Northeastern

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Northeastern

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:34 am

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:Michigan and OSU had 30 three point attempts with 16 minutes to go in the second half yesterday and Michigan was 11 for 14 at the time. #3 v #4

Good theory though.

it was a good theory in 1986 when the line was introduced and maybe for bill cone and the caa... but the rest of the world has moved on. this is unusual, nospace usually has his fingers on the pulse of todays trends and activities.

maybe apple news ann coulter hasn't covered this yet


My ex-wife isn't much of a college basketball fan. But she does enjoy it far more than she does soccer.
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
User avatar
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18547
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: 34

Re: Northeastern

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:11 am

CAA tournament starts this Saturday. My alma mater has a bye, we don't play until Sunday. Fingers crossed.
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
User avatar
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18547
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: 34

Re: Northeastern

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:27 pm

the amazon river runs for thousands of miles. at some point it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched and have barely been explored. because of the porous limestone in these areas, the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth, forming underground pools almost a mile below the surface. over thousands of years, small blind and transparent fish have lived and evolved in these pools. these fish have never seen the sun or the surface and have never been seen by the human eye. these fish care more about northeastern basketball and the caa than i do
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 11th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 21226
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5863

Re: Northeastern

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:27 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:the amazon river runs for thousands of miles. at some point it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched and have barely been explored. because of the porous limestone in these areas, the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth, forming underground pools almost a mile below the surface. over thousands of years, small blind and transparent fish have lived and evolved in these pools. these fish have never seen the sun or the surface and have never been seen by the human eye. these fish care more about northeastern basketball and the caa than i do


okay well, other than the ACC, what division-1 basketball conferences DO you are about?
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
User avatar
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18547
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: 34

Re: Northeastern

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:11 pm

innocentbystander wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:the amazon river runs for thousands of miles. at some point it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched and have barely been explored. because of the porous limestone in these areas, the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth, forming underground pools almost a mile below the surface. over thousands of years, small blind and transparent fish have lived and evolved in these pools. these fish have never seen the sun or the surface and have never been seen by the human eye. these fish care more about northeastern basketball and the caa than i do


okay well, other than the ACC, what division-1 basketball conferences DO you are about?


Who says he cares about the ACC?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32841
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2489

Re: Northeastern

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:38 pm

I are about the acc and the big east and the sec and the big 12 and the a-10. That covers my families’ current schools or alma mater.

And I’d say that care pushes it, especially in this Mickey Mouse season where it’s not a level playing field. All this is just preseason games that have gone on for too long.

Not to get all moj, but college basketball is approaching nba levels of unwatchable. It’s getting to the point that I don’t even find it fun to wager on. Maybe that’s because bc sucks, maybe that’s because of the pandemic, or maybe it’s because the game is flawed.

The important takeaway is that you should start a thread on blindamazonfishoutsider to talk about northeastern
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 11th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 21226
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5863

Re: Northeastern

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:00 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:I are about the acc and the big east and the sec and the big 12 and the a-10. That covers my families’ current schools or alma mater.

And I’d say that care pushes it, especially in this Mickey Mouse season where it’s not a level playing field. All this is just preseason games that have gone on for too long.

Not to get all moj, but college basketball is approaching nba levels of unwatchable. It’s getting to the point that I don’t even find it fun to wager on. Maybe that’s because bc sucks, maybe that’s because of the pandemic, or maybe it’s because the game is flawed.

The important takeaway is that you should start a thread on blindamazonfishoutsider to talk about northeastern


Fair enough.

I care about the ACC, CAA, Pac-12, MWC, and WCC. That covers my families current schools or alma mater.

I agree the game is flawed but I still love college hoop, love setting up brackets, love watching it, love wagering on it, and I can't watch the NBA anymore.
Feminism is Eve eats all the apples, gives God the middle finger when He asks her about it, and has the snake present Adam with a restraining order, ordering him to stay 500 yards away while still being forced to provide Eve food, clothing, and shelter.
User avatar
innocentbystander
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18547
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pac-12 Hell
Karma: 34

Re: Northeastern

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:23 pm

College hoop is terrible but it's not the NBA. That said, the nerds that decided math says you should never shoot between the 3 point line and the rim, like the baseball launch angle 3 true outcomes dorks, are completely correct and yet solely the reason the game is tough to watch.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32841
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2489

Previous

Return to Conte Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Untitled document