The Plot Thickens...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

The Plot Thickens...

Postby EagleDave on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Gary Parrish on CBS reporting that Seth Greenberg just re-upped with VaTech...

http://gary-parrish.blogs.cbssports.com ... ines;other

That leaves Skinner as the only remaining known candidate for the St. Johns job. Greenberg either did or was supposed to interview with the Storm today.
Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Re: The Plot Thickens...

Postby cvilleagle on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:41 pm

EagleDave {l Wrote}:Gary Parrish on CBS reporting that Seth Greenberg just re-upped with VaTech...

http://gary-parrish.blogs.cbssports.com ... ines;other

That leaves Skinner as the only remaining known candidate for the St. Johns job. Greenberg either did or was supposed to interview with the Storm today.

Donahue has been rumored - is he definitely out?
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Seth Greenburgh did not interview with the Johnnies today. He told his team yesterday that he wasn't interested in the job. New Yorkers refused to believe it (thus rumors) but he really just spent today hammering out an extension.

I am out of my skin with excitement over having another former assistant who will never be able to land another job taking over the other prominent coaching position at BC. Yippee!! Go GDF!!!
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby EagleDave on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Let me re-phrase...the only remaining known candidate who is interviewing...I'm sure they have others in reserve. Greenberg and Skinner were the 2 that were most prominently mentioned after Hewitt and Donovan turned it down.
Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:30 am

HJS {l Wrote}:Seth Greenburgh did not interview with the Johnnies today. He told his team yesterday that he wasn't interested in the job. New Yorkers refused to believe it (thus rumors) but he really just spent today hammering out an extension.

I am out of my skin with excitement over having another former assistant who will never be able to land another job taking over the other prominent coaching position at BC. Yippee!! Go GDF!!!

Please. For the love of God. Stop. Just stop. You may be right, and we may end up with Coen, but please just shut the hell up.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:32 am

McCaffrey is interviewing today.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Return to Conte Forum