recruiting 2014 and beyond (h00ps weird0s beat off list)

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: recruiting 2014 and beyond (h00ps weird0s beat off list)

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:19 am

Speaking of sportscasters, saw Sean McDonough walking down Huntington Ave Monday. Almost didn't recognize him.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:23 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Speaking of sportscasters, saw Sean McDonough walking down Huntington Ave Monday. Almost didn't recognize him.

Why? Did he get a hair transplant for his new gig?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:25 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:Want to know the saddest thing about all of this? The predictable celebration following the first conference win in almost two years. It will be like they won the seventh game of the Super Bowl.

in new orleans while hurricane sandy floats dead bodies outside chris berman's hotel room

I hate Chris Berman. I have had the unfortunate opportunity to be in his presence a few times, and each time I have the urge to hit his fat head with a baseball bat to see if it explodes like an arabian piñata. He's a jerk and a poopstain on society.

at least you knew who he was, unlike the soon-to-be-former-governor-of-the-dirty-jerz
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:26 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Speaking of sportscasters, saw Sean McDonough walking down Huntington Ave Monday. Almost didn't recognize him.

That's not where my mind went.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:28 am

No, he's still bald as hell. Don't know why, just kind of passed him coming out of the supermarket. It didn't dawn on me until I overheard him talking about attending Syracuse.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:30 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

No, he's still bald as hell. Don't know why, just kind of passed him coming out of the supermarket. It didn't dawn on me until I overheard him talking about attending Syracuse.

Newhouse alums are the worst.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:32 am

The JC mega class was an inherited problem and it was inevitably going to have transfers out. I don't see a huge difference between guys leaving because they're failing out, or they want more playing time, or they have an attitude problem or whatever else as long as we aren't enabling criminals, it was going to happen eventually and it did. So far we've got one good player in Robinson and one maybe good player in Turner. Next year we've got 4 freshmen coming in plus Reyes, so basically 5 new players (prepare your fainting couches by the way, some of these players will transfer out too). We just need one or two of them to be good, and we need to keep that up year after year, and the talent level will rise to the point where we are competitive. Everyone has known for a good while that 1) the year after Don's mega-class left was going to be a disaster and 2) there's no quick fix outside of hiring a big name coach, which we won't do. Personally I would like to see us start to get local guys (prep schools/AAU teams) in the 17/18 classes as I think by now the staff has had time to build multi-year relationships so there are no excuses.
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:32 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

can't be worse than domers
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:35 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

As much as I don't want to admit it, I've found every Domer I've met who actually graduated from ND to be surprisingly grounded.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:36 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:in fairness, shitting on someone the minute they announce their transfer/expulsion/early departure from the school is pretty much the norm around here.

i think only luke escaped this phenomenon.

addition by subtraction, cancer in the huddle, morale killer, not an acc level talent, fat boy, lazy ass, etc.

at this point, the only thing worth looking forward to is whether the magical mystery tour 5th year is going to be an undersized lump or a player ostracized from his team for his terrible attitude. vegas currently has both options at -110 so i'd say it's too close to call.

and, let it be known that this post is predicated completely on the fact that lde posted something and has nothing to do with the history that's proven its accuracy and therefore most likely outcome for the future

Uh-oh, we're doing that thing where CAG and TRE pretend they aren't in an echo chamber where 99.999% of the potential opinion havers agree with them.

On one side you have:
LDE - possible staff member or Christian family member
Glacier - universally unliked poster

On the other you have:
Everyone else except me, the voice of reason.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:53 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

As much as I don't want to admit it, I've found every Domer I've met who actually graduated from ND to be surprisingly grounded.

I've had the exact opposite experience.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:55 am

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:The JC mega class was an inherited problem and it was inevitably going to have transfers out. I don't see a huge difference between guys leaving because they're failing out, or they want more playing time, or they have an attitude problem or whatever else as long as we aren't enabling criminals, it was going to happen eventually and it did. So far we've got one good player in Robinson and one maybe good player in Turner. Next year we've got 4 freshmen coming in plus Reyes, so basically 5 new players (prepare your fainting couches by the way, some of these players will transfer out too). We just need one or two of them to be good, and we need to keep that up year after year, and the talent level will rise to the point where we are competitive. Everyone has known for a good while that 1) the year after Don's mega-class left was going to be a disaster and 2) there's no quick fix outside of hiring a big name coach, which we won't do. Personally I would like to see us start to get local guys (prep schools/AAU teams) in the 17/18 classes as I think by now the staff has had time to build multi-year relationships so there are no excuses.

Can you just say we are screwed barring getting on a lucky streak? Also, why do you have a picture of my hubby?
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:01 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:in fairness, shitting on someone the minute they announce their transfer/expulsion/early departure from the school is pretty much the norm around here.

addition by subtraction, cancer in the huddle, morale killer, not an acc level talent, fat boy, lazy ass, etc.

at this point, the only thing worth looking forward to is whether the magical mystery tour 5th year is going to be an undersized lump or a player ostracized from his team for his terrible attitude. vegas currently has both options at -110 so i'd say it's too close to call.

and, let it be known that this post is predicated completely on the fact that lde posted something and has nothing to do with the history that's proven its accuracy and therefore most likely outcome for the future

Uh-oh, we're doing that thing where CAG and TRE pretend they aren't in an echo chamber where 99.999% of the potential opinion havers agree with them.

On one side you have:

On the other you have:

i was responding to glace but other than that, you are spot on.

and after glace and lde there is only maybe 90% on the other side of the argument (other than you who has universally announced that you go both ways)

but keep that torch lit, mrs. donahue. whatever helps you get through the night
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:04 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I've had the exact opposite experience.

this.

then again, maybe foot and the rest of the fucking nerds are so up in their own shit that they are as annoying as the domers and don't realize it because they've been sensitized to it. kind of like how your own feces don't smell as bad to you as they do to other people
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:05 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

On one side you have:

On the other you have:

Next you should change your avatar to a weener cuz that's what you are.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:06 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:Next you should change your avatar to a weener cuz that's what you are.

[laughs]
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:09 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:Glacier - universally unliked poster

This guy is obsessed with me! He's come down with a case of Funishmania!

Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:12 am

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:

You should probably use the search function to find some examples.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby CorporalFunishment on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:16 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Good idea.

http://eagleoutsider.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15244&p=417139&hilit=christian#p417139
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:I may start periodically posting complimentary things about Jackson and Odio in random threads just to watch Teddy and Epstein's heads explode.

I can't wait to care that much.

Jackson can contribute not playing defense and inability to dribble at another school.

That's fine with me, as long as Christian invites him back to contribute his 38% 3 point shooting at BC. :P
"The above is so fraught with stupid I don’t even know where to begin." - eepstein0

Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
CorporalFunishment
n00b

Postby Corporal Funishment on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:22 am

CorporalFunishment {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Good idea.

http://eagleoutsider.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15244&p=417139&hilit=christian#p417139
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:I may start periodically posting complimentary things about Jackson and Odio in random threads just to watch Teddy and Epstein's heads explode.

Jackson can contribute not playing defense and inability to dribble at another school.

That's fine with me, as long as Christian invites him back to contribute his 38% 3 point shooting at BC. :P

We all know this is really you, Teddy. The jig is up.

Unapologetic Catholic
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:23 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

On one side you have:

On the other you have:

Next you should change your avatar to a weener cuz that's what you are.

no bolt ons, you wouldn't be interested.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:33 am

CorporalFunishment {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Good idea.

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

We all know this is really you, Teddy. The jig is up.

I didn't even realize that it wasn't you.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Tom Dooder on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:56 am

longdistanceeagle {l Wrote}:It wasn't just basketball with SBT; it was every aspect of being in college. He missed classes, study halls, lied to everyone, and basically pissed off anybody involved with the overall responsibilities of a college athlete. The staff actually thought as a player he would have helped, but he just continued to make it impossible to keep him around. He was told he was gone. They figure he will have to go the junior college route.

CONTENT
Tom Dooder
Carney Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:01 am

Tom Dooder {l Wrote}:
longdistanceeagle {l Wrote}:It wasn't just basketball with SBT; it was every aspect of being in college. He missed classes, study halls, lied to everyone, and basically pissed off anybody involved with the overall responsibilities of a college athlete. The staff actually thought as a player he would have helped, but he just continued to make it impossible to keep him around. He was told he was gone. They figure he will have to go the junior college route.

CONTENT

the next content to be provided... lebron james is a little self-centered. you can trust me on this as i am close friends with tyronn lue from his time back with the huskers and he told me all about it (behind the scenes of course. none of you could pick this up with your own eyes... you need me to tell you about it from my behind the scenes access)
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles25 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:37 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I'm actually not in the anti-Christian camp, yet. I just get tired of hearing all the bullshit excuses and promises. So far, the guy has been an epic failure, and it just keeps getting worse.

This.

Also, TRE, if you can tell just by using your eyes that there'd be one player leaving and two players coming in (AKA you have insider info and CONTENT) then maybe you should post more
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:42 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I'm actually not in the anti-Christian camp, yet. I just get tired of hearing all the bullshit excuses and promises. So far, the guy has been an epic failure, and it just keeps getting worse.

This.

Also, TRE, if you can tell just by using your eyes that there'd be one player leaving and two players coming in (AKA you have insider info and CONTENT) then maybe you should post more

If you want access to TRE's inside info, you have to sign up for the premium board. An underrated feature of the premium board is the bi-weekly update on his bobble head collection.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:49 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

This.

I missed the announcement of the two new player names. were they in the disclosure of the big news touted a few weeks ago
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:50 pm

longdistanceeagle {l Wrote}:Should be some roster developments this week; coming and going.

June 1st was more than a week ago.
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles25 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:24 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:June 1st was more than a week ago.

CONTENT!
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:32 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

This.

If you want access to TRE's inside info, you have to sign up for the premium board. An underrated feature of the premium board is the bi-weekly update on his bobble head collection.

For the price of the premium board I'd better be getting weekly updates, including notifications whenever they get dusted and cleaned, or whenever his Rakim Sanders bobblehead moves lower on the shelf
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum