recruiting 2014 and beyond (h00ps weird0s beat off list)

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: recruiting 2014 and beyond (h00ps weird0s beat off list)

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:52 pm

wait - so now we cheer because we were able to recruit players that are better than plex walk-ons?

umm, yay i guess. but, different question, is it time for us to get our "oh-fer-acc" tattoos since this seems to be okay and now we're all just supposed to accept it? is it finally time to acknowledge that hansen will put his penis inside an alive adult human female before we win another acc game? well i don't cheer for that. i say fuck that and anyone that's in any way involved in this shit show of a basketball team. i don't care if lde is a member of the staff, a cumdumpster for jimmy mac or even his out of town emergency gyno, he's tainted with the stink of this program as much as anyone because he's involved. hey, thanks for the inside scoop that we're signing some mediocre to bad players; whachu want, a cookie (to steal from chris rock).

and, really, why did the superstar averaging 0.2 pts/minute in his 10 minutes of game time decide that byu wasn't a good fit for him? was it because shinskie told him how much trim he could slay at citysides as a 23 year old sophomore? seriously - what's this kid's deal?

lastly, fuck buttcut, fuck jimmy mac, fuck sgt. slaughter, fuck oral fun, fuck mrs. mac and fuck you too.

love always,

tre (rhymes with fuck this whole program is shitty)
Last edited by TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:56 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:LDE is experiencing the transference of hatred for Bates and each of his terrible hires. The bottom line is that his info has been excellent and better than anything coming out of any other outlet. Now, that isn't particularly a significant threshold... as we all just saw folks who get paid to disseminate information incredibly bungle something as simple as a Twitter handle change. Nonetheless, LDE has been a hell of a lot more accurate than those folks who thought Jay Wright was coming here.

As for the transfers, there is nothing not to like. Sure... neither is a Mickey Ds All American or a game-changer. But, looking at their addition objectively, both are significant upgrades over the Plex walk-on whose roster spot they took. Chapman provides depth, is older and has some potential upside. Jeffers (assuming Bernie is right) is more an immediate need and someone who will likely start and play significant minutes.

This made me laugh out loud, kudos.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle33 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:18 pm

None of this - football, hoops, facilities, twitter handle announcements - is getting fixed the way we want it to be fixed until a competent AD is in place.
eagle33
Campion Hall

Postby lobstalova on Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:56 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:wait - so now we cheer because we were able to recruit players that are better than plex walk-ons?

umm, yay i guess. but, different question, is it time for us to get our "oh-fer-acc" tattoos since this seems to be okay and now we're all just supposed to accept it? is it finally time to acknowledge that hansen will put his penis inside an alive adult human female before we win another acc game? well i don't cheer for that. i say fuck that and anyone that's in any way involved in this shit show of a basketball team. i don't care if lde is a member of the staff, a cumdumpster for jimmy mac or even his out of town emergency gyno, he's tainted with the stink of this program as much as anyone because he's involved. hey, thanks for the inside scoop that we're signing some mediocre to bad players; whachu want, a cookie (to steal from chris rock).

and, really, why did the superstar averaging 0.2 pts/minute in his 10 minutes of game time decide that byu wasn't a good fit for him? was it because shinskie told him how much trim he could slay at citysides as a 23 year old sophomore? seriously - what's this kid's deal?

lastly, fuck buttcut, fuck jimmy mac, fuck sgt. slaughter, fuck oral fun, fuck mrs. mac and fuck you too.

love always,

tre (rhymes with fuck this whole program is shitty)

Hahaha

In all fairness though he graduated with a BA in Asian studies already and got accepted into BYU law. I would assume he's gonna get STARTED on a law degree from BC while he plays. Minimal classes alla Matt Ryan's final year. So he probably picked us because our law school is better? ( I didn't research this)

Cue the "how is he gonna play and study law" crowd
lobstalova
n00b

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:42 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:LDE is experiencing the transference of hatred for Bates and each of his terrible hires. The bottom line is that his info has been excellent and better than anything coming out of any other outlet. Now, that isn't particularly a significant threshold... as we all just saw folks who get paid to disseminate information incredibly bungle something as simple as a Twitter handle change. Nonetheless, LDE has been a hell of a lot more accurate than those folks who thought Jay Wright was coming here.

As for the transfers, there is nothing not to like. Sure... neither is a Mickey Ds All American or a game-changer. But, looking at their addition objectively, both are significant upgrades over the Plex walk-on whose roster spot they took. Chapman provides depth, is older and has some potential upside. Jeffers (assuming Bernie is right) is more an immediate need and someone who will likely start and play significant minutes.

It's again this. We needed a 4th guard and he got time at a team far better than ours.

He's an upgrade over broken down Daryl Hicks
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BCHerbert on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:21 am

MattTheEagle {l Wrote}:Happy with landing Chatman. He got some playing time on a BYU team that would have annihilated BC last year. He at improves this roster.

If the big is Maurice Jeffers, I will be pleasantly surprised.

LDE, I appreciate your posts.

You'll be pleasantly surprised if Jeffers is the big?
Last year, Jeffers couldn't score a bucket against a 7-25 BC team.
What would be so f'ing pleasantly surprising about landing Jeffers?
Are you working for Brad Bates?
BCHerbert
McGuinn Hall

Postby eagles94 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:34 pm

LDE, the PM's on this site are screwed up I think. Shoot me an e-mail please. Have something that may interest you...eagles9411@gmail.com
eagles94
n00b

Postby angrychicken on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:45 pm

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:54 pm

eagles94 {l Wrote}:LDE, the PM's on this site are screwed up I think. Shoot me an e-mail please. Have something that may interest you...eagles9411@gmail.com (NSFW)

fixed
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:29 pm

My buddy in Admissions says it's Jeffers, the Delaware kid. 6'9", 240lb
You what?
MF73-Eleazar
Cushing Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:37 pm

MF73-Eleazar {l Wrote}:My buddy in Admissions says it's Jeffers, the Delaware kid. 6'9", 240lb

Graves, JRob, Turner, Tava and Jeffers is much better than last year's mess if nothing else
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:38 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MF73-Eleazar {l Wrote}:My buddy in Admissions says it's Jeffers, the Delaware kid. 6'9", 240lb

Graves, JRob, Turner, Tava and Jeffers is much better than last year's mess if nothing else

Suck penis million

We'll need to find this quote in December/January
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:51 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Suck penis million

I hope he likes going out to eat.

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:02 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Suck penis million

It's not good don't get me wrong, it's just better than last year's situation.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:13 pm

Jeffers in 22 minutes against us last year went 0-3, 0 points, 4 rebounds, 4 fouls, 4 turnovers

ool
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:36 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:Jeffers in 22 minutes against us last year went 0-3, 0 points, 4 rebounds, 4 fouls, 4 turnovers

ool

See what happens when Clifford is healthy.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby eagles94 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:44 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
eagles94 {l Wrote}:LDE, the PM's on this site are screwed up I think. Shoot me an e-mail please. Have something that may interest you...eagles9411@gmail.com (NSFW)

fixed

Thank you. Whatever you did worked, and my messages went from the outbox to sent. And I then got some incoming messages too, confirming they went through. But the last couple PM's I sent since this, appear to be just sitting in outbox again and unsent. LDE, did you get any responses from me since you PM'ed back to me?
eagles94
n00b

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:56 am

eagles94 {l Wrote}:

fixed

Thank you. Whatever you did worked, and my messages went from the outbox to sent. And I then got some incoming messages too, confirming they went through. But the last couple PM's I sent since this, appear to be just sitting in outbox again and unsent. LDE, did you get any responses from me since you PM'ed back to me?

messages sit in the "outbox" until the recipient goes to read them. once the recipient has read them they are marked "sent." while the intended recipient continues to ignore your dramatic cries for help, they continue to sit in the "outbox"
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Cadillac90 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:25 pm

eagles94 {l Wrote}:

fixed

messages sit in the "outbox" until the recipient goes to read them. once the recipient has read them they are marked "sent." while the intended recipient continues to ignore your dramatic cries for help, they continue to sit in the "outbox"

Tyrant
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby angrychicken on Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:34 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eagles94 {l Wrote}:

fixed

Tyrant

Seriously. TRE once claimed that he sent me something that I didn't receive until three years later. Even if you ignore the laws of science, basic hygienic principles, and common human decency, I still think that he's full of shit. Plus, he's a jerk of the highest order.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:48 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:...full of shit...

nope, never ate my ass... only my weener
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:07 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:...full of shit...

nope, never ate my ass... only my weener

The point is, you have a dirty, dirty outbox.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:03 pm

I'm in Europe and they've agreed to take Mezinkas back.

Any chance we can arrange that?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:36 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I'm in Europe and they've agreed to take Mezinkas back.

have fun!
https://www.fetishweek.com/
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:26 am

Are you at The Open?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:46 am

Are you at The Open?

i assumed it was a gin convention
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Shoreagle on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:28 am

Are you at The Open?

Don't you mean The Open Championship? Jesus, can't we just go back to calling it The British Open? Thanks Mike Tirico for that as well as the 18th hole now being referred to as "The Last." Go sexually harass some other girl in her car asshole.
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:11 pm

Shoreagle {l Wrote}:... her car asshole.

TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Shoreagle {l Wrote}:... her car asshole.

Obligatory

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:48 pm

Are you at The Open?

No but you are close.

Men's Final of Wimbledon.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum