Page 3 of 4

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:31 am
by TobaccoRoadEagle
MaroonNGold wrote:Blowhards such as BCSUPERFAN22 continue to allege that PC had more leaving over a 5 year period than alma, but cannot back it up.

OK, big mouth, if PC had more than are on the BC list I produced, NAME THEM!

my guess is that roonie and his buddy ed sat down and counted names and winds up one or two short. That's why he included guys that never got to campus or were told they didn't have a spot.

don't engage the friarlovah folks. I'm glad to continue to move his spamming to one super mega gloid thread to keep his musings to a minimum

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:14 am
by eagle9903
MaroonNGold wrote:Blowhards such as BCSUPERFAN22 continue to allege that PC had more leaving over a 5 year period than alma, but cannot back it up.

OK, big mouth, if PC had more than are on the BC list I produced, NAME THEM!


1) Josh Fortune
2) Pascal Chukwu
3) Tyler Harris
4) Duke Mondy*
5) Bilal Dixon
6) Ian Baker
7) Duke Mondy
8) Gerard Coleman
9) Brandon Austin*
10) Ron Giplaye
11) Sidiki Johnson
12) Ricky Ledo
13) Dre Evans
14) Kyan Anderson^
15) Markus crider^
16) Brice kofane

*Have been accused of sexual assault
^^ Keno Davis' final recruiting class, lost by Cooley

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:50 am
by TobaccoRoadEagle
eagle9903 wrote:
MaroonNGold wrote:Blowhards such as BCSUPERFAN22 continue to allege that PC had more leaving over a 5 year period than alma, but cannot back it up.

OK, big mouth, if PC had more than are on the BC list I produced, NAME THEM!


1) Josh Fortune
2) Pascal Chukwu
3) Tyler Harris
4) Duke Mondy*
5) Bilal Dixon
6) Ian Baker
7) Duke Mondy
8) Gerard Coleman
9) Brandon Austin*
10) Ron Giplaye
11) Sidiki Johnson
12) Ricky Ledo
13) Dre Evans
14) Kyan Anderson^
15) Markus crider^
16) Brice kofane

*Have been accused of sexual assault
^^ Keno Davis' final recruiting class, lost by Cooley

you listed duke mondy twice but you could probably replace him with kiwi gardner one of those two times

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:03 am
by eagle9903
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:
MaroonNGold wrote:Blowhards such as BCSUPERFAN22 continue to allege that PC had more leaving over a 5 year period than alma, but cannot back it up.

OK, big mouth, if PC had more than are on the BC list I produced, NAME THEM!


1) Josh Fortune
2) Pascal Chukwu
3) Tyler Harris
4) Duke Mondy*
5) Bilal Dixon
6) Ian Baker
7) Duke Mondy
8) Gerard Coleman
9) Brandon Austin*
10) Ron Giplaye
11) Sidiki Johnson
12) Ricky Ledo
13) Dre Evans
14) Kyan Anderson^
15) Markus crider^
16) Brice kofane

*Have been accused of sexual assault
^^ Keno Davis' final recruiting class, lost by Cooley

you listed duke mondy twice but you could probably replace him with kiwi gardner one of those two times


yes that.

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:05 am
by Corporal Funishment
MaroonNGold wrote:Blowhards such as BCSUPERFAN22 continue to allege that PC had more leaving over a 5 year period than alma, but cannot back it up.

OK, big mouth, if PC had more than are on the BC list I produced, NAME THEM!


The Eagles I know have been trained to joust substantively. Perhaps I need to have a walk up to Devlin to discuss alma mater's clearly diminished admissions standards.

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:56 pm
by MaroonNGold
eagle9903 wrote:
MaroonNGold wrote:Blowhards such as BCSUPERFAN22 continue to allege that PC had more leaving over a 5 year period than alma, but cannot back it up.

OK, big mouth, if PC had more than are on the BC list I produced, NAME THEM!


1) Josh Fortune
2) Pascal Chukwu
3) Tyler Harris
4) Duke Mondy*
5) Bilal Dixon
6) Ian Baker
7) Duke Mondy
8) Gerard Coleman
9) Brandon Austin*
10) Ron Giplaye
11) Sidiki Johnson
12) Ricky Ledo
13) Dre Evans
14) Kyan Anderson^
15) Markus crider^
16) Brice kofane

*Have been accused of sexual assault
^^ Keno Davis' final recruiting class, lost by Cooley


Whoa, 9903' don't get ahead of yourself here.

For everyone who left BC, I can tell you where he went.

For Providence, can you do the same.

Let me help you out

Coleman went to Gonzaga

Harris to Auburn

Fortune to Colorado

Lego to pro ball

Austin to Oregon

Chukar. Undecided


Now the ball is in your court

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:07 pm
by TobaccoRoadEagle
MaroonNGold wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:
MaroonNGold wrote:Blowhards such as BCSUPERFAN22 continue to allege that PC had more leaving over a 5 year period than alma, but cannot back it up.

OK, big mouth, if PC had more than are on the BC list I produced, NAME THEM!


1) Josh Fortune
2) Pascal Chukwu
3) Tyler Harris
4) Duke Mondy*
5) Bilal Dixon
6) Ian Baker
7) Duke Mondy
8) Gerard Coleman
9) Brandon Austin*
10) Ron Giplaye
11) Sidiki Johnson
12) Ricky Ledo
13) Dre Evans
14) Kyan Anderson^
15) Markus crider^
16) Brice kofane

*Have been accused of sexual assault
^^ Keno Davis' final recruiting class, lost by Cooley


Whoa, 9903' don't get ahead of yourself here.

For everyone who left BC, I can tell you where he went.

For Providence, can you do the same.

Let me help you out

Coleman went to Gonzaga

Harris to Auburn

Fortune to Colorado

Lego to pro ball

Austin to Oregon

Chukar. Undecided


Now the ball is in your court

nice change in argument. you said we couldn't name a program that had more turnover and then siriuzkeeperdonahue did. you stink at the internet, life and not sucking

also, what about the other ten. you said you could tell us where all of them went then only named 6. well, we're waiting penis-breath assfucker.

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:31 pm
by eagle9903
MaroonNGold wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:
MaroonNGold wrote:Blowhards such as BCSUPERFAN22 continue to allege that PC had more leaving over a 5 year period than alma, but cannot back it up.

OK, big mouth, if PC had more than are on the BC list I produced, NAME THEM!


1) Josh Fortune
2) Pascal Chukwu
3) Tyler Harris
4) Duke Mondy*
5) Bilal Dixon
6) Ian Baker
7) Duke Mondy
8) Gerard Coleman
9) Brandon Austin*
10) Ron Giplaye
11) Sidiki Johnson
12) Ricky Ledo
13) Dre Evans
14) Kyan Anderson^
15) Markus crider^
16) Brice kofane

*Have been accused of sexual assault
^^ Keno Davis' final recruiting class, lost by Cooley


Whoa, 9903' don't get ahead of yourself here.

For everyone who left BC, I can tell you where he went.

For Providence, can you do the same.

Let me help you out

Coleman went to Gonzaga

Harris to Auburn

Fortune to Colorado

Lego to pro ball

Austin to Oregon

Chukar. Undecided


Now the ball is in your court


Yes I can.

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:22 pm
by longdistanceeagle
K Anderson was the Newcomer of the year for JC at TCU

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:51 pm
by BCSUPERFAN22
MaroonNGold wrote:Blowhards such as BCSUPERFAN22 continue to allege that PC had more leaving over a 5 year period than alma, but cannot back it up.

OK, big mouth, if PC had more than are on the BC list I produced, NAME THEM!


Since you're too lazy to look this up yourself (I apologize for repeating you 9903 but I wanted to address this jerkoff) and insist on calling me a blowhard, I wanted to show you the last few classes at PeeCee and how they fared. Of 23 kids brought in, 16 are out of the program. Lets also not forget that 1 has already left PC after a year on campus and another most likely wont qualify in this years class. Ill also point out, the 11 scholarship players on the team in 2008-2009, 2 left the program (including Alex Kellog (Tran - Ohio) and Jamine Peterson (Kicked out of school for violations)).

Also, as mentioned above, guys who were not brought into the program out of HS (not part of a "class") have also left including Sidiki Johnson (who kept getting in trouble and was kicked off team), Tyler Harris (transfer), Kyan Anderson and Marcus Crider (who were never listed on a class list for some reason and were presumably lost by cooley prior to signing day). Not to mention, the farther back you go, the more attrition you see.

I tend to skim over the bullshit you post, so I dont really know where youre going with all of this (nor do I really care), but facts are facts, and basically, youre dead fucking wrong, just like I said before.

2009-2010 Recruiting Class (5 from class did not graduate)
1) Kadeem Batts - Graduated PC
2) Vincent Council - Graduate PC
3) Johnnie Lacy - Arrested for assault
4) Duke Mondy - Transfer (Oakland University)
5) Russ Permenter - Left School
6) James Still - Arrested for assault (sentenced to 15 years in prison)
7) Kyle Wright - Left School

2010-2011 Recruiting Class (6 from class did not graduate)
1) Gerard Coleman - Transfer (Gonzaga)
2) Bryce Cotton - Graduated PC
3) Dre Evans - Transfer (Southeastern Louisiana)
4) Alex Gavrilovic - Non Qualify (Ended up at Dayton/Towson)
5) Ron Giplaye - Transfer (Eastern Tennessee)
6) Lee Goldsborough - Graduated PC
7) Brice Kofane - Transfer (Monmouth)
8) Joe Young - Backed out of Commitment (Played at Houston/Oregon)

2011-2012 Recruiting Class (1 from class did not graduate)
1) Kiwi Gardner - Ran off team by Cooley
2) Ladonte Henton - Graduated PC

2012-2013 Recruiting Class (3 from class did not graduate/stay)
1) Ian Baker - Did not enroll (possible non-qualifier)
2) Kris Dunn - Enrolled at PC
3) Josh Fortune - Transfer (Colorado)
4) Ricky Ledo - Non Qualifier (You are quick to point out he left early for NBA, but lets call it what it was, Cooley bringing in another questionable recruit)

2013-2014 Recruiting Class (1 from class did not graduate/stay)
1) Brandon Austin - Left school (Accused of Rape at PC and Oregon, another Cooley gem)
2) Rodney Bullock - Still at PC (Accused of Rape, missed first season because of charges)

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:55 am
by twballgame9
Gloidy, all the BC guys that left went impressive places as well.

Ryan Anderson - Arizona

Joe Rahon - St. Mary's

Reggie Jackson - NBA

Olivier Hanlan - NBA Draft

That's it. 4 guys, 4 success stories.

(I'll do the rest when you finish your list).

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:57 am
by eagle9903
twballgame9 wrote:Gloidy, all the BC guys that left went impressive places as well.

Ryan Anderson - Arizona

Joe Rahon - St. Mary's

Reggie Jackson - NBA

Olivier Hanlan - NBA Draft

That's it. 4 guys, 4 success stories.

(I'll do the rest when you finish your list).


Steve Pornopiglia - into the EO definition section, hopefully someday.

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:07 pm
by MaroonNGold
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
MaroonNGold wrote:Blowhards such as BCSUPERFAN22 continue to allege that PC had more leaving over a 5 year period than alma, but cannot back it up.

OK, big mouth, if PC had more than are on the BC list I produced, NAME THEM!


Since you're too lazy to look this up yourself (I apologize for repeating you 9903 but I wanted to address this jerkoff) and insist on calling me a blowhard, I wanted to show you the last few classes at PeeCee and how they fared. Of 23 kids brought in, 16 are out of the program. Lets also not forget that 1 has already left PC after a year on campus and another most likely wont qualify in this years class. Ill also point out, the 11 scholarship players on the team in 2008-2009, 2 left the program (including Alex Kellog (Tran - Ohio) and Jamine Peterson (Kicked out of school for violations)).

Also, as mentioned above, guys who were not brought into the program out of HS (not part of a "class") have also left including Sidiki Johnson (who kept getting in trouble and was kicked off team), Tyler Harris (transfer), Kyan Anderson and Marcus Crider (who were never listed on a class list for some reason and were presumably lost by cooley prior to signing day). Not to mention, the farther back you go, the more attrition you see.

I tend to skim over the bullshit you post, so I dont really know where youre going with all of this (nor do I really care), but facts are facts, and basically, youre dead fucking wrong, just like I said before.

2009-2010 Recruiting Class (5 from class did not graduate)
1) Kadeem Batts - Graduated PC
2) Vincent Council - Graduate PC
3) Johnnie Lacy - Arrested for assault
4) Duke Mondy - Transfer (Oakland University)
5) Russ Permenter - Left School
6) James Still - Arrested for assault (sentenced to 15 years in prison)
7) Kyle Wright - Left School

2010-2011 Recruiting Class (6 from class did not graduate)
1) Gerard Coleman - Transfer (Gonzaga)
2) Bryce Cotton - Graduated PC
3) Dre Evans - Transfer (Southeastern Louisiana)
4) Alex Gavrilovic - Non Qualify (Ended up at Dayton/Towson)
5) Ron Giplaye - Transfer (Eastern Tennessee)
6) Lee Goldsborough - Graduated PC
7) Brice Kofane - Transfer (Monmouth)
8) Joe Young - Backed out of Commitment (Played at Houston/Oregon)

2011-2012 Recruiting Class (1 from class did not graduate)
1) Kiwi Gardner - Ran off team by Cooley
2) Ladonte Henton - Graduated PC

2012-2013 Recruiting Class (3 from class did not graduate/stay)
1) Ian Baker - Did not enroll (possible non-qualifier)
2) Kris Dunn - Enrolled at PC
3) Josh Fortune - Transfer (Colorado)
4) Ricky Ledo - Non Qualifier (You are quick to point out he left early for NBA, but lets call it what it was, Cooley bringing in another questionable recruit)

2013-2014 Recruiting Class (1 from class did not graduate/stay)
1) Brandon Austin - Left school (Accused of Rape at PC and Oregon, another Cooley gem)
2) Rodney Bullock - Still at PC (Accused of Rape, missed first season because of charges)


============================================================

stfu tre

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:50 pm
by eagle9903
MaroonNGold wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
MaroonNGold wrote:Blowhards such as BCSUPERFAN22 continue to allege that PC had more leaving over a 5 year period than alma, but cannot back it up.

OK, big mouth, if PC had more than are on the BC list I produced, NAME THEM!


Since you're too lazy to look this up yourself (I apologize for repeating you 9903 but I wanted to address this jerkoff) and insist on calling me a blowhard, I wanted to show you the last few classes at PeeCee and how they fared. Of 23 kids brought in, 16 are out of the program. Lets also not forget that 1 has already left PC after a year on campus and another most likely wont qualify in this years class. Ill also point out, the 11 scholarship players on the team in 2008-2009, 2 left the program (including Alex Kellog (Tran - Ohio) and Jamine Peterson (Kicked out of school for violations)).

Also, as mentioned above, guys who were not brought into the program out of HS (not part of a "class") have also left including Sidiki Johnson (who kept getting in trouble and was kicked off team), Tyler Harris (transfer), Kyan Anderson and Marcus Crider (who were never listed on a class list for some reason and were presumably lost by cooley prior to signing day). Not to mention, the farther back you go, the more attrition you see.

I tend to skim over the bullshit you post, so I dont really know where youre going with all of this (nor do I really care), but facts are facts, and basically, youre dead fucking wrong, just like I said before.

2009-2010 Recruiting Class (5 from class did not graduate)
1) Kadeem Batts - Graduated PC
2) Vincent Council - Graduate PC
3) Johnnie Lacy - Arrested for assault
4) Duke Mondy - Transfer (Oakland University)
5) Russ Permenter - Left School
6) James Still - Arrested for assault (sentenced to 15 years in prison)
7) Kyle Wright - Left School

2010-2011 Recruiting Class (6 from class did not graduate)
1) Gerard Coleman - Transfer (Gonzaga)
2) Bryce Cotton - Graduated PC
3) Dre Evans - Transfer (Southeastern Louisiana)
4) Alex Gavrilovic - Non Qualify (Ended up at Dayton/Towson)
5) Ron Giplaye - Transfer (Eastern Tennessee)
6) Lee Goldsborough - Graduated PC
7) Brice Kofane - Transfer (Monmouth)
8) Joe Young - Backed out of Commitment (Played at Houston/Oregon)

2011-2012 Recruiting Class (1 from class did not graduate)
1) Kiwi Gardner - Ran off team by Cooley
2) Ladonte Henton - Graduated PC

2012-2013 Recruiting Class (3 from class did not graduate/stay)
1) Ian Baker - Did not enroll (possible non-qualifier)
2) Kris Dunn - Enrolled at PC
3) Josh Fortune - Transfer (Colorado)
4) Ricky Ledo - Non Qualifier (You are quick to point out he left early for NBA, but lets call it what it was, Cooley bringing in another questionable recruit)

2013-2014 Recruiting Class (1 from class did not graduate/stay)
1) Brandon Austin - Left school (Accused of Rape at PC and Oregon, another Cooley gem)
2) Rodney Bullock - Still at PC (Accused of Rape, missed first season because of charges)


============================================================

Sorry, 22, but it looks like you skim over FACTS. too

Since Al was savaged at BC, Providence had 8 transfers out and 1 to the NBA

That total of 9 is less that BC had.

Those who left PC did not do so because the program was sinking (to the contrary, it was on the rapid upswing from the Keno Davis era).

Can't say the same for the Conte program, can you?

Also, PC (1`) has a coach who is so respected that he has served on coaching staff for a US national team, as well

(2) has a coach who is popular among his peers

(3)has a coach who has now succeeded in short time as HC at TWO schools since leaving BC

(4) as a program, has steadily improved, winning the BE and going to the NCAA the last 2 years, with a near upset of UNC.

(5) is not a school which pretends to be Catholic. No local prelate has boycotted THEIR graduation, as Cardinal O'Malley did ours in 2013

(6) has no rep for untruth or deception around the nation

(7) regularly sells out home games (10K or more at the Dunk), and does not televise to the world waves of empty seats

(8) has no national mob-driven point-shaving scandal in its history

( 9) has NO players indicted, convicted or sent to the Federal Witness Protection program for poinytshaving , unlike a certain school based on the Boston/Newton border. (To say nothing about the football betting scandal at alma mater.)

And PC does not stand alone in those achievements.

Much of the same also applies to other schools with which we were competitive before GDF and the current CEO once again swung their termination sword: e.g. Nova, GTown, ND, St. John's, et al.



Ha this moron got mad, which is truly the ultimate failure of a troll.

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:57 pm
by BCSUPERFAN22
MaroonNGold wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
MaroonNGold wrote:Blowhards such as BCSUPERFAN22 continue to allege that PC had more leaving over a 5 year period than alma, but cannot back it up.

OK, big mouth, if PC had more than are on the BC list I produced, NAME THEM!


Since you're too lazy to look this up yourself (I apologize for repeating you 9903 but I wanted to address this jerkoff) and insist on calling me a blowhard, I wanted to show you the last few classes at PeeCee and how they fared. Of 23 kids brought in, 16 are out of the program. Lets also not forget that 1 has already left PC after a year on campus and another most likely wont qualify in this years class. Ill also point out, the 11 scholarship players on the team in 2008-2009, 2 left the program (including Alex Kellog (Tran - Ohio) and Jamine Peterson (Kicked out of school for violations)).

Also, as mentioned above, guys who were not brought into the program out of HS (not part of a "class") have also left including Sidiki Johnson (who kept getting in trouble and was kicked off team), Tyler Harris (transfer), Kyan Anderson and Marcus Crider (who were never listed on a class list for some reason and were presumably lost by cooley prior to signing day). Not to mention, the farther back you go, the more attrition you see.

I tend to skim over the bullshit you post, so I dont really know where youre going with all of this (nor do I really care), but facts are facts, and basically, youre dead fucking wrong, just like I said before.

2009-2010 Recruiting Class (5 from class did not graduate)
1) Kadeem Batts - Graduated PC
2) Vincent Council - Graduate PC
3) Johnnie Lacy - Arrested for assault
4) Duke Mondy - Transfer (Oakland University)
5) Russ Permenter - Left School
6) James Still - Arrested for assault (sentenced to 15 years in prison)
7) Kyle Wright - Left School

2010-2011 Recruiting Class (6 from class did not graduate)
1) Gerard Coleman - Transfer (Gonzaga)
2) Bryce Cotton - Graduated PC
3) Dre Evans - Transfer (Southeastern Louisiana)
4) Alex Gavrilovic - Non Qualify (Ended up at Dayton/Towson)
5) Ron Giplaye - Transfer (Eastern Tennessee)
6) Lee Goldsborough - Graduated PC
7) Brice Kofane - Transfer (Monmouth)
8) Joe Young - Backed out of Commitment (Played at Houston/Oregon)

2011-2012 Recruiting Class (1 from class did not graduate)
1) Kiwi Gardner - Ran off team by Cooley
2) Ladonte Henton - Graduated PC

2012-2013 Recruiting Class (3 from class did not graduate/stay)
1) Ian Baker - Did not enroll (possible non-qualifier)
2) Kris Dunn - Enrolled at PC
3) Josh Fortune - Transfer (Colorado)
4) Ricky Ledo - Non Qualifier (You are quick to point out he left early for NBA, but lets call it what it was, Cooley bringing in another questionable recruit)

2013-2014 Recruiting Class (1 from class did not graduate/stay)
1) Brandon Austin - Left school (Accused of Rape at PC and Oregon, another Cooley gem)
2) Rodney Bullock - Still at PC (Accused of Rape, missed first season because of charges)


============================================================

Sorry, 22, but it looks like you skim over FACTS. too

Since Al was savaged at BC, Providence had 8 transfers out and 1 to the NBA

That total of 9 is less that BC had.

Those who left PC did not do so because the program was sinking (to the contrary, it was on the rapid upswing from the Keno Davis era).

Can't say the same for the Conte program, can you?

Also, PC (1`) has a coach who is so respected that he has served on coaching staff for a US national team, as well

(2) has a coach who is popular among his peers

(3)has a coach who has now succeeded in short time as HC at TWO schools since leaving BC

(4) as a program, has steadily improved, winning the BE and going to the NCAA the last 2 years, with a near upset of UNC.

(5) is not a school which pretends to be Catholic. No local prelate has boycotted THEIR graduation, as Cardinal O'Malley did ours in 2013

(6) has no rep for untruth or deception around the nation

(7) regularly sells out home games (10K or more at the Dunk), and does not televise to the world waves of empty seats

(8) has no national mob-driven point-shaving scandal in its history

( 9) has NO players indicted, convicted or sent to the Federal Witness Protection program for poinytshaving , unlike a certain school based on the Boston/Newton border. (To say nothing about the football betting scandal at alma mater.)

And PC does not stand alone in those achievements.

Much of the same also applies to other schools with which we were competitive before GDF and the current CEO once again swung their termination sword: e.g. Nova, GTown, ND, St. John's, et al.


I realize whatever I, or anyone else says, you will just twist it into some drivel to serve your point, despite being wrong, but here goes

1) you said 5 years. The numbers above represent that, so I'm not skimming over shit.
2) Stop saying Ledo went pro, he was another recruit with a questionable background that Cooley attracted, AND HE DIDNT QUALIFY. He never played at PC. If you want to give Cooley credit for assembling a great practice team, go ahead
3) Just out of curiosity, how many tournament games has you're golden boy Ed Cooley won at his 2 successful stops ? I'll help you out since you don't understand the Google machine apparently, ZERO at Ffld and ZERO at PC.
4) you also continue to mention how they almost upset UNC. That was literally because of one player. That whole season was on Cottons back, a guy Cooley didn't recruit.
5) Do you think if Cooley spent less time worrying about how much other coaches like him/coaching the USA team, maybe he could do some more diligence to ensure he's not bringing rapists into his program ?
6) WTF are you looking at that makes you think BC has had higher turnover than PC. I honestly dont get what you're doing ? It's laid out in black and white. You picking and choosing what you want to include doesn't make you right.

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:05 am
by Snooks Kelly
MaroonNGold wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
MaroonNGold wrote:Blowhards such as BCSUPERFAN22 continue to allege that PC had more leaving over a 5 year period than alma, but cannot back it up.

OK, big mouth, if PC had more than are on the BC list I produced, NAME THEM!


Since you're too lazy to look this up yourself (I apologize for repeating you 9903 but I wanted to address this jerkoff) and insist on calling me a blowhard, I wanted to show you the last few classes at PeeCee and how they fared. Of 23 kids brought in, 16 are out of the program. Lets also not forget that 1 has already left PC after a year on campus and another most likely wont qualify in this years class. Ill also point out, the 11 scholarship players on the team in 2008-2009, 2 left the program (including Alex Kellog (Tran - Ohio) and Jamine Peterson (Kicked out of school for violations)).

Also, as mentioned above, guys who were not brought into the program out of HS (not part of a "class") have also left including Sidiki Johnson (who kept getting in trouble and was kicked off team), Tyler Harris (transfer), Kyan Anderson and Marcus Crider (who were never listed on a class list for some reason and were presumably lost by cooley prior to signing day). Not to mention, the farther back you go, the more attrition you see.

I tend to skim over the bullshit you post, so I dont really know where youre going with all of this (nor do I really care), but facts are facts, and basically, youre dead fucking wrong, just like I said before.

2009-2010 Recruiting Class (5 from class did not graduate)
1) Kadeem Batts - Graduated PC
2) Vincent Council - Graduate PC
3) Johnnie Lacy - Arrested for assault
4) Duke Mondy - Transfer (Oakland University)
5) Russ Permenter - Left School
6) James Still - Arrested for assault (sentenced to 15 years in prison)
7) Kyle Wright - Left School

2010-2011 Recruiting Class (6 from class did not graduate)
1) Gerard Coleman - Transfer (Gonzaga)
2) Bryce Cotton - Graduated PC
3) Dre Evans - Transfer (Southeastern Louisiana)
4) Alex Gavrilovic - Non Qualify (Ended up at Dayton/Towson)
5) Ron Giplaye - Transfer (Eastern Tennessee)
6) Lee Goldsborough - Graduated PC
7) Brice Kofane - Transfer (Monmouth)
8) Joe Young - Backed out of Commitment (Played at Houston/Oregon)

2011-2012 Recruiting Class (1 from class did not graduate)
1) Kiwi Gardner - Ran off team by Cooley
2) Ladonte Henton - Graduated PC

2012-2013 Recruiting Class (3 from class did not graduate/stay)
1) Ian Baker - Did not enroll (possible non-qualifier)
2) Kris Dunn - Enrolled at PC
3) Josh Fortune - Transfer (Colorado)
4) Ricky Ledo - Non Qualifier (You are quick to point out he left early for NBA, but lets call it what it was, Cooley bringing in another questionable recruit)

2013-2014 Recruiting Class (1 from class did not graduate/stay)
1) Brandon Austin - Left school (Accused of Rape at PC and Oregon, another Cooley gem)
2) Rodney Bullock - Still at PC (Accused of Rape, missed first season because of charges)


============================================================

Sorry, 22, but it looks like you skim over FACTS. too

Since Al was savaged at BC, Providence had 8 transfers out and 1 to the NBA

That total of 9 is less that BC had.

Those who left PC did not do so because the program was sinking (to the contrary, it was on the rapid upswing from the Keno Davis era).

Can't say the same for the Conte program, can you?

Also, PC (1`) has a coach who is so respected that he has served on coaching staff for a US national team, as well

(2) has a coach who is popular among his peers

(3)has a coach who has now succeeded in short time as HC at TWO schools since leaving BC

(4) as a program, has steadily improved, winning the BE and going to the NCAA the last 2 years, with a near upset of UNC.

(5) is not a school which pretends to be Catholic. No local prelate has boycotted THEIR graduation, as Cardinal O'Malley did ours in 2013

(6) has no rep for untruth or deception around the nation

(7) regularly sells out home games (10K or more at the Dunk), and does not televise to the world waves of empty seats

(8) has no national mob-driven point-shaving scandal in its history

( 9) has NO players indicted, convicted or sent to the Federal Witness Protection program for poinytshaving , unlike a certain school based on the Boston/Newton border. (To say nothing about the football betting scandal at alma mater.)

And PC does not stand alone in those achievements.

Much of the same also applies to other schools with which we were competitive before GDF and the current CEO once again swung their termination sword: e.g. Nova, GTown, ND, St. John's, et al.



Hey M&G - do you know where Marvin Barnes left his tire iron?

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:44 am
by eagle9903
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
MaroonNGold wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
MaroonNGold wrote:Blowhards such as BCSUPERFAN22 continue to allege that PC had more leaving over a 5 year period than alma, but cannot back it up.

OK, big mouth, if PC had more than are on the BC list I produced, NAME THEM!


Since you're too lazy to look this up yourself (I apologize for repeating you 9903 but I wanted to address this jerkoff) and insist on calling me a blowhard, I wanted to show you the last few classes at PeeCee and how they fared. Of 23 kids brought in, 16 are out of the program. Lets also not forget that 1 has already left PC after a year on campus and another most likely wont qualify in this years class. Ill also point out, the 11 scholarship players on the team in 2008-2009, 2 left the program (including Alex Kellog (Tran - Ohio) and Jamine Peterson (Kicked out of school for violations)).

Also, as mentioned above, guys who were not brought into the program out of HS (not part of a "class") have also left including Sidiki Johnson (who kept getting in trouble and was kicked off team), Tyler Harris (transfer), Kyan Anderson and Marcus Crider (who were never listed on a class list for some reason and were presumably lost by cooley prior to signing day). Not to mention, the farther back you go, the more attrition you see.

I tend to skim over the bullshit you post, so I dont really know where youre going with all of this (nor do I really care), but facts are facts, and basically, youre dead fucking wrong, just like I said before.

2009-2010 Recruiting Class (5 from class did not graduate)
1) Kadeem Batts - Graduated PC
2) Vincent Council - Graduate PC
3) Johnnie Lacy - Arrested for assault
4) Duke Mondy - Transfer (Oakland University)
5) Russ Permenter - Left School
6) James Still - Arrested for assault (sentenced to 15 years in prison)
7) Kyle Wright - Left School

2010-2011 Recruiting Class (6 from class did not graduate)
1) Gerard Coleman - Transfer (Gonzaga)
2) Bryce Cotton - Graduated PC
3) Dre Evans - Transfer (Southeastern Louisiana)
4) Alex Gavrilovic - Non Qualify (Ended up at Dayton/Towson)
5) Ron Giplaye - Transfer (Eastern Tennessee)
6) Lee Goldsborough - Graduated PC
7) Brice Kofane - Transfer (Monmouth)
8) Joe Young - Backed out of Commitment (Played at Houston/Oregon)

2011-2012 Recruiting Class (1 from class did not graduate)
1) Kiwi Gardner - Ran off team by Cooley
2) Ladonte Henton - Graduated PC

2012-2013 Recruiting Class (3 from class did not graduate/stay)
1) Ian Baker - Did not enroll (possible non-qualifier)
2) Kris Dunn - Enrolled at PC
3) Josh Fortune - Transfer (Colorado)
4) Ricky Ledo - Non Qualifier (You are quick to point out he left early for NBA, but lets call it what it was, Cooley bringing in another questionable recruit)

2013-2014 Recruiting Class (1 from class did not graduate/stay)
1) Brandon Austin - Left school (Accused of Rape at PC and Oregon, another Cooley gem)
2) Rodney Bullock - Still at PC (Accused of Rape, missed first season because of charges)


============================================================

Sorry, 22, but it looks like you skim over FACTS. too

Since Al was savaged at BC, Providence had 8 transfers out and 1 to the NBA

That total of 9 is less that BC had.

Those who left PC did not do so because the program was sinking (to the contrary, it was on the rapid upswing from the Keno Davis era).

Can't say the same for the Conte program, can you?

Also, PC (1`) has a coach who is so respected that he has served on coaching staff for a US national team, as well

(2) has a coach who is popular among his peers

(3)has a coach who has now succeeded in short time as HC at TWO schools since leaving BC

(4) as a program, has steadily improved, winning the BE and going to the NCAA the last 2 years, with a near upset of UNC.

(5) is not a school which pretends to be Catholic. No local prelate has boycotted THEIR graduation, as Cardinal O'Malley did ours in 2013

(6) has no rep for untruth or deception around the nation

(7) regularly sells out home games (10K or more at the Dunk), and does not televise to the world waves of empty seats

(8) has no national mob-driven point-shaving scandal in its history

( 9) has NO players indicted, convicted or sent to the Federal Witness Protection program for poinytshaving , unlike a certain school based on the Boston/Newton border. (To say nothing about the football betting scandal at alma mater.)

And PC does not stand alone in those achievements.

Much of the same also applies to other schools with which we were competitive before GDF and the current CEO once again swung their termination sword: e.g. Nova, GTown, ND, St. John's, et al.


I realize whatever I, or anyone else says, you will just twist it into some drivel to serve your point, despite being wrong, but here goes

1) you said 5 years. The numbers above represent that, so I'm not skimming over shit.
2) Stop saying Ledo went pro, he was another recruit with a questionable background that Cooley attracted, AND HE DIDNT QUALIFY. He never played at PC. If you want to give Cooley credit for assembling a great practice team, go ahead
3) Just out of curiosity, how many tournament games has you're golden boy Ed Cooley won at his 2 successful stops ? I'll help you out since you don't understand the Google machine apparently, ZERO at Ffld and ZERO at PC.
4) you also continue to mention how they almost upset UNC. That was literally because of one player. That whole season was on Cottons back, a guy Cooley didn't recruit.
5) Do you think if Cooley spent less time worrying about how much other coaches like him/coaching the USA team, maybe he could do some more diligence to ensure he's not bringing rapists into his program ?
6) WTF are you looking at that makes you think BC has had higher turnover than PC. I honestly dont get what you're doing ? It's laid out in black and white. You picking and choosing what you want to include doesn't make you right.


Al was fired March 30, 2010, which is more than five years ago. Not sure what Gloidy's driving at with his time distinction. I think he's just too dumb to count or maybe he has taken exception to you stopping at the 2013-2014 class?

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:58 am
by MaroonNGold
until you can admit that 16 (the number of providence players to leave early since 2009-2010) is greater than 13 (the number of bc players to leave early since 2009-2010)

stfu - tre

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:21 am
by TobaccoRoadEagle
jhiggi02 wrote:
MaroonNGold wrote:until you can admit that 16 (the number of providence players to leave early since 2009-2010) is greater than 13 (the number of bc players to leave early since 2009-2010)

stfu - tre


Damn, i was about to go ham on his fuckatarded post.

As to the where BC would be with hiring Ed Cooley part of his post..... on sanctions

sorry - i will give you this option going forward

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:14 am
by twballgame9
I have no idea what is going on in this thread.

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:17 am
by DavidGordonsFoot
twballgame9 wrote:I have no idea what is going on in this thread.

Me neither. I skim it to see if someone other than MNG posts something funny, but I'm not making any effort to follow the "debate."

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:23 am
by twballgame9
DavidGordonsFoot wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:I have no idea what is going on in this thread.

Me neither. I skim it to see if someone other than MNG posts something funny, but I'm not making any effort to follow the "debate."


I tried to be ironic a few posts back, but the thread is just too serious.

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:30 am
by TobaccoRoadEagle
twballgame9 wrote:I have no idea what is going on in this thread.

1. roonie stated that bc lost more players than any other "peer school" since al was fired
2. siriuzkeeper listed 16 names of providence early departures that resulted in a longer list than roonie produced (13 names)
3. roonie ignored siriuz's list and claimed only 8 players transferred and 1 "went to the nba" - he basically ignored all the ignoramuses that got thrown out of school for crime and/or stupidity
4. superfan22 called roonie an idiot and then said a lot of words.
5. roonie said a lot ot words in return. most of them appeared to be english but didn't seem to belong together or support his argument
6. murt got tired of roonie's shit and deleted his post - telling him instead to stfu. murt blamed the deletion on me.
7. tobsux is in prison somewhere kissing weeners in a much less transitive way than he practiced back in college.

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:34 am
by eagle9903
the important thing is that I won and am great.

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:37 am
by TobaccoRoadEagle
eagle9903 wrote:the important thing is that I won and am great.

that's got to feel incredibly different for you, bunsen honeydew

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:27 am
by BCEagles25
twballgame9 wrote:
DavidGordonsFoot wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:I have no idea what is going on in this thread.

Me neither. I skim it to see if someone other than MNG posts something funny, but I'm not making any effort to follow the "debate."


I tried to be ironic a few posts back, but the thread is just too serious.


I saw that. I chuckled a bit, but then had to put my serious face back on.

Image

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:15 pm
by MaroonNGold
MaroonNGold refuses to admit that he was wrong and more players left the Providence program early than left the BC program. As a result, you will no longer see his stupid posts herein. They will be edited to remind us that he is a gutless turd that isn't a man of his word.

- Murt

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:05 pm
by Logitano
MaroonNGold wrote:MaroonNGold refuses to admit that he was wrong and more players left the Providence program early than left the BC program. As a result, you will no longer see his stupid posts herein. They will be edited to remind us that he is a gutless turd that isn't a man of his word.

- Murt


This. :ace

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:59 pm
by DrJackRyan
BC once attracted stars like Abrams, Adams, Agbai, Austin, Bagley, Barros, Bell, Curley, Driscoll, Dudley, Eisley, Evans, Huckaby, Jackson, McCready, Murphy, O'Brien, Rice, Smith, Williams, et al.

Those days are gone.

And who is responsible for that?


Hanlan is just as good if not better than some of the names on that list, don't you think?

First team ACC his Junior year, named "Eagle of the Year".

So it is not accurate to say "those days are gone" is it?

If you fully agree with this, indicate your assent by not replying to this post.

Re: The Thread to Substantively Debate 'Gloidy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:28 pm
by MaroonNGold
MaroonNGold refuses to admit that he was wrong and more players left the Providence program early than left the BC program. As a result, you will no longer see his stupid posts herein. They will be edited to remind us that he is a gutless turd that isn't a man of his word.

Providence College
1) Josh Fortune
2) Pascal Chukwu
3) Tyler Harris
4) Duke Mondy*
5) Bilal Dixon
6) Ian Baker
7) Kiwi Gardner
8) Gerard Coleman
9) Brandon Austin*
10) Ron Giplaye
11) Sidiki Johnson
12) Ricky Ledo
13) Dre Evans
14) Kyan Anderson^
15) Markus crider^
16) Brice kofane

Boston College
1) Anderson
2) Daniels
3) Haeslip {sic]
4) Hanlon [sic]
5) Humphrey
6) L. Jackson
7) R. Jackson
8) Magarity
9) Moton
10) Noreen
11) Rahon
12) Ravenel
13) Saunders



- Murt