Staring Five next year?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Staring Five next year?

Postby DrJackRyan on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:28 am

Just read the article on Ky Bowman and Jerome Robinson. Poorly written but just reminded me that those two are actual good ACC players.

Made me think - who are the other three starters for next year? I really have no idea as I haven't thought about basketball since I took my kid to the Bagley/Barros number retirement.
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Re: Staring Five next year?

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:25 pm

the article that you read has been discussed in another thread.

the article was offensive to most... meaning that it clearly only focused on the players' offensive prowess and not their inability to defend against ymca 5 year olds. it was also offensive because it was written in a style that terps4lyfe84 would not have even been able to understand; but that's not what i was referring to

to address your main point of question - this will be difficult to answer until we see what other players, transfers and recruits jimmy mac plans to run off before the start of the season. you know, because he's an incompetent boob
beiber, justin
clinton, bill
cosby, bill
hawking, stephen
hefner, hugh
jong-un, kim
lange, artie
odom, lamar
sheen, charlie
wayne, l'il
TobaccoRoadEagle
Gasson Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:46 pm

Until we hear otherwise it's Bowman, Robinson, Chatman, Hawkins, Popovic
I look forward to being called stupid for expressing the above thought.
Corporal Funishment
Campion Hall

Postby DrJackRyan on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:47 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:the article that you read has been discussed in another thread.

the article was offensive to most... meaning that it clearly only focused on the players' offensive prowess and not their inability to defend against ymca 5 year olds. it was also offensive because it was written in a style that terps4lyfe84 would not have even been able to understand; but that's not what i was referring to

to address your main point of question - this will be difficult to answer until we see what other players, transfers and recruits jimmy mac plans to run off before the start of the season. you know, because he's an incompetent boob

Yeah, I don't want to really discuss the article other than to note that Bowman and Robinson seem to be the two least-worst players on the team and hopefully will be even better next year.

But to your point, I would have assumed AJ Turner would have been a starter next year but now is gone.
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:24 pm

Corporal Funishment wrote:Until we hear otherwise it's Bowman, Robinson, Chatman, Hawkins, Popovic

I would concur here, although I wonder if for defensive purposes they might start Sagay or one of the athletic freshman on the wing instead of 3 and D.
eepstein0
Fulton Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:00 pm

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2018/

Number 51 baby!

And some of you said the MAC's all-time winningest coach couldn't recruit!
I look forward to being called stupid for expressing the above thought.
Corporal Funishment
Campion Hall

Return to Conte Forum