USC Gamethread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: USC Gamethread

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:46 am

jbrooks58 {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
jbrooks58 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
BC923 {l Wrote}:Eddie Odio is abysmal at positional defense. How did no one put an elbow into that white asshole's face on USC?

Odio and Owens, in spite of being great athletes, have 0 idea how to play basketball.

Also, aren't all you Lonnie Jackson defenders so glad he came back to give a jolt to our offense? I was nearly courtside today and witnessed him throw up two wide open bricks along with his usual dribbling off the foot.

So Jackson misses two shots he's awful but what about Hanlan missing 15? Sorry but your logic just got destroyed lol :boxer

Brooks, look up straw man argument. What a terrible argument you just presented. :suicide

Edit: Piss Poor :piss Your Argument= Because hanlan misses a couple of shots he must not be good because when jackson misses a few shots people dont think he is good.....

No no, jackson isnt great and hanlan only had an off night. Just because hanlan missed some shots doesn't mean that his talent is on the level of, or remotely close to, jacksons.... simply not the case.

I wasn't arguing anything so I wasn't presenting any type of argument. Man you look smart now. I was pointing out the flaw in his logic. Jackson missed two shots and that makes him awful how?

Have you watched the previous three years of basketball? My sample size is quite large for this argument
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:47 am

Eaglekeeper {l Wrote}:I don't care about the floor, but I would like to see more talented people attempt the half time shot from mid court for $600!
JC was pathetic against SC, no defense, no press, no stopping the ball, he looked like a CYO coach.

He got out coached terribly out there. That was the worst part of the game I thought no doubt
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:33 am

I feel like the floor lacks personality. The wood/darker wood color scheme doesn't make me think of BC. I think it looks like a practice gym court. :couch
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:59 am

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:I feel like the floor lacks personality. The wood/darker wood color scheme doesn't make me think of BC. I think it looks like a practice gym court. :couch

The floor is a floor.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:18 am

As long as BC doesn't install a floor like Oregon or FIU's, I'm fine.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:37 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:I feel like the floor lacks personality. The wood/darker wood color scheme doesn't make me think of BC. I think it looks like a practice gym court. :couch

The floor is a floor.

if a floor gets installed in an unairconditioned building and no nerds are around to see it, is it still a floor?
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:14 pm

Door in the Floor is an underrated movie. Jeff Bridges at his best.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:16 pm

John Irving lost his fastball a billion years ago. Kim Bassinger too.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:21 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:John Irving lost his fastball a billion years ago. Kim Bassinger too.

I don't think John Irving ever had a fastball. Jeff Bridges carried the movie and made it what it was.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:28 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:John Irving lost his fastball a billion years ago. Kim Bassinger too.

I don't think John Irving ever had a fastball. Jeff Bridges carried the movie and made it what it was.

Owen Meaney was a worthy effort. Otherwise, agree.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:13 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

Owen Meaney was a worthy effort. Otherwise, agree.

but even jeff bridges couldn't have saved simon birch
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Conte Forum