compilation of craptacular maroonngold threads

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: By gosh, JC has found the formula!

Postby claver2010 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:59 am

MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:16>13 and providence players broke more laws and transferred from more schools than bc players.

i'm glad we can all finally reach an agreement

TYRANT!
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

We Need The Mercy Rule

Postby MaroonNGold on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:04 am

For any game where we trail by 20 or more at halftime, we should cancel the rest of the game, something on the order of our arrangement with Howard this football season.

Think of the advantages:

1. Students get back to the dorms early, so they'll be more alert for class the next morning.

2. The 12 season ticket holders who show up will be home an hour before the 10 PM news.

3. We help stave off global warming by saving all the energy waste a second half would incur.

4. Our players would be markedly fresher for the NCAAs - so they could watch those games on TV with enhanced attention.
BC once attracted stars like Abrams, Adams, Agbai, Austin, Bagley, Barros, Bell, Curley, Driscoll, Dudley, Eisley, Evans, Huckaby, Jackson, McCready, Murphy, O'Brien, Rice, Smith, Williams, et al.

Those days are gone.

And who is responsible for that?
MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Location: St. Ignatius, praying for a leader who'll restore BC's trustworthiness.

Re: compilation of craptacular maroonngold threads

Postby MaroonNGold on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:06 pm

SORRY, BOYS, BUT THE FORGED NOTE WILL NOT WORK.

Providence did not lose more players than alma mater, and broke no laws that I'm aware of.

Do THEY have any players convicted of point shaving?

Speaking of shaving, would any of you strapping young bucks like to shave my scrotum? I'm okay with more than one of you, don't feel like you need to get into a bidding war.
BC once attracted stars like Abrams, Adams, Agbai, Austin, Bagley, Barros, Bell, Curley, Driscoll, Dudley, Eisley, Evans, Huckaby, Jackson, McCready, Murphy, O'Brien, Rice, Smith, Williams, et al.

Those days are gone.

MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Location: St. Ignatius, praying for a leader who'll restore BC's trustworthiness.

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:52 pm

MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:SORRY, BOYS, BUT THE FORGED NOTE WILL NOT WORK.

Providence did not lose more players than alma mater, and broke no laws that I'm aware of.

Speaking of shaving, would any of you strapping young bucks like to shave my scrotum? I'm okay with more than one of you, don't feel like you need to get into a bidding war.

I know you wouldn't think so based on your other post and your hero Cooley's abetting re-occurrence, but sexual assault is actually against the law.

16 remains greater than 13 as well.

Hansen would likely aid in your shaving request. He's still waiting to grow hair down there and remains fascinated by those with pubic hair.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:03 pm

We already went through this and broke down the transfers player for player, showing that PC had more transfers. Fine, whatever, if you dont get it you dont get it ...

http://www.abc6.com/story/25021439/pc-student-says-she-was-raped-by-2-basketball-players

http://wpri.com/2014/03/19/four-pc-basketball-players-arrested-since-10/
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:26 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

I know you wouldn't think so based on your other post and your hero Cooley's abetting re-occurrence, but sexual assault is actually against the law.

16 remains greater than 13 as well.

Hansen would likely aid in your shaving request. He's still waiting to grow hair down there and remains fascinated by those with pubic hair.

What an interesting edit. I didn't say the Hansen thing, but I certainly would have if I'd thought of it. Thanks Tyrants.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby MaroonNGold on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:05 pm

I would like to cover Ed Cooley's weirdly haired head in oil and rub it all over my naked body.

Those days are gone.

MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

THE NEW BC STAKES

Postby MaroonNGold on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:08 pm

Based on the trends over the last 5 years, when we have seen players transferring out in batches once they realize how bad our program is, here is an interesting exercise:

IF anyone on this year's team shows any promise, how long will it take him to fire up the word processor and get the transfer applications out to schools which are of D-I caliber?

And by D-1 I of course mean that I would like some of that D, 1 time.

(Good Lord I am a horrible poster)

Those days are gone.

MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:27 pm

I will approvingly say that given that Roonie IS being a jerk deliberately, I do not object to editing below his posts, as done here, and retaining the original message. I say this because if I'm going to criticize when I see behavior I dislike, it's only right to compliment when I see improvement.
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Ain't it obvious by now?

Postby MaroonNGold on Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:48 pm

That we have been reduced to barely a D-I team, much less ACC caliber.

From the days when we produced a Heisman winner and later soared to # 2 in the nation, we now have a jaws of life grip on last place in the ACC, a dubious distinction we are likely to retain for a while.

Time to rip us the schedule and start bringing teams we can actually compete with into Chestnut Hill.

Those days are gone.

MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Re: Ain't it obvious by now?

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:00 pm

Ban Hansen free barrabus
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Re: Ain't it obvious by now?

Postby hansen on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:22 pm

Insert sky is falling meme here.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby MaroonNGold on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:40 pm

The other day my spouse asked me to kiss him where is smells funny so I took him to Pawtucket and ate his ass.

Those days are gone.

MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Re: HOW CAN THIS BE?

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:46 pm

MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:The other day my spouse asked me to kiss him where is smells funny so I took him to Pawtucket and ate his ass.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
HAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
HAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
AHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
HAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
AHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
HHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
AHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
HAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
AHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
HAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Hail to our Former Co-Captains

Postby MaroonNGold on Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:05 pm

Ryan Anderson, wearing his #12, and Joe Rahon, #25, are about to see the wisdom of their transfers as they will soon start competition in programs which actually matter.

Fortunately, we back here in the East will have several chances to see them play on ESPN.

Good luck, fellows.

Don't look back at the disaster that BC hoops has become.

Those days are gone.

MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:11 am

dear MaroonNGold,

please put your hilarious, insightful and fresh thoughts here rather than starting a new thread with a stupid title and stupid content. if you can do that then you understand how message boards work. if you can't do that and continue to start a new thread with the same stupid shit in it, i will ban you for spamming the board.

i truly hope you aren't a bc graduate. if you are, please don't share this with others; i'd hate the value deterioration my diploma would receive if people were to know that about you.

your pal,

tre
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

something something RAM POOL

Postby MaroonNGold on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:48 am

Ever atop things college hoops, the Green Line Recruiting Buzz today breaks the news that the folks in Vegas have a new pool dedicated to our situation.

The RAM pool (standing for Rahon Anderson and Magarrity) allows participants to choose the year any current player who shows promise will elect to bail and move to a program with a chance to actually win games.

Think of the possibilities, here, boys and girls.

MEMO TO FIDEL:

Now that I have begun a new thread (as every other member of this forum is permitted to do), you have a choice, knowing that you can go light your cigar with the threats you have recently made:

1. You can pull your czarist act and ban me per your threat, but with the knowledge that if you do, it will be permanent. This board is a hobby, not a need, for yours truly.

2. You can do what every other responsible media outlet does: accept views that may not accord with your own.

Decision time for you, Tough Guy.

EDIT - decision (if you can even call it that) made. enjoy your week in the cage. we'll see you shortly but we won't miss you! tre

Those days are gone.

MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Re: The RAM pool in Vegas

Postby Corporal Funishment on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:59 am

so this makes two "ram pools" in Vegas that Roonie fantasizes about!
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:26 am

"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:27 am

Got it from another angle - TRE is out of there

"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:44 am

domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:31 am

Please merge with the original Roonie spam thread. thx
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:32 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:Please merge with the original Roonie spam thread. thx

you're very cranky and demanding today. did the last LB have micro?
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:39 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:Please merge with the original Roonie spam thread. thx

nano
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:41 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

nano

Eepsteina?
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:42 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

nano

Eepsteina?

hansenita
hansenissima
hansenella
Last edited by DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:44 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

nano

Eepsteina?

hansenita
hansenissima

hide your nostrils, hide your pores, Hansenita is micro-raping everybody out here!
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:43 pm

your report on this topic made me laugh.

everyone enjoy roonie's week off. he'll be back, dummies... he'll be back
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:37 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:

your report on this topic made me laugh.

everyone enjoy roonie's week off. he'll be back, dummies... he'll be back

Thank you so much for your efforts, Mr. Xandor.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:42 pm

don't mention it, new eagle pub
TobaccoRoadEagle