recruiting 2014 and beyond (h00ps weird0s beat off list)

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: recruiting 2014 and beyond (h00ps weird0s beat off list)

Postby RedBaron67 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:39 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:http://247sports.com/Player/Jared-Harrington-19029

I like his game. Jared Harrington 2015 SG from DC will be on campus Friday.

Harrington shows some of the signs of a classic late bloomer. BC is the first high major to show interest in him; if the staff have been correct in their assessment of him, he could be worth stealing ahead of the recruiting curve.
RedBaron67
Campion Hall

Postby NJM89 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Brandon Childress will also be on campus friday
NJM89
Campion Hall

Postby MaroonNGold on Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:35 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:If these guys even CONSIDER any other school, their judgment is suspect.

still waiting on your proof of having no ties to the providence coaching staff.

belly up or shut up

Tobacco,

Been sampling the moonshine?

Or are you otherwise impaired?

You made the allegation, can't prove it, so you continue to reverse burdens.

Won't work - now or ever.
BC once attracted stars like Abrams, Adams, Agbai, Austin, Bagley, Barros, Bell, Curley, Driscoll, Dudley, Eisley, Evans, Huckaby, Jackson, McCready, Murphy, O'Brien, Rice, Smith, Williams, et al.

Those days are gone.

And who is responsible for that?
MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Location: St. Ignatius, praying for a leader who'll restore BC's trustworthiness.

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:09 pm

MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:If these guys even CONSIDER any other school, their judgment is suspect.

belly up or shut up

Tobacco,

so basically the same thing you do with every one of your horrible new threads can't be done by anyone else. got it, mrs. cooley
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby RedBaron67 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:26 pm

NJM89 {l Wrote}:

Brandon Childress will also be on campus friday

It appears that Childress and Harrington have quite similar games. Childress isn't quite so well hidden as Harrington, but has been somewhat out of view because his school is in the wilds of small-town Michigan, far from any major city. This may account for his eccentric list of offers (Central Michigan, Penn State, Rhode Island, UC Davis, West Virginia). WV is making a fairly serious effort to get Childress, but he seems to be still pretty much up for grabs, and may be the better prospect of the two.

POSTSCRIPT: Inspection of Childress' YouTube tapes reveals that he has notable hops (blocks shots above the rim at 6'3") and is a two-sport athlete (QB of the football team, over 1,000 yards both passing and rushing in 2013).
RedBaron67
Campion Hall

Postby MaroonNGold on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:00 am

MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:

belly up or shut up

Tobacco,

so basically the same thing you do with every one of your horrible new threads can't be done by anyone else. got it, mrs. cooley

You DO need help, son.
BC once attracted stars like Abrams, Adams, Agbai, Austin, Bagley, Barros, Bell, Curley, Driscoll, Dudley, Eisley, Evans, Huckaby, Jackson, McCready, Murphy, O'Brien, Rice, Smith, Williams, et al.

Those days are gone.

MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Location: St. Ignatius, praying for a leader who'll restore BC's trustworthiness.

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:12 am

Is there a psychologist on the providence friar's coaching staff that you would recommend?
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:35 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:Is there a psychologist on the providence friar's coaching staff that you would recommend?

Wait...you're Ed Cooley's son?
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:44 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:Is there a psychologist on the providence friar's coaching staff that you would recommend?

Wait...you're Ed Cooley's son?

nice try ldd
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby NJM89 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:18 am

Matt Milon was on campus yesterday 2015 SG.
NJM89
Campion Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:26 am

NJM89 {l Wrote}:Matt Milon was on campus yesterday 2015 SG.

Did he draft a receiver?
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby eaglesfan06 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:05 pm

We've had an impressive list of visitiors since Christian and staff took over. Really, really impressive.

Boy we just need a couple of these kids to change the future of this program.
eaglesfan06
Campion Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:57 pm

Miles Bridges seemed like a pipe dream at first but apparently he's giving us a look. :screamyeagle :screamyeagle

http://www.givengobasketball.com/miles-bridges-article
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby MaroonNGold on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:57 pm

eaglesfan06 {l Wrote}:We've had an impressive list of visitiors since Christian and staff took over. Really, really impressive.

Boy we just need a couple of these kids to change the future of this program-

----------------------
Correct you are.

Lesson here: those who are wise will rush down to Conte to lock in their DBS season tickets.

The word on Beacon Street is that as of 6 minutes ago, there were only 8,500 season tickets still available.

Those days are gone.

MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:27 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:Miles Bridges seemed like a pipe dream at first but apparently he's giving us a look. :screamyeagle :screamyeagle

Michigan St would seem awfully attractive to him I would think
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby RedBaron67 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:31 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:Miles Bridges seemed like a pipe dream at first but apparently he's giving us a look. :screamyeagle :screamyeagle

Michigan St would seem awfully attractive to him I would think

Bridges has chosen a prep program (Huntington Prep) that attracts national interest, and I question whether MSU would be going at him this hard this early if he was a really heavy instate lean. My guess would be that they're trying to leverage what ever instate connection does exist to close on him early, before 2016 national recruiting gets up to full speed. This points to the wider issue that Bridges is highly rated enough to attract high-major suitors from all over, which earns the BC staff points for getting even this far with him. Still, we'll have to see if Bridges and all the other big names are prospective substance or meaningless noise; commitments and (especially) signings are what count.
RedBaron67
Campion Hall

Postby gene67 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:05 pm

MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:
eaglesfan06 {l Wrote}:We've had an impressive list of visitiors since Christian and staff took over. Really, really impressive.

----------------------
Correct you are.

Lesson here: those who are wise will rush down to Conte to lock in their DBS season tickets.

The word on Beacon Street is that as of 6 minutes ago, there were only 8,500 season tickets still available.

I have been following this message board for years. I am a 1967 graduate and proud of BC. I want them to succeed. I have been reading your crap for a long time. Serious question: do you have the guts to answer. MaroonNGold: when the season begins are you cheering for BC to win or are you cheering for them to lose? I really believe that you are hoping they fail. Are you really a graduate? If you are, you should be ashamed.
gene67
n00b

Postby Brooklyneagle on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Seconded -- though we should not give that weirdo more than passing notice.
Brooklyneagle
Carney Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:12 pm

gene67 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:

----------------------
Correct you are.

I have been following this message board for years. I am a 1967 graduate and proud of BC. I want them to succeed. I have been reading your crap for a long time. Serious question: do you have the guts to answer. MaroonNGold: when the season begins are you cheering for BC to win or are you cheering for them to lose? I really believe that you are hoping they fail. Are you really a graduate? If you are, you should be ashamed.

yeah roonie, belly up or shut up...
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby MaroonNGold on Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:14 am

gene67 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:

----------------------
Correct you are.

Gene,

Lap dog idolatry by the hoops "community"' will only ensure continued descent of our once-prime program.

Those days are gone.

MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:09 am

MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:
gene67 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:

----------------------
Correct you are.

Gene,

Lap dog idolatry by the hoops "community"' will only ensure continued descent of our once-prime program.

no. gene is right.

by the way roonie, ONLY open this if you want a raging boner.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=300020103
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby RedBaron67 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:17 am

sweetriverbaines {l Wrote}:http://zagsblog.com/articles/northfield-mount-hermon-tour-quartet-visits-northwestern-notre-dame-michigan-falzon-sharma-pick-up-irish-offers/

Smart of the NMH kids to package themselves as a group tour; it makes it easier for the schools too. It's a reminder that while these kids are local or regional, they're on the national recruiting radar as high-major talent. None of them is a recruiting gimme; they're exactly the kind of prospects with whom the BC staff are going to show whether they're worth the money spent on them.
RedBaron67
Campion Hall

Postby gene67 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:01 am

MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:
gene67 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:

----------------------
Correct you are.

Gene,

I must have missed your reply to my questions. Are you a graduate of BC? Come this fall will you be hoping the basketball team fails?
gene67
n00b

Postby MaroonNGold on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:43 pm

gene67 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:
gene67 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:

----------------------
Correct you are.

Gene,

I must have missed your reply to my questions. Are you a graduate of BC? Come this fall will you be hoping the basketball team fails?

--------------

Both answers affirmative.

My point: look at the result of fan complacency since this regime took over.

Can BC hoops fall any farther?

But if the fan base keeps on being good little boys and keeps forking over dollars, NOTHING will change out there.

The ONLY things that talks to them is money.

When it stops flowing from the fans, then you'll see progress.

But if you like what we have, just keep on dreaming.

Those days are gone.

MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Postby eaglesfan06 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:19 pm

MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:
gene67 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:
gene67 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:

----------------------
Correct you are.

Gene,

--------------

But if the fan base keeps on being good little boys and keeps forking over dollars, NOTHING will change out there.

Shut the fuck up.

Thanks.
eaglesfan06
Campion Hall

Postby MaroonNGold on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:21 pm

eaglesfan06 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:
gene67 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:
gene67 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:

----------------------
Correct you are.

Gene,

--------------

Shut the fuck up.

Thanks.

----------------------------

You have just demonstrated why BC fans have the rep with other schools around the country that they - sadly - do.

Those days are gone.

MaroonNGold
Carney Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:32 pm

MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:
eaglesfan06 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:
gene67 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:
gene67 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:

----------------------
Correct you are.

Gene,

--------------

Shut the fuck up.

Thanks.

You have just demonstrated why BC fans have the rep with other schools around the country that they - sadly - do.

we don't care what you and your cronies from providence think of us, roonie
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:05 pm

MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:
eaglesfan06 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:
gene67 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:
gene67 {l Wrote}:
MaroonNGold {l Wrote}:

----------------------
Correct you are.

Gene,

--------------

Shut the fuck up.

Thanks.

Shut the fuck up maroonngloid
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum