VT Test

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: VT Test

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Did I hear right? VT has 6 scholarship players suited up tonight? Shaddix of course will claim this 2nd road win (if) of the last 2 seasons means they are officially over that hump.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying without that our team has played good ball, enough to get the job done with 95% of scoring coming from underclassmen. Did you think BC would be Clemson, VT, and a ranked FSU last year? Hell no, but they raised their game and they did. They are playing decent ball now.

Your main problem is that you take their high end of achievement as some kind of average. The horrible losses even those wins out and put them in a place far below their max potential over the course of a full season. Do I believe they can progress and surprise a lot of teams and that future years can bring a higher upside? Yes. Have they shown they can win in a top hoops league? No.

Just be a little more realistic and less cheerleader and you wouldn't have to go through this over and over.

And you problem is that you don't take into account youth. I went through this with teddy earlier int he week with Maryland. If you'd like to take a look, I listed every school's bad losses. Everyone plays bad games, realize that. Wins build confidence for young teams.

I did and have taken to account youth...guess you don't consider the talk of the future as a reference to that. Even in this short paragraph you're giving wins more credence than losses. You're fairly helpless in your blind optimism.

Because wins deserve more credence than losses, especially when your defense has improved ten fold since your last loss (not including NC State, we played great D).

People are quick to forget that the only person on this roster to win an ACC road game is Danny Rubin.

Teams should be judged on their work as a whole, not based on their best possible game against an opponent's worst.

No one has forgotten, that's part of how we got here, Junior.

You basically just proved my point. Your judging a team as a WHOLE that is ranked 5th youngest in the entire NCAA D1. Our record reflects that. But as of right now, BC is 1-1 in the ACC. There ya go, Pedey

Do you tend to forget who you're on the phone with in the middle of a conversation?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby Shaddix on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:30 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Did I hear right? VT has 6 scholarship players suited up tonight? Shaddix of course will claim this 2nd road win (if) of the last 2 seasons means they are officially over that hump.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying without that our team has played good ball, enough to get the job done with 95% of scoring coming from underclassmen. Did you think BC would be Clemson, VT, and a ranked FSU last year? Hell no, but they raised their game and they did. They are playing decent ball now.

Your main problem is that you take their high end of achievement as some kind of average. The horrible losses even those wins out and put them in a place far below their max potential over the course of a full season. Do I believe they can progress and surprise a lot of teams and that future years can bring a higher upside? Yes. Have they shown they can win in a top hoops league? No.

Just be a little more realistic and less cheerleader and you wouldn't have to go through this over and over.

And you problem is that you don't take into account youth. I went through this with teddy earlier int he week with Maryland. If you'd like to take a look, I listed every school's bad losses. Everyone plays bad games, realize that. Wins build confidence for young teams.

I did and have taken to account youth...guess you don't consider the talk of the future as a reference to that. Even in this short paragraph you're giving wins more credence than losses. You're fairly helpless in your blind optimism.

Because wins deserve more credence than losses, especially when your defense has improved ten fold since your last loss (not including NC State, we played great D).

People are quick to forget that the only person on this roster to win an ACC road game is Danny Rubin.

Teams should be judged on their work as a whole, not based on their best possible game against an opponent's worst.

You basically just proved my point. Your judging a team as a WHOLE that is ranked 5th youngest in the entire NCAA D1. Our record reflects that. But as of right now, BC is 1-1 in the ACC. There ya go, Pedey

Do you tend to forget who you're on the phone with in the middle of a conversation?

Are we even arguing about the same thing? Because my point this whole time is that BC has been playing good ball, and and they are on track to be a great, winning team next year. It's never been about this year. Ever.
Shaddix
Campion Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:

Are we even arguing about the same thing? Because my point this whole time is that BC has been playing good ball, and and they are on track to be a great, winning team next year. It's never been about this year. Ever.

Sure, pumping up wins from last year and this year is not ever about this year. "Wins deserve more credence than losses". You said it yourself. They are still not on the high arc track you claim. They still have a ton to prove before that becomes a reality.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby bluefishskip on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Great post Shaddix. Most think that with Donahue in his 3rd year that BC should be much further along. NIT was/is the top level expectation this year if everything going just right, but more so, this year was about gaining more experience as a group and recently their play is showing some gelling taking place. BC got away from what got them the big 2nd half lead tonight by settling for jumpers when anyone of 3 guards could take their man off the dribble and score. Despite losing 2 double digit leads, they still won. What's fun about watching this years team is not expecting an NCAA tourney season and being disappointed, rather its about seeing one of the youngest teams in the country (that will be together as a group for 2.5 more seasons) improve and begin to win some games, regardless of the bumps in the road thus far.
bluefishskip
Carney Hall

Postby Shaddix on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:42 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:

Sure, pumping up wins from last year and this year is not ever about this year. "Wins deserve more credence than losses". You said it yourself. They are still not on the high arc track you claim. They still have a ton to prove before that becomes a reality.

Are you and teddy the same person? because your both equally inept
Shaddix
Campion Hall

Postby Shaddix on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:43 pm

bluefishskip {l Wrote}:Great post Shaddix. Most think that with Donahue in his 3rd year that BC should be much further along. NIT was/is the top level expectation this year if everything going just right, but more so, this year was about gaining more experience as a group and recently their play is showing some gelling taking place. BC got away from what got them the big 2nd half lead tonight by settling for jumpers when anyone of 3 guards could take their man off the dribble and score. Despite losing 2 double digit leads, they still won. What's fun about watching this years team is not expecting an NCAA tourney season and being disappointed, rather its about seeing one of the youngest teams in the country (that will be together as a group for 2.5 more seasons) improve and begin to win some games, regardless of the bumps in the road thus far.

Thanks fish, I'm glad someone is still sane. BC is EXACTLY where the Don said they would be.
Shaddix
Campion Hall

Postby apbc12 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Shaddix {l Wrote}:

How exactly does this support your point that the team has what it takes, and has shown that it has what it takes, to win games in the ACC?
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby GodofBeasts94 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:47 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:This team makes me glad to be an Eagles fan. I'm also glad that I'm not the guy who said Lonnie and Heck aren't even worthy of being a ACC role players.

Heckmann is a turnover machine. Jackson is a good 4 th guard.

While I get nervous when he has the ball in the open court you have to admit that Heckmann has been playing MUCH more under control this year. He has 22 turnovers in 15 games (1.5 per game while averaging over 24 minutes). Twelve of those turnovers came in 3 games (FIU, Baylor -- remember that fun? -- and St. Francis). So in the other 12 games (and in the last 10 games excluding St. Francis) he's averaging less than a turnover per game.

I think it's more accurate to say that Patrick is prone to having bad games -- bad shooting games like the NC State game and games where he does crazy Patrick stuff. But I'm still glad we have him as much as so many on this board want him gone......
GodofBeasts94
Carney Hall

Postby Shaddix on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:48 pm

apbc12 {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:

How exactly does this support your point that the team has what it takes, and has shown that it has what it takes, to win games in the ACC?

It supports the wins offer more credence than losses argument. Last year, BC won 0 ACC games. This year, BC is 1 for 1. Improvement.

Hence, the more mature the core gets, the more ACC wins they get.
Last edited by Shaddix on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shaddix
Campion Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:49 pm

the team shouldnt be given a parade, but its a good night. they won a game they were supposed to, which is a good start.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:

"This team has what it takes to win, i don't know how anyone else can think otherwise" was your original comment. Since then you've claimed 8-6 in a shitty non conference schedule and 1 ACC game proves they have what it takes to win, I would prefer a 5-10 team to 8-6, I don't know they are young, and that wins should be given more weight when evaluating a team than losses. I can't even give that a "good effort". Inept indeed.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby joeyfenn on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:59 pm

3/3 on predictions. On the road to the tourney :boxer
joeyfenn
McGuinn Hall

Postby vegasEagle on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:01 pm

bluefishskip {l Wrote}:Great post Shaddix. Most think that with Donahue in his 3rd year that BC should be much further along. NIT was/is the top level expectation this year if everything going just right, but more so, this year was about gaining more experience as a group and recently their play is showing some gelling taking place. BC got away from what got them the big 2nd half lead tonight by settling for jumpers when anyone of 3 guards could take their man off the dribble and score. Despite losing 2 double digit leads, they still won. What's fun about watching this years team is not expecting an NCAA tourney season and being disappointed, rather its about seeing one of the youngest teams in the country (that will be together as a group for 2.5 more seasons) improve and begin to win some games, regardless of the bumps in the road thus far.

On this note. friend of mine is a college hoops junkie. was at his house reading on of those preseason college basketball magazines a few months ago. ofcoarse we were picked 12th in the acc. what sticks out in my mind was the team analysis or whatever it was called where the writer quoted donahue as saying it would take 50 games for the team to gel and come together.

well, we're almost to 50.
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Shaddix {l Wrote}:
apbc12 {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:

It supports the wins offer more credence than losses argument. Last year, BC won 0 ACC games. This year, BC is 1 for 1. Improvement.

Hence, the more mature the core gets, the more ACC wins they get.

Beating a team with 6 scholarship players is not the strongest case for improvement.

That last sentence reeks of IB's "returning starters" theorum. The team still has little to no depth. Between the Clifford injury and the monumental frosh minutes, there is not much room for error/injury/whathaveyou down the stretch.
Last edited by pick6pedro on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby Shaddix on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:05 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:

"This team has what it takes to win, i don't know how anyone else can think otherwise" was your original comment. Since then you've claimed 8-6 in a shitty non conference schedule and 1 ACC game proves they have what it takes to win, I would prefer a 5-10 team to 8-6, I don't know they are young, and that wins should be given more weight when evaluating a team than losses. I can't even give that a "good effort". Inept indeed.

I'm done talking to you if your going to be arrogant.
Shaddix
Campion Hall

Postby MattTheEagle on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:12 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:the team shouldnt be given a parade, but its a good night. they won a game they were supposed to, which is a good start.

Yes, I went into the game thinking this was one we should win. Virginia Tech suffers many of the same issues BC does. They have a couple very good players, but they lack depth. My biggest concern was that we had typically played very poorly on the road, but this time BC didn't disappoint. With the exception of horrendous free throw shooting, we played very well. We forced turnovers, made smart passes, hit open shots, controlled the ball, and rebounded well. If we play like we did today AND hit our free throws, we will beat any team in the ACC except Duke.

If Clifford ever gets to 100%, BC is going to be scary good.
MattTheEagle
Campion Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:38 pm

MattTheEagle {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:the team shouldnt be given a parade, but its a good night. they won a game they were supposed to, which is a good start.

Yes, I went into the game thinking this was one we should win. Virginia Tech suffers many of the same issues BC does. They have a couple very good players, but they lack depth. My biggest concern was that we had typically played very poorly on the road, but this time BC didn't disappoint. With the exception of horrendous free throw shooting, we played very well. We forced turnovers, made smart passes, hit open shots, controlled the ball, and rebounded well. If we play like we did today AND hit our free throws, we will beat any team in the ACC except Duke.

wow, you weirdos really do live in never never land
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby BC923 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:24 pm

i liked the assist/turnover ratio
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:57 am

17 assists is encouraging. Especially considering that their leading assist guy last year had 2.6 per game.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby apbc12 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:54 am

Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:

Good lord, it's like arguing with IB, minus the creepy sheen of bullshit morality hanging over everything.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby wildcat81 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:46 am

Good win Eagle's.
As the season goes forward Rahon will see teams back off him like Rondo. Hitting 3's will take his game to a poor man Steve Nash.
wildcat81
Carney Hall

Postby claver2010 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:28 am

Some more thoughts:

Any road ACC win for this squad is a good win. Nice to get their first off their back.

Too bad we don't play VT twice this year

40 minutes for Lonnie Jackson is impressive, but more impressive is he was the one knocking down FTs and hit a huge 3 late -nice to see a shooter have the legs throughout.

When was the last time a BC team got to the line 35+ times in back to back games? But WTF happened to shooting FTs?

2:1 A:T in 1st 2 ACC games with 2 FR guards is better than anyone could've hoped.

Thank you 9903, was nice to see 24 minutes from Clifford. Looks like Donahue is going to cap him around 20 per game. The first offensive move he made was extremely alarming, he couldn't get off the floor. I'm sure he's in some pain.

For a freshman guard, Hanlan is an impressive rebounder. Last 5 games he's averaging 8 per game.

I don't hope Heckmann leaves, he can have a role on this team but not at the 25+ minute per game level. There's no depth on this team and as of now, only 1 recruit coming in. Should he leave, substitute Owens for Heckmann we still have zero depth.

Edit: Forgot about Drago, my mistake
Last edited by claver2010 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:52 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
MattTheEagle {l Wrote}:

wow, you weirdos really do live in never never land

I didn't see the bolded part and didn't understand what was unreasonable. If you change will to can I agree with him.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:53 am

apbc12 {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:

Good lord, it's like arguing with IB, minus the creepy sheen of bullshit morality hanging over everything.

and he's like 15 instead of 42.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:29 am

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Beating a team with 6 scholarship players is not the strongest case for improvement.

That last sentence reeks of IB's "returning starters" theorum. The team still has little to no depth. Between the Clifford injury and the monumental frosh minutes, there is not much room for error/injury/whathaveyou down the stretch.

V-Tech stinks and we beat them once last year too, so beating V-tech is not in and of itself indicative of anything. The road win is great though and I think the eyeball test shows the most. This team looked pretty good a lot last night. They still make more than their share of dumb mistakes. After Donahue started trying to cycle the offense through him while we had the double digit lead in the 2nd half, Anderson did that awful thing where he guns up a lazy top of the key shot, bricks it badly and then spends 10 second staring at the rim as if it were to blame for the miss while the play gets behind him and V-tech scored, there was the horrendous free throw shooting which is f'ing incredible since our coach is a Herb Magee protege and Heckmann had at least one bad foul and took at least two bad shots, but all in all it was not close to the amount of dumb shit they did last year. It was also tempered by all the awesome shit that Rahon and in this game especially Hanlan bring. I think Hanlan could have driven to the basket 35 times and either scored or been fouled on 33 of them.

Now comes the question, is 10X better than last year good enough to be competitive in the ACC? I agree there are still depth issues. I am very worried that Clifford will have to shut down. If that happens I think we will have results like last year. I also worry about a prolonged losing streak at some point, where the wheels just fall off mentally. I find some kind of losing streak to be inevitable and the month of February looks pretty brutal. I don't think the freshman will hit the wall that hard, we'll see.

I believe there has been a serious overinflation of the ACC and romanticisation of parts (by no means all!) of the Skinner era which have created a dumb standard for progress. I know new great teams are coming. It probably means the ACC will be looking at 8-9 tourney bids a year like the NBE had. I think this team as built could very likely progress into a team that could get one of those bids.

BC will have (w/o outbound transfers) anywhere from 2-3 more scholarship players next year. The depth problem should be temporary and if we can respectably get through this season, I think it should be mostly passed.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:00 am

apbc12 {l Wrote}:

:whammy

I will say Shaddix has forgotten more about sports than IB will ever know.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Brablc on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:05 am

My thoughts from the game:

- Rahon and Hanlan are confident and steady ball handlers. I like what each one brings and how their styles play off one another

- Lonnie is starting to heat up. While I think he will be more of a 6th or 7th man on this team when hopefully we get good, he has improved his handling and has expanded his game a bit from last year. His shooting can be a difference maker.

- I like that they have been pushing the pace more this year. Especially when Hanlan rebounds the ball and beats everyone up the floor.

- This is the first game where I really felt we got good looks on most possessions. Obviously, FT's impacted how close the game was but I liked the offensive movement and shot selection. The assist to turnover ratio was outstanding as well.

- Anderson is not flashy but is just super productive. I like all the little things he does.

- Clifford is still struggling which is most apparent switching to guards on defense. I hope he can get healthier but I have a feeling we won't see that until next year.

- Two bad free throw games in a row. We need to start knocking those down with some tight ACC games probably coming up.

- The press break was excellent.

- Heckmann for all his warts is still a productive member of this team. He remains one of our best defenders and 3 point shooters and has really improved his court awareness this year. He's coming along and I still think he will be an important rotation piece.

- I'm still waiting for Kelly to commit for next year as we could really use an athletic back-up big. Jorgensen would also be a nice get to spell the freshman guards.
Brablc
McGuinn Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:16 am

Brablc {l Wrote}:My thoughts from the game:

- Rahon and Hanlan are confident and steady ball handlers. I like what each one brings and how their styles play off one another

- Lonnie is starting to heat up. While I think he will be more of a 6th or 7th man on this team when hopefully we get good, he has improved his handling and has expanded his game a bit from last year. His shooting can be a difference maker.

- I like that they have been pushing the pace more this year. Especially when Hanlan rebounds the ball and beats everyone up the floor.

- This is the first game where I really felt we got good looks on most possessions. Obviously, FT's impacted how close the game was but I liked the offensive movement and shot selection. The assist to turnover ratio was outstanding as well.

- Anderson is not flashy but is just super productive. I like all the little things he does.

- Clifford is still struggling which is most apparent switching to guards on defense. I hope he can get healthier but I have a feeling we won't see that until next year.

- Two bad free throw games in a row. We need to start knocking those down with some tight ACC games probably coming up.

- The press break was excellent.

- Heckmann for all his warts is still a productive member of this team. He remains one of our best defenders and 3 point shooters and has really improved his court awareness this year. He's coming along and I still think he will be an important rotation piece.

- I'm still waiting for Kelly to commit for next year as we could really use an athletic back-up big. Jorgensen would also be a nice get to spell the freshman guards.

I thought V-tech's press was actually pretty decent too, which made our press break more impressive.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:17 am

Through two ACC games, the team has seen a ton of whistles as they are attacking the rim. This is obviously a good thing. However, I still expect them to have games where sitting around the 3-point line becomes more popular than it has in these two games (probably against zones and/or at the end of a string of road games). I also expect games where they don't get bailed out as much with a foul call right before a fast break starts the other way or 3 other defenders block the shot into bolivian.

All in all, I am definitely happy with the road win and see some nice things coming together. The passing on the blocks is much improved and leading to a tremndous amount of high percentage shots. I believe they are called dunks. Still a long way to go in a lot of phases and slim margains for error when you think about the depth and possible feet dragging at the end of a long schedule because of the massive minutes that need to be played by the top of the rotation.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby The Knife of Asia on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:48 pm

Looks like we have 2 good guards and a 4... Pretty much all you need.. Now surround them will competant role players and you have a team that can compete... We need bigs bad....

Nice win last night, they played hard, attacked the rim and rebounded....Hanlon is going to be a stud.
The Knife of Asia
McGuinn Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum