don't think BC sells out a single game this year, which is pathetic since #3 UVA, #5 Louisville, #13 ND, #18 UNC, and Syracuse all come to Conte. The damage that Steve Donahue did to the program during my four years at BC will take years to recover from. It's tough to judge Christian because he doesn't have much to work with.

yours is a lazy post. the crowds were just as small when beeker showed up.

bc students have sucked at attending basketball games for some time. even the electricity of dudley and the king of the court had trouble getting the seats filled
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:06 pm

BCEagle14 {l Wrote}:Guesses on tonight's attendance? No students (which sadly only means like 50 less people in attendance) and a 9 pm start? I'm going with 1500-2000 max.

bc students have sucked at attending basketball games for some time. even the electricity of dudley and the king of the court had trouble getting the seats filled

BC is never going to draw for these 9 pm games. Lazy post indeed.

Tre the recruiting thread needs your input aftet the last comment up there
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:20 pm

This BC basketball team sucks and would be the worst team ever if not for Brown and Batten. Who in their right mind would go watch this shit?
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle14 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:20 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Oh sorry, I'll try to post more like you two. I'll just trade insults with everyone so that those who read the board have to sift through catfights in every thread. God forbid anyone tries to change topics when your catfights break out. And yes, BC has its fair share of nerds now, but I doubt either of you were the life of the party during your time at BC.
BCEagle14
n00b

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:38 pm

BCEagle14 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Oh sorry, I'll try to post more like you two. I'll just trade insults with everyone so that those who read the board have to sift through catfights in every thread. God forbid anyone tries to change topics when your catfights break out. And yes, BC has its fair share of nerds now, but I doubt either of you were the life of the party during your time at BC.

so you want to break up the catfights with a lazy post that blames all the attendance problems on donahue? what's next, we going to blame the lack of football talent in the jr and sr class on sgt slaughter?

you stink at logic AND posting
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:29 pm

Diallo is warming up like he is going to play FYI
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:49 pm

If you have 1500 take the under. It is a ghost town here
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:31 pm

Did 81 transfer these teams to the B1G while I was gone?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:53 pm

I like defense and the lazy poster above is an ass clown.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Hunta518 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:59 pm

The good people of Madrid are not going to be pleased with the amount of free throws Hanlan misses in the clutch.
Hunta518
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:03 pm

Lol that was funny. Nice pass
twballgame9
BC Guy

Next

Return to Conte Forum