recruiting 2014 and beyond (h00ps weird0s beat off list)

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: recruiting 2014 and beyond (h00ps weird0s beat off list)

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:51 pm

The world isn't black and white. Our current level of suck is a couple/three gradations above the level of suck we previously showcased.

That's how you know Christian is good
I look forward to being called stupid for expressing the above thought.
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2099
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -415

Re: recruiting 2014 and beyond (h00ps weird0s beat off list)

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:00 pm

Corporal Funishment wrote:The world isn't black and white. Our current level of suck is a couple/three gradations above the level of suck we previously showcased.

That's how you know Christian is good


Steve Donahue has a 50% higher ACC Winning % than Christian.
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Location: Danvers, MA
Karma: -262

Re: recruiting 2014 and beyond (h00ps weird0s beat off list)

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:52 pm

Christian's got a higher winning percentage in ACC tourney games though. He's a big game coach - a great quality.
I look forward to being called stupid for expressing the above thought.
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2099
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -415

Re: recruiting 2014 and beyond (h00ps weird0s beat off list)

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:30 pm

6'7" 210 lb decommit from FSU on an unofficial.

https://twitter.com/RussHoops/status/11 ... 4064460805
As long as I'm breathing, I'll sing for the Metro...

Promotion/Relegation? GFY.
User avatar
MF73-Eleazar
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am
Location: New York City
Karma: -173

Re: recruiting 2014 and beyond (h00ps weird0s beat off list)

Postby Corporal Funishment on Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:21 pm

MF73-Eleazar wrote:6'7" 210 lb decommit from FSU on an unofficial.

https://twitter.com/RussHoops/status/11 ... 4064460805


Would become only the 3rd player ever named "Chukwuzimife" on our men's basketball team
I look forward to being called stupid for expressing the above thought.
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2099
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -415

Re: recruiting 2014 and beyond (h00ps weird0s beat off list)

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:03 pm

Corporal Funishment wrote:
MF73-Eleazar wrote:6'7" 210 lb decommit from FSU on an unofficial.

https://twitter.com/RussHoops/status/11 ... 4064460805


Would become only the 3rd player ever named "Chukwuzimife" on our men's basketball team


What happened here ? I presume he was recruited over by this 5* kid they got a commitment from in October ?

https://twitter.com/JustinWBrantley/status/1196559376271781889?s=20
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3275
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Karma: 124

Re: recruiting 2014 and beyond (h00ps weird0s beat off list)

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:57 pm

BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
Corporal Funishment wrote:
MF73-Eleazar wrote:6'7" 210 lb decommit from FSU on an unofficial.

https://twitter.com/RussHoops/status/11 ... 4064460805


Would become only the 3rd player ever named "Chukwuzimife" on our men's basketball team


What happened here ? I presume he was recruited over by this 5* kid they got a commitment from in October ?

https://twitter.com/JustinWBrantley/status/1196559376271781889?s=20


He would be a very welcome addition
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Location: Danvers, MA
Karma: -262

Previous

Return to Conte Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Untitled document