Kevin Noreen

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Kevin Noreen

Postby Eagledom on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:49 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BC923 {l Wrote}:Noreen's game could end up being like that of Kevin Durant. (NOT SAYING THAT KEVIN NOREEN'S SKILLS ARE COMPARABLE TO KEVIN DURANT!) As in he is a small forward type offensive player, but he is big enough to defend/ be a PF or college center.

"Dude, so you are saying he is going to be as good as Kevin Durant and that he is leaving early?" - OJ

Yes, because you never said Sanders would be first team All-ACC this year. Your constant backpedaling is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

Exactly. I said "he has first team All-ACC talent", which he does. I have never denied that he is a head case.

You also said he would be first team All ACC, but keep trying to couch the statement now....just like you did with Tuggle.

What was that you said about not misquoting people? Well here you go.

And I never changed my opinion on Tuggle. BC should have run the spread with Tuggle at starter. Still think that. We'll see where he ends up next year, as he follows the soon to be starter at Auburn to Junior College.

This is the second time I've seen you say this...as if the guy he is following has any bearing on Tuggle's ability. I've seen tuggle throw and he will never be a good QB in any offense.

Bingo. So our opinion is wrong because your is right. Fucking brilliant.

You are the heir of Socrates, genius.

the evidence to this point seems to back me up a hell of a lot more than you
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby EaglesTalon on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:59 pm

ahh, good ole OJ. He's always right. It's easy to be always right when he frequently argues both sides. But he's always right.
EaglesTalon
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Stop. Talking. About. Roy fuckin Williams.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:40 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:did i ever tell you guys i almost bought roy williams house?

Why would you move to Kansas?
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:54 pm

ESPN:

"Noreen is very skilled when facing the basket. He shoots the ball from 15-17 feet and he can put the ball on the floor to exploit mismatches. He is average athletically and must get tougher inside as well as he needs to rebound better."
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby Eagledom on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:58 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:ESPN:

"Noreen is very skilled when facing the basket. He shoots the ball from 15-17 feet and he can put the ball on the floor to exploit mismatches. He is average athletically and must get tougher inside as well as he needs to rebound better."

Can you say Joe Trapani?
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby branchinator on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Can you say Joe Trapani?

Is this supposed to be an insult? If Noreen has the same impact as Trapani, we got ourselves a nice player.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby apbc12 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Can you say Joe Trapani?

yes
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby Eagledom on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:18 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Can you say Joe Trapani?

Is this supposed to be an insult? If Noreen has the same impact as Trapani, we got ourselves a nice player.

not an insult. A solid player...was hoping for a little more inside impact
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Can you say Joe Trapani?

This should excite you. Kevin Noreen is white, too.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:30 am

When are we gonna get some Blue 9 foot Navis!!!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:10 am

branchinator {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Can you say Joe Trapani?

The problem is that we have a bunch of other guys who fit the exact same role. Trapani is a great rebounder, no matter what BS TWB will try to sell you.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby branchinator on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:02 pm

I agree that there is a ton of redundancy on the roster right now. Until Skinner finds us a real PG and C, the ceiling of this team will be artificially low. Watching the tournament this year makes you realize just how far away this team is from a Sweet 16 run. We have sub-par ball handling, shooting, and size. Not exactly a recipe for tournament success.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby shockdoct on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:15 am

Noreen was named Mr. Basketball in MN today.

Holding off on commenting on his commitment until the new coach is named.
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum