BC Cheerleaders

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

BC Cheerleaders

Postby joeyfenn on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Why do our cheerleaders have such great personalities? Their intelligence and confidence is evident
Last edited by joeyfenn on Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joeyfenn
McGuinn Hall

Re: BC Cheerleaders

Postby GodofBeasts94 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:46 pm

joeyfenn {l Wrote}:Why are our cheerleaders not that good looking?

Having been ragged on in the BC/PC thread for laying down some racial BS you decide to start a stupid thread for misogynists to chime in about our Cheerleaders based on their appearance? Please tell me you're like 12 years old; I'd hate to think you're an alum or a current student......
GodofBeasts94
Carney Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:35 am

Godofbeasts guy, I'm with you on the other thread but busted cheerleaders is fair game on a sports message board.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:51 am

agreed, my impression was they have regressed from a high a couple of years ago
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby GodofBeasts94 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:22 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:Godofbeasts guy, I'm with you on the other thread but busted cheerleaders is fair game on a sports message board.

Thanks for setting me straight. At Boston College we feel that racial comments on a sports message board are inappropriate; but misogynist comments that judge cheerleaders based on their appearance are okay? Got it; makes a lot of sense.....idiot.

I respect that our cheerleaders give a lot of time and effort to create a positive game environment for our guys. And I respect that they are able to do things that nobody on this board can even imagine doing. More, it can't be easy showing up every game to an empty stadium trying to get the 6 Super Fans and 73 doddering whalepants lifers in attendance to make some noise.........at the very least they've earned the right to NOT be the subjects of a derisive thread started by fellow BC fans.
GodofBeasts94
Carney Hall

Postby joeyfenn on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:44 am

'm sorry, I made the proper adjustments. No need to :slapfight
joeyfenn
McGuinn Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:45 am

GodofBeasts94 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:Godofbeasts guy, I'm with you on the other thread but busted cheerleaders is fair game on a sports message board.

Thanks for setting me straight. At Boston College we feel that racial comments on a sports message board are inappropriate; but misogynist comments that judge cheerleaders based on their appearance are okay? Got it; makes a lot of sense.....idiot.

I respect that our cheerleaders give a lot of time and effort to create a positive game environment for our guys. And I respect that they are able to do things that nobody on this board can even imagine doing. More, it can't be easy showing up every game to an empty stadium trying to get the 6 Super Fans and 73 doddering whalepants lifers in attendance to make some noise.........at the very least they've earned the right to NOT be the subjects of a derisive thread started by fellow BC fans.

Condescension from the perpetually offended but obnoxiously self satisfied morally superior is the best.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby GodofBeasts94 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:08 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
GodofBeasts94 {l Wrote}:

Condescension from the perpetually offended but obnoxiously self satisfied morally superior is the best.

Not feeling morally superior -- but I am tired of people thinking that it's okay to pick on women. Particularly when they're women who cheer for the same team we do.....as a demonstration of how morally flawed I actually am, if this were a thread about Duke's cheerleaders I wouldn't have reacted the way I did......
GodofBeasts94
Carney Hall

Postby vegasEagle on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 pm

GodofBeasts94 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
GodofBeasts94 {l Wrote}:

Not feeling morally superior -- but I am tired of people thinking that it's okay to pick on women. Particularly when they're women who cheer for the same team we do.....as a demonstration of how morally flawed I actually am, if this were a thread about Duke's cheerleaders I wouldn't have reacted the way I did......

A BC Guy demands excellence in all facets of life (see EO dictionary), so although harsh, it is perfectly acceptable for said BC Guy to expect beautiful cheerleaders to represent BC.
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby ryrob on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:53 pm

vegasEagle {l Wrote}:
GodofBeasts94 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
GodofBeasts94 {l Wrote}:

A BC Guy demands excellence in all facets of life (see EO dictionary), so although harsh, it is perfectly acceptable for said BC Guy to expect beautiful cheerleaders to represent BC.

Let's be perfectly honest here; BC has pretty strong talent for a northern school, but you cannot compare our pool vs. the south or large state schools who have a massive population to pick from.
ryrob
Merkert Hall

Postby bcmurph on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:53 pm

ryrob {l Wrote}:
Let's be perfectly honest here; BC has pretty strong talent for a northern school, but you cannot compare our pool vs. the south or large state schools who have a massive population to pick from.

We are what we are?

On more of a serious note, cheerleader today doesn't mean the same to me as it did lo so many years ago.These guys/girls are athletes in their own right...
l
"Stay with this young team - there are great days ahead." Coach Donahue tweet 2/19/2012 -
bcmurph
McGuinn Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:01 pm

the cheerleaders arent great, but the pom squad. my god..what dogs.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby RedBaron67 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:44 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:the cheerleaders arent great, but the pom squad. my god..what dogs.

That remark really does exceed the boundaries of good taste, and good sense as well. Look, these kids are providing a service to the school and aren't being paid for their time and effort, and it's hardly as if BC were free to select them from Bimbo Central Casting, like the state schools who want to display what they consider an appropriate image to the fans and the media.
RedBaron67
Campion Hall

Postby commavegarage on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:16 pm

RedBaron67 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:the cheerleaders arent great, but the pom squad. my god..what dogs.

That remark really does exceed the boundaries of good taste, and good sense as well. Look, these kids are providing a service to the school and aren't being paid for their time and effort, and it's hardly as if BC were free to select them from Bimbo Central Casting, like the state schools who want to display what they consider an appropriate image to the fans and the media.

hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Everything about this thread is bad and every one of you should feel bad.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby RedBaron67 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:29 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Everything about this thread is bad and every one of you should feel bad.

While I stand by my own comments, I can readily agree that this discussion shouldn't have even begun.
RedBaron67
Campion Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:14 pm

RedBaron67 {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Everything about this thread is bad and every one of you should feel bad.

While I stand by my own comments, I can readily agree that this discussion shouldn't have even begun.

Ugh
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:43 pm

I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:12 am

Glad I missed this self righteous bullshit.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby JesuitIvy on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:22 am

I'll chime in and agree with GodofBeasts94 that cheerleaders are pretty freakin' impressive athletes, better than I ever was. I only ogle other schools' cheerleaders out of respect. Peaceout.
Realigning
JesuitIvy
Campion Hall

Postby vegasEagle on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:26 pm

TYRANTS PLEASE DELETE THIS ENTIRE THREAD. THANKS.
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby RedBaron67 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:57 am

vegasEagle {l Wrote}:TYRANTS PLEASE DELETE THIS ENTIRE THREAD. THANKS.

Second the motion. This thread is begging for euthanasia.
RedBaron67
Campion Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:55 am

RedBaron67 {l Wrote}:
vegasEagle {l Wrote}:TYRANTS PLEASE DELETE THIS ENTIRE THREAD. THANKS.

Second the motion. This thread is begging for euthanasia.

done
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:03 am

good, eo never had a conscience no point in starting now.

as for the pom squad, i haven't seen them at any games this year maybe they're in hibernation
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:04 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:good, eo never had a conscience no point in starting now.

as for the pom squad, i haven't seen them at any games this year maybe they're in hibernation

my sources tell me that the athletic department has had trouble finding seats available for them
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:08 am

are they more afraid of disciples or ghosts?
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:21 am

aren't the disciples ghosts now? if so, then the answer is yes
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:24 am

update - they are most afraid of unicorns
question for godofbeasts (it still tickles me how ironic this name is in this thread) - are we allowed to make fun of this weirdo? i only ask because he clearly supports the program to unicornian levels the likes of which none of us have ever seen and if we have to support the plus-sized that sing and dance for the school we should also support the clinically strange that put down their hard earned dollars for the cause
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:37 am

Can we get rid of this thread?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:39 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:aren't the disciples ghosts now? if so, then the answer is yes

i didn't go to the pc game but they were still there for the UNH game so i think they are still present

side note in my fr/soph (think it was 2007-08) year the dance team was not comprised of dogs. they did a routine every game highlighting with a routine involving a chair. the jesuits did not approve and we never saw them again.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Next