Pitt Game

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Pitt Game

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:25 pm

Nice inbound play. Horrible pass from the Greek league shooting guard.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Cadillac90 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:26 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:This final inbound play promises a lot of laughs.

Harlan couldn't even make a proper lob
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:26 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:This team is detestable and Christian is an absolutely awful coach. Shutting it down for the year.

This. Why the fuck is Heckman in there in crunch time?
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:27 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:One of the most frustrating losses in a while. Ouch.

I honestly wish I cared enough about this team to do more than laugh.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:28 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:This team is detestable and Christian is an absolutely awful coach. Shutting it down for the year.

Who the Fuck else plays with batten fouled out?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Cadillac90 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:28 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:Nice press break, Coach Jim.

Press break is actually awesome. Just a stupid pass. Guy was wide open and he went to batten

Seriously? There was one nice beak that got them their last two points. Pitt went on a 12-2 run when they started to press. Don't forget the pass that was batted back and the fucking horrible one by Clifford up the side. The break has been poor at best.

Bc had one bad play on the press when militants brother the the shit pass to batten. Crappy offense from awful shoppers after the press break is not a bad press break

Jesus I spent more time than this team is worth.

There were at least 3 or 4 shitty inbound plays. Yes, they broke the press a couple times once resulting in an easy basket but there were way too many turnovers and just bad, last passes.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby StratEagle on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:29 pm

I can't help but feel like I am literally watching irrelevance. Fuck GDF
StratEagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby AdamBC on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:29 pm

That was fucking terrible. Perhaps time to Cross the program. Fuck it, burn the building down, burn the scholarships and use the money to fund competitive bass fishing and a full-contact paper-mache dynasty. This abortion of a basketball program deserves to lose every game like this for the rest of the year. Fucking pathetic. Up by six with under a minute to go in regulation and you lose by one in overtime. Go fuck yourselves.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:30 pm

would you guys rather have the team look good for the first 33 minutes and then lose late, or have games like last year where they just sucked the whole time and you knew what was going to happen? because I'm sick of watching games (WVU, UMass, Pitt) where they look good vs a decent opponent and then collapse in the second half. Heckmann is the visual version of nails on a chalkboard when he is dribbling a basketball. e-fucking-gads
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:30 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

Someone who doesn't fucking miss two bunny lay ups to win the game.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:31 pm

I cannot wait until Heckmann's time is up.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eaglesfan06 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:31 pm

I want to blame the coach I really do because I hate him..

But how the fuck can you watch that shit show and blame the coach?

We have our "best player" constantly missing the front end of 1 and 1s.
We have our "grad transfer" throwing the ball into the middle of a crowd when he is standing next to a wide open guy.
We have our 7'1" center missing an uncontested layup
We have our senior forward throwing the ball away on the second to last possession in OT and then airballing a layup the last possession.

Let's be real. I could put together a group of five guys from my local Y and beat this team.
eaglesfan06
Campion Hall

Postby AdamBC on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

Put in a fucking student manager, they are much less likely to throw a pass behind them while jumping 4 feet in the air.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:32 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:would you guys rather have the team look good for the first 33 minutes and then lose late, or have games like last year where they just sucked the whole time and you knew what was going to happen? because I'm sick of watching games (WVU, UMass, Pitt) where they look good vs a decent opponent and then collapse in the second half. Heckmann is the visual version of nails on a chalkboard when he is dribbling a basketball. e-fucking-gads

They lost their share of games last year in this fashion. How about Pitt's last shot in OT? Did Donahue draw up the defense for that one.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:32 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:Nice press break, Coach Jim.

Press break is actually awesome. Just a stupid pass. Guy was wide open and he went to batten

Seriously? There was one nice beak that got them their last two points. Pitt went on a 12-2 run when they started to press. Don't forget the pass that was batted back and the fucking horrible one by Clifford up the side. The break has been poor at best.

Bc had one bad play on the press when militants brother the the shit pass to batten. Crappy offense from awful shoppers after the press break is not a bad press break

Jesus I spent more time than this team is worth.

There were at least 3 or 4 shitty inbound plays. Yes, they broke the press a couple times once resulting in an easy basket but there were way too many turnovers and just bad, last passes.

That's the players, not the plays. They ran the same design every time and it always worked. Players pass like shit.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eaglesfan06 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:32 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

So you want us to play Odio?
How about Carney?

You act like there are options. This team is so fucking pathetic my local high school team could play them to within 10.
eaglesfan06
Campion Hall

Postby AdamBC on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:33 pm

eaglesfan06 {l Wrote}:Let's be real. I could put together a group of five guys from my local Y and beat this team.

Already watched that game.

BC 53 - Dayton 65.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:33 pm

I feel like this basketball team told me to go fuck myself
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby Logitano on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:34 pm

We covered the spread! :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

Name? Perpiglia?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Cadillac90 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:35 pm

eaglesfan06 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

How about Carney?

You act like there are options. This team is so fucking pathetic my local high school team could play them to within 10.

You forgot McGarrity
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:36 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:would you guys rather have the team look good for the first 33 minutes and then lose late, or have games like last year where they just sucked the whole time and you knew what was going to happen? because I'm sick of watching games (WVU, UMass, Pitt) where they look good vs a decent opponent and then collapse in the second half. Heckmann is the visual version of nails on a chalkboard when he is dribbling a basketball. e-fucking-gads

They lost their share of games last year in this fashion. How about Pitt's last shot in OT? Did Donahue draw up the defense for that one.

pretty sure clifford was supposed to hedge like he did all night. fact is, this is a much better coach, talent still is awful, starting with the imaginary NBA PG
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby AdamBC on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:37 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:I feel like this basketball team told me to go fuck myself

this
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby eaglesfan06 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:37 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eaglesfan06 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

How about Carney?

You forgot McGarrity

Ah yeah, the offensive juggernaut that is McGarrity....fucking christ boy we are lucky to have so many options.
eaglesfan06
Campion Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:38 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

pretty sure clifford was supposed to hedge like he did all night. fact is, this is a much better coach, talent still is awful, starting with the imaginary NBA PG

Coaching bar was set pretty low.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:38 pm

McGarity at SF? Ha
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eaglesfan06 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:38 pm

I'm not even sure why I'm bothering to discuss this.

What a fucking waste of time in general. I'd literally rather go get teeth pulled at the dentist.
eaglesfan06
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:39 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

Coaching bar was set pretty low.

No doubt. Saw defense and inbounds plays for the first time since the 90s. ANd I like Al.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:42 pm

i'm not sure how you can draw negative conclusions based solely on on court decisions with christian given what hc tedwardo said above.

not sure who you want him to put in.

HE IS PLAYING STEVE FUCKING PERPEGLIA (asshat roonie's favorite) cause no one besides hanlan can handle the ball
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:47 pm

So I watched Saint Bonnies destroy UMASS at home this past Sunday. Dominated them in every aspect of the game. They were bigger, faster and more skilled. They were up at times by as much as 25 and I think they won by 16 having sat their NBA-bound center for the final four minutes of the game. It occurred to me then that we really suck, but tonight just brought it home in the starkest possible terms.

Just got a condolences email from my Bonnie grad father. And that is what it has come to, Saint Bonaventure feels bad for us--also, anyone want to make the case that Christian was a better hire than Schmidt (who would have crawled here on his hands and knees for this job).
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum