I BET ALSLEEP AT THE WHEEL SKINNER RESIGNS REAL SOON!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

I BET ALSLEEP AT THE WHEEL SKINNER RESIGNS REAL SOON!

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:51 am

BC will pay him off and his kids tuition and thank him.

If ALSLEEP is too stupid to figure out how to kick these brats in the ass, then I will pick out 5 kids in the Rec Plex and give them a dream start.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY ALMA MATER ALSLEEP with these weak ass defeatist TOBESQUE BULLSHIT comments.

I had with Al 3 years ago!!!!, not just recently, when his recruiting energy level was fucking zero like some times in the past. Look at all the similar schools in my Texas post on the football site in the basketball Top 25 and who they recruited and the talent and look at the big men.

We are in Boston not Boondocks.

That certain type of kids has to want to come here, was bullshit.

I posted somewhere in this mess, you have to get woo, pursue and cajole these kids Al, that is laziness 101!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: I BET ALSLEEP AT THE WHEEL SKINNER RESIGNS REAL SOON!

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:58 am

Marquez Haynes on my TV now doing his Kobe impression.

Unreal and being guarded too.

Drained 30 points in the second half and 6-6 from the triple line and scored 19 consecutive points and was 11-13 from the floor.

Another solid player Al could not convince to stay and developed into a star as soon as he got away from that god damn stupid fucking flex bullshit.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY ALMA MATER ALSLEEP AND RESIGN NOW!

You have had 3 extra years too many and the reason I say this is because 3+ years ago I called you out for being a lazy ass recruiter and now Spears and Haynes probably got tired of your high school flex too and my basketball team is zombie brats.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:36 am

Guy has been playing basketball since age 3, High school, college, NBA and coaching for like 20+ and he can't figure out how to kick some ass of the very fucking kids he recruited???

Are you kidding me?

The guy has reaped millions from BC and he can't figure it out?

Just like recruiting. Al retired 4 years ago.

Give him a Eagle Gold watch and clap and send him to the Red Fucking Retirement Village in Boca Raton.

Al is telling you he is tired and has had enough.

WTF is going on up there?????

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:11 am

Ok sorry 74 I'm going to post in your rant thread. There is a leadership problem in the program it's not just the players it's not just the coaches and this problem shows up both on and off the court.

On the court: There is absolutely zero organization or accountability on the court. A team shows us zone and how do we react? We pass the ball around the perimeter for 30 seconds and jack up a three, not because it's open but because the shot clock deems it's time to shoot -as I said on the Maine thread, "I think we are the only team above 7th grade CYO that doesn't know how to attack a 2-3. Is it on the players? Yes. Is it on the coaches? Yes. The flex, can't run against a zone and thus the coaches would be wise to have several set plays against a zone. However, it also speaks to the players we have not knowing how to attack a zone. After a player (Rakim is the most egregious but others fall victim to it too) misses a shot and just doesn't bother getting back on D who gets in his face on the court? No one. Does Al pull the player? Nope. The place that is easiest to punish college players (since they don't get game checks) is with PT. Bench the next player who doesn't show effort for the rest of the game, I don't care if it's the best or a walkon.

Off the court: There is a laundry list of off the court problems with Skinner's players and his is just one example but I think it speaks to the general problem. Look everyone knows college kids drink and who am I say anything but. There is a rule in athletics that you can't go to MAs -simple enough as there are two other bars a football throw away. I walk in last night and who do I see? Two basketball players -one 21, one not; one starter one not. Now are they the only team to break this rule? No of course not but. I'm good friends with one of the captains on the hockey team. I ran into him getting of the bus after destroying BU this year I said great game and we talked and he was wondering what I was doing that night. I said it's one of my friends' 21st birthday so we're going to MAs. He said that it's too bad since they aren't allowed there. Now they didn't have anything early on Sunday and had a light practice in the evening so they could go out with us but they didn't. Why? Because they know if York found out that his captains were there they would not only be suspended (as he has done before for that action) he would also take away their captaincy. The coach doesn't only police them but the players police themselves.

I'm firmly in the fire Al camp: he recruited the stupid basketball players, he recruited the players that tune him out, and he chose not to add any players to the mix. However my belief isn't solely based on this year but a trend. The pro-Al people always pointed to the fact that we have the most wins in the ACC since joining besides Duke and UNC (which isn't true anymore) but if you eliminate our first year in the ACC we will be 8th and will fall more as the year progresses. In the past 3 seasons we will have had 2 complete disasters and 1 where we were bounced in the first round.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:29 am

Spectacular post Claver and when have I ever prevented anyone from posting on my threads, I enthusiastically encourage it ----and I was not ranting my son, I already took my 3.2 million milligrams of linsopril.

The Best of Claver. (I hate you for being 20 by the way! :P )

YOUR INSIGHTS WERE MAGNIFICIENT and this was the policy at BC under many Coaches and players and all over America at great Universities.

1----Bench the next player who doesn't show effort for the rest of the game, I don't care if it's the best or a walkon.

My intramurals theory and then put in the starters in the last minute to humiliate and motivate them.

2--Because they know if York found out that his captains were there they would not only be suspended (as he has done before for that action) he would also take away their captaincy. The coach doesn't only police them but the players police themselves.

Brilliant observation Brilliant!!!!!!! Great teams always police themselves!!!!

With the value of a room/board, huge spending stipend they get, and books, health care, meals and training etc--- education at BC is 68K-70K a year bunny.

A $240K to $275K 4 year Bunny tax free is equivalent to a 4 year $400K to $440K bonus spread over 4 years, and your fucking kid doesn't care or hustle??

If that was my kid, I would tell Al to bench him and make him run laps until his brain went dizzy and he/she puked.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:30 am

The above, is the most disturbing thing I've read about BC Basketball and should be given the "post of the year". This program is headed to a bad, bad place.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby h2o on Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Were they drinking Appletini's?
h2o
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:57 pm

h2o {l Wrote}:Were they drinking Appletini's?

Faxcial.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby auggiebc on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:13 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:I already took my 3.2 million milligrams of linsopril.

my doc bumped me from 10mg to 20mg. coincidentally, this was shortly after the Maine loss. I may have to go back for additional mg's real soon.
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:55 pm

I should not post on this forum anymore.

I have repeated myself ad infinitum and back to where I am ready to make myself ROMO PUKE at myself, and I am sure others are way too sick too.

That whine today from ASLEEP send to over to the dark side forever.

I know most think here I have no light side, but boy, that excuse was UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!

I need to ban my bad self.

No Lacrosse, No Dome, No Hoops....now all I have is constant wild erotic kinky sex with various TCU cheerleaders, showgirls and coeds!!

My karma shoudl go way up now form the buttoneers.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Return to Conte Forum