Student Tickets on Sale

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Student Tickets on Sale

Postby claver2010 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:13 pm

Dear SuperFan,

Congratulations! You have earned the opportunity to purchase a full student season-ticket package by accruing nine (9) or more points through the SuperFan Rewards Program and your support of the men's basketball team last season. AKA you went to a shitty game and two conference games

Fresh off their seventh NCAA tournament appearance in nine years and with 11 returning players, Coach Skinner and the Eagles are poised to make a run at an ACC championship and a return trip to the Big Dance.

"Student attendance and support is vital to the success of our program. Make no mistake about it, when the SuperFans show up our guys take notice and feed off of the energy coming from the student section," according to Associate Head Coach Pat Duquette. you really couldn't track down Al for a quote?

This year's student package includes games against ACC rivals Miami, Clemson, Florida State, Virginia Tech, Duke and defending national champion North Carolina. (complete list of games below)

The cost of this 10-game package is $126. after shitty attendance why don't we keep the highest student prices in the ACC!!11!!Please note that the deadline to purchase your full season ticket package is this Friday, October 30, 2009 at 5:00 p.m.

Should you decide to purchase the full season-ticket package, you may do so by clicking on the link below and following the instructions. If a password does not appear below, you will need to set up an account under the "Register Here" section. Your account number, which is listed below, is required in order for you to register. If a password is listed below you may proceed to the "Already Registered" section.

Thank you for your continued support.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Re: Student Tickets on Sale

Postby AdamBC on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:54 pm

Wow. Hope you get a chance to buy tickets before they're sold out.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:54 pm

Our basketball fans in generally are terrible, just awful.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby AdamBC on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:57 pm

If I didn't see who posted this on the main page, I would have assumed it was 74... considering the color and size changes.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby Puerto Rico Eagle on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:19 pm

Just got this in my e mail as well...Im sorta pissed as well. I mean its good that we get first dibs on UNC and Duke because we went to all the games, but would it hurt them to maybe give them at half price? I mean only probably like 200 students qualify since attendance to bad games is so poor....Would it hurt BC that much?
Puerto Rico Eagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby BC923 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Al is too busy being handsome to be quoted silly
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:05 pm

The point system is retarded. There I said it.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:51 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:The point system is retarded. There I said it.

The only reason the point system is retarded is because we make our students pay so much to go to the games (relative to other ACC schools).
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:13 pm

My problem with the point system is that you can literally only go to three games a season and get enough points to qualify for season tickets. Its a total crock and so are the prices, especially since anyone can get any ticket at any time. Lower the prices, let everyone get tickets...my freshman year the line for tickets wrapped three times around conte.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby Shredder on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:59 am

AdamBC {l Wrote}:Wow. Hope you get a chance to buy tickets before they're sold out.

With Duke and UNC on the home schedule, they will sell out. Those games will fill up as UGBC will probably not be clueless enough to schedule conflicting quidditch tournaments.
Shredder
McGuinn Hall

Postby AdamBC on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:33 am

Shredder {l Wrote}:
AdamBC {l Wrote}:Wow. Hope you get a chance to buy tickets before they're sold out.

With Duke and UNC on the home schedule, they will sell out. Those games will fill up as UGBC will probably not be clueless enough to schedule conflicting quidditch tournaments.

Wow, so that's two games which will have the entire student section there.

Over/under on 100 students for the remaining games.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:53 pm

Shredder {l Wrote}:

The will not sell out.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby AdamBC on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:56 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
AdamBC {l Wrote}:If I didn't see who posted this on the main page, I would have assumed it was 74... considering the color and size changes.

nope, it's just claver (pssst... he's drunk)

I'm waiting for Claver to come back and admit that he doesn't remember writing this post, the last thing he remembers is waiting for GDF to show up in the faculty dining room and drinking a roofie colatta virgin daquiri.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Return to Conte Forum