recruiting 2014 and beyond (h00ps weird0s beat off list)

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: recruiting 2014 and beyond (h00ps weird0s beat off list)

Postby commavegarage on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:34 am

I like players who have relatives that are head cases...by the end of the skinner era half the reason I went to games was to watch rakims uncle
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby Boston College 8 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:47 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:I didn't like adazzio and Christian. jury's still out on adazzio in my mind. like what ive seen so far though.

but before you call me always being wrong, I was also very down on spaz and Donahue. we've earned the right as bc fans to be cynical when it comes to head coaching hires.

dude you don't know anything about sports no offense. "the jury is still out on addazzio" turn on sportscenter - college football live, everyone loves him. only positive reviews. he took a 2-10 team made then 7-6. recruits at a high level. i don't think he could have done anything better than he has done. he's an A ++ hire and if you can't see that by now then you are far too negative. like bc sports for me one time
Boston College 8
n00b

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:53 am

Boston College 8 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:I didn't like adazzio and Christian. jury's still out on adazzio in my mind. like what ive seen so far though.

but before you call me always being wrong, I was also very down on spaz and Donahue. we've earned the right as bc fans to be cynical when it comes to head coaching hires.

dude you don't know anything about sports no offense. "the jury is still out on addazzio" turn on sportscenter - college football live, everyone loves him. only positive reviews. he took a 2-10 team made then 7-6. recruits at a high level. i don't think he could have done anything better than he has done. he's an A ++ hire and if you can't see that by now then you are far too negative. like bc sports for me one time

Again, I am fully on board the Addazio train, but you are naive, and if you were as good a sports fan as you claim to be, you wouldn't have to Google Temple's first two seasons under Daz.

I think it was a home run, but saying the jury is still out is a reasonable position, Pollyanna
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:54 am

PS, no offense commave, but you are a stupid jerk. And I am serious, I mean no offense.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:57 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:atl's commenters are the absolute worst

this
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Boston College 8 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:09 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Again, I am fully on board the Addazio train, but you are naive, and if you were as good a sports fan as you claim to be, you wouldn't have to Google Temple's first two seasons under Daz.

I think it was a home run, but saying the jury is still out is a reasonable position, Pollyanna

he went 9-4 and won a bowl game in his first year? the second year he was playing in the big east without big east talent. 4-7 isn't too surprising
Boston College 8
n00b

Postby Shoreagle on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:23 pm

BC 8 is a gag poster, right?
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:25 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

he went 9-4 and won a bowl game in his first year? the second year he was playing in the big east without big east talent. 4-7 isn't too surprising

Google the game by game and see how they looked after 5 games that second year. Just saying.

And he was playing with Al Golden's talent.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:42 pm

no offense taken dude. everybody loved Ty Willingham too bro
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:48 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:

no offense taken dude. everybody loved Ty Willingham too bro

He went 10-3 in his first season, he must have been perfect for that program.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:04 pm

Can we please stop with all of the name calling around here? Calling someone a Pollyanna, jerk, weener kisser, or a sarcastic "bro" doesn't solve anything. In fact, it makes all of us look stupid. All of this negativity and infighting won't help our Eagles to any more wins and it is not attractive to the recruits who read this board. It is ok to express concern about certain things, but if we can all get on the same page, root for our Eagles, and be positive, we just may see great things happen. BE POSITIVE!!! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:14 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:Can we please stop with all of the name calling around here? Calling someone a Pollyanna, jerk, weener kisser, or a sarcastic "bro" doesn't solve anything. In fact, it makes all of us look stupid. All of this negativity and infighting won't help our Eagles to any more wins and it is not attractive to the recruits who read this board. It is ok to express concern about certain things, but if we can all get on the same page, root for our Eagles, and be positive, we just may see great things happen. BE POSITIVE!!! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

-_-
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:19 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:Can we please stop with all of the name calling around here? Calling someone a Pollyanna, jerk, weener kisser, or a sarcastic "bro" doesn't solve anything. In fact, it makes all of us look stupid. All of this negativity and infighting won't help our Eagles to any more wins and it is not attractive to the recruits who read this board. It is ok to express concern about certain things, but if we can all get on the same page, root for our Eagles, and be positive, we just may see great things happen. BE POSITIVE!!! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

-_-

I don't think that's being positive.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Yeah, calling me "LBL" and "ball washer" doesn't help the team win, guyz.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:54 pm

can we still factually call the ladyboy lovers "ladyboy lover"

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:56 pm

also, is it still fair to point out that fat pussies that hate women are fat, are pussies and are afraid of/hate women?
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:12 pm

I wish you would be serious. You're a part of the problem.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:16 pm

ok, but seriously... is it fair to call someone "penis breath" if they have a proven history of kissing penii?

THIS IS BOTH IMPORTANT AND SERIOUS!!!
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:22 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:ok, but seriously... is it fair to call someone "penis breath" if they have a proven history of kissing penii?

THIS IS BOTH IMPORTANT AND SERIOUS!!!

You're getting close to my bozo filter.

Go Eagles!
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:27 pm

Huang is about to become one of TRE's brothers
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles25 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:29 pm

wow, look at all this recruiting info. great job you Pollyannas, jerks, weener kissers, sarcastic "bros"
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:34 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Huang is about to become one of TRE's brothers

I feel like we are all brothers...brothers in arms, uniting to fight against our ACC and out of conference foes! By coming together, we can lead the way and bring a positive energy to our Eagles.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:35 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

I feel like we are all brothers...brothers in arms, uniting to fight against our ACC and out of conference foes! By coming together, we can lead the way and bring a positive energy to our Eagles.

you've started keeping promises, haven't you?
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:40 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

I always keep my promises, but I suspect that your question was an attempt to draw me into your web of filth and negativity. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

I did take a karate class once. Boy, was I sore the next day!
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:42 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

I always keep my promises, but I suspect that your question was an attempt to draw me into your web of filth and negativity. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

you seem to be paying more attention to the rules now too... other than the occasional marijuana cigarette
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:49 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

you seem to be paying more attention to the rules now too... other than the occasional marijuana cigarette

Whatever you say, Negative Norman. I have too much pride in my school to let someone like you run me off like you did that other guy.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:52 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Whatever you say, Negative Norman. I have too much pride in my school to let someone like you run me off like you did that other guy.

cville? I think that was his aids and living in a ghetto that ran him off
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:54 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

No, I think he means campion.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:57 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

no, he left in a rocketship. I saw him packing his suitcase
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:02 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

no, he left in a rocketship. I saw him packing his suitcase

campion never left. other than Lent of course.
twballgame9
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum