Hanlan back next year

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Hanlan back next year

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:52 am

Tom Layman ‏@Tom_Layman 28m
In a text Olivier Hanlan writes: "Not trying to make a bid deal about this but it's just to confirm I will be back at BC next year." #BC
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Re: Hanlan back next year

Postby 2001Eagle on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:57 am

BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:Tom Layman ‏@Tom_Layman 28m
In a text Olivier Hanlan writes: "Not trying to make a bid deal about this but it's just to confirm I will be back at BC next year." #BC

BOOM. Winless season averted.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:04 am

Huzzah!!! Christian just landed his first major recruit.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:21 am

The NBA Undergraduate Advisory Committee contacted prospective entrants a week ago. Was the sit down with Christian in Canada earlier this week the tipping point?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:32 am

Welcome back (or continued stay), Olivier!

It's too bad Anderson is bailing. We could have been decent next year with Hicks in the fold, a serviceable Clifford, and perhaps improved coaching, which I know is not guaranteed.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:39 am

I wish I thought it would matter, with Rahon and Anderson bailing. But it is certainly better than him leaving. We'll get to see him Troy Bell the shit of the shot distribution next season.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:57 am

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:... a serviceable Clifford...

:cheer :elephant :elephant :banana :fam :party :clink :chewbanka :flagus :pepper2 :pickle

this is always by far my favorite part of "ncaa tournament or bust" season

:dildodog :dildodog
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:03 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:... a serviceable Clifford...

:cheer :elephant :elephant :banana :fam :party :clink :chewbanka :flagus :pepper2 :pickle

this is always by far my favorite part of "ncaa tournament or bust" season

:dildodog :dildodog

I did it just for you. Well, for you and commavegarage.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:49 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I wish I thought it would matter, with Rahon and Anderson bailing. But it is certainly better than him leaving. We'll get to see him Troy Bell the shit of the shot distribution next season.

This team is going to be horrible, but he and Hicks will get up plenty of shots.

If Odio and Clifford weren't our starting 4/5 this team wouldn't be awful
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:13 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I wish I thought it would matter, with Rahon and Anderson bailing. But it is certainly better than him leaving. We'll get to see him Troy Bell the shit of the shot distribution next season.

This team is going to be horrible, but he and Hicks will get up plenty of shots.

I think horrible is relative. With Hanland coming back I think we can win 12-14 games with 6-7 ACC wins. The schedule will be soft and I think Christian might get the returning guys to play D. Jackson and Heckmann can fill the scoring void left by Anderson/Rahon. It is now a matter of lucking out on a 5th year big body or hope Magarity puts on 25 lbs.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:16 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

I think horrible is relative. With Hanland coming back I think we can win 12-14 games with 6-7 ACC wins. The schedule will be soft and I think Christian might get the returning guys to play D. Jackson and Heckmann can fill the scoring void left by Anderson/Rahon. It is now a matter of lucking out on a 5th year big body or hope Magarity puts on 25 lbs.

Unless something dramatic happens, BC won't get the ball back on possessions next season unless the other team scores or turns it over.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:17 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

If you're counting on Jackson, I dont know what to tell you. Maybe the new coach will teach him how to dribble or pass, which might be useful skills for a guard.

Heckmann may score a bunch. Magerity is a SG trapped in a 6'11 body. He's decent, but we need a 5th year.

A big part of the rebounding problem was not size or strength, but the fact that no one boxed out. Odio, as terrible as he is, could grab 10 a game with his leaping ability, but he has no clue how to box out
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:30 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

What about Caudill? Hearing that Christian really likes his game.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:52 pm

has heckmann been granted 7th year of eligibility by the ncaa?

man, it seems like he's been underwhelming since the gwb presidency
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby MaroonNGold on Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Now there can be no doubt of the following:

1. BC will not go winless next season

2. Hanlon is in dire need of career counseling.
BC once attracted stars like Abrams, Adams, Agbai, Austin, Bagley, Barros, Bell, Curley, Driscoll, Dudley, Eisley, Evans, Huckaby, Jackson, McCready, Murphy, O'Brien, Rice, Smith, Williams, et al.

Those days are gone.

And who is responsible for that?
MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Location: St. Ignatius, praying for a leader who'll restore BC's trustworthiness.

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:09 pm

MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:Now there can be no doubt of the following:

1. BC will not go winless next season

2. Hanlon is in dire need of career counseling.

maybe he needs to stay another semester to learn how to speak european as a part of his professional career. ever think of that, ballsonchin?
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby floocher on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Who is this snide wanker, TRE? Could he be a closet Bush? A bird in the Bush is worth 2 in the TRE?
floocher
n00b

Return to Conte Forum