Ryan Anderson Will Transfer

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Ryan Anderson Will Transfer

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:49 am

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Leading scorer and rebounder for the #8 team in the country. Too bad he wasn't an ACC-level player or whatever the hell higginbottoms was going on about several years ago before my hiatus.

As a point of clairification, he looks like Superman physically compared to when he was at BC. I wonder how good BC would've been if he put in the commitment to physical training instead of looking like Kevin Owens out there. He could barely dunk here and I remember him getting blocked by the rim numerous times.

Good for Ryan, but I wonder where the commitment was to physical training here at BC. Donahue gets a fair part of the blame also.

You can make it about this...but mostly it's what I said all along: he was forced to play out of position with a shitty cast.

agreed, he was impacted by clifford's health.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:21 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Leading scorer and rebounder for the #8 team in the country. Too bad he wasn't an ACC-level player or whatever the hell higginbottoms was going on about several years ago before my hiatus.

As a point of clairification, he looks like Superman physically compared to when he was at BC. I wonder how good BC would've been if he put in the commitment to physical training instead of looking like Kevin Owens out there. He could barely dunk here and I remember him getting blocked by the rim numerous times.

Good for Ryan, but I wonder where the commitment was to physical training here at BC. Donahue gets a fair part of the blame also.

You can make it about this...but mostly it's what I said all along: he was forced to play out of position with a shitty cast.

agreed, he was impacted by clifford's health.

pffft - clifford never wore a cast
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:54 am

Averaging a double double now. Pretty much puts up 15 and 10+ every night.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:32 am

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Averaging a double double now. Pretty much puts up 15 and 10+ every night.

And exactly how is that equivalent to 25 and 12? I must be missing about 10 points and a couple rebounds, no?

It doesn't. He no longer plays on a shitty team with two players that should run pick and roll every possession.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:09 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Averaging a double double now. Pretty much puts up 15 and 10+ every night.

And exactly how is that equivalent to 25 and 12? I must be missing about 10 points and a couple rebounds, no?

It doesn't.

It isn't**.

Save it for elvii, I isn't give a fuck.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:11 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:

It doesn't.

It isn't**.

25 and 12 was such a stupid fucking statement.

https://collegebasketball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=813748

He should've said 20 and 10, especially now that he's not fat anymore
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby GlorytoBC on Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:10 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:

It doesn't.

It isn't**.

A lot of that has to do with BC having a bad S&C program under Donahue.
GlorytoBC
Carney Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:23 pm

GlorytoBC {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:

It doesn't.

It isn't**.

A lot of that has to do with BC having a bad S&C program under Donahue.

I agree with this. However, even if all the emphasis was on cardio, why did Anderson have a beer gut?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:27 pm

Jeff Goodman has Anderson in his top 25 for the Naismith right now. But we all knew you were an idiot long ago.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:58 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Jeff Goodman has Anderson in his top 25 for the Naismith right now. But we all knew you were an idiot long ago.

This is still a terrible point only because Anderson literally looks like a different human being physically. Beer guy Ryan Anderson would not have this much success
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:04 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Jeff Goodman has Anderson in his top 25 for the Naismith right now. But we all knew you were an idiot long ago.

This is still a terrible point only because Anderson literally looks like a different human being physically. Beer guy Ryan Anderson would not have this much success

Revisionist history at its finest. Go through the Official Fire Don thread and notice that his fitness was never used as a reason as to why he was "at best a 6th man and certainly not an all-ACC 3rd team caliber player." Oh look he has 15 points at the half right now. "He's just not that good."
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:23 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Revisionist history at its finest. Go through the Official Fire Don thread and notice that his fitness was never used as a reason as to why he was "at best a 6th man and certainly not an all-ACC 3rd team caliber player." Oh look he has 15 points at the half right now. "He's just not that good."

Go back through the Gamethreads. I say numerous times he's a good player who was fat and horribly out of shape. I made fun of Anderson getting blocked by the rim all the time
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:46 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Go back through the Gamethreads. I say numerous times he's a good player who was fat and horribly out of shape. I made fun of Anderson getting blocked by the rim all the time

i forgot the earth revolves around you, bernie
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:18 am

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:...Prick6...

this is the least i've hated jhiggi ever. i expect him to ruin my less than the worst impression of him within the hour
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby NotoriousOrange on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:44 am

PSP good to see you back - are you a Thing again?
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:59 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:

this is the least i've hated jhiggi ever. i expect him to ruin my less than the worst impression of him within the hour

He has no idea what he's done and it is glorious. It's even better than pick6pisspedro.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:05 pm

domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:23 pm

yeah, but jhiggi isn't an historian.

ps - how did you find those without a working search function?
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:39 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

i forgot the earth revolves around you, bernie

1. Bernice*

2. I frequently attacked Anderson for his lack of athleticism to which TW would give his BS "This is not the NBA" retort. Lack of athleticism could result from a lack of proper diet and or training.

3. Clearly, TW, and you Prick6, are wrong. If someone has a physical transformation like we have seen out of Anderson, and his jumping, strength and agility have all improved then his athletic ability has improved. With these improvements came better numbers, and unfortunately, these numbers are a LONG ways off from 25 and 12.

1. Don't care.
2. You attacked many aspects of his game and it is a far stretch to say that you mentioning he was less athletic than Craig Smith and him now being in better shape absolves you of the absurdity (at best a 6th man, certainly not an All-ACC player, numbers only because someone HAS to score and rebound) of your prior statements. So what you're trying to say is him magically transforming from NOT an All-ACC performer who only scored because someone has to score on a crap team to a mention as one of the best 25 players in the country is simply conditioning? Man up, twinkletoes. You contradict yourself further and dig deeper with every reply.
3. Attributing TW's purposely exaggerated 25 and 12 to me is fun but unfortunately incorrect. Try to stay on point.
Last edited by pick6pedro on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:40 pm

calling a spade a spade. but at least my brothers don't hate me.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:40 pm

NotoriousOrange {l Wrote}:

Can I get an Amen?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:42 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:

He has no idea what he's done and it is glorious. It's even better than pick6pisspedro.

chalupabreath6pedrofaxxot
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:44 pm

yeah, but jhiggi isn't an historian.

ps - how did you find those without a working search function?

If its a weird enough thing, like a made up word google the term plus eagleoutsider.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:52 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:

chalupabreath6pedrofaxxot

CHECK THE HMO BOX!
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:17 pm

Here ya go:

jhigginbottom02 {l Wrote}:Anderson, an un-athletic 4 who cant shoot, plays below avg defense (at best), has minimal court vision, and lacks impressive posts moves; criteria not reserved for an all acc player. I think with a good center on a solid team, that Anderson would still be around the point totals he is currently at(due to other players whom are actually talented scoring the ball=less ball for anderson). I think that we all have given this team way too much credit regarding their talent. I wish I could say Anderson was as good as the old UVM player Taylor Coppenwrath (or whatever his name was), but Talyor was 6 10, could shoot and actually had some posts moves.... IMO Anderson is one of the most overrated players in the acc.

http://eagleoutsider.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13993&start=540

You went on to the say the media voted on stats only and never saw him play. I believe I pointed to a unanimous ALL-ACC frosh selection and prior year All-ACC selection to the one TW noted.

Then you backtracked and said he is better than you thought. Now you're saying he sucked and was no better than a 6th man on a contending team simply because of his weight and then referencing your "un-athletic" statements like they are one in the same while ignoring the other parts of your assessment. I know plenty of fat athletic people...PM TRE's mom for more on that.

By the way, he scored 21 with 9 rebs on 7/10 shooting in 25 mins last night. He's also shooting 40% from 3. All weight-related!!! The media only look at stats!! CHEERS OBAMASUPERAIDSCARRIER!!!!
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:43 pm

At this point, I'm hoping that TRE posts the gif of John Oates going one-on-none with himself. I enjoy the outrage that usually follows something like that.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:45 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:At this point, I'm hoping that TRE posts the gif of John Oates going one-on-none with himself.

I'm sure you are hoping for that, sinner.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:02 pm

Ryan Anderson was fat?

Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby NotoriousOrange on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:41 am

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
NotoriousOrange {l Wrote}:

Can I get an Amen?

Sure -Amen Brother Pedro
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:49 am

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:Ryan Anderson was fat?

something certainly changed:

Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy