OTHER NCAA BB TEAM THREAD

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: OTHER NCAA BB TEAM THREAD

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:37 pm

Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:Much like Betardo himself, the Fighting Betardos never give up.

and that was good. but JMU didn't give up either
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:22 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I'm not going to bore you like nospace does about Northeastern, but BOOM! http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=330692619

just like you predicted yesterday
9903POST

Yeah, I didn't see that shit coming - playing on the Danes on-campus home court for the semifinals may have been the difference. They'll lose to Vermont though.

do i take the opposite of your opinion for the second time to try to win false prediction style

usually a safe bet

solid job by the fighting betardos, down 26-8 early

Nah I am being honest, Albany really shouldn't be able to beat VT or SB. But Albany played SB relatively close. VT blew the doors off Albany on at least one occasion this season. But I suppose anything can happen.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:49 am

Looks like TWB is splitting his time as HC as the fighting tedwardos have similar garbage starts as BC, fighting back though at UVM
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:15 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Looks like TWB is splitting his time as HC as the fighting tedwardos have similar garbage starts as BC, fighting back though at UVM

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing 5 mins in.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Conte Forum