Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:52 pm

So who is an ACC player and who is not after yesterday?
Image
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11990
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 2384

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby Cadillac90 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:06 pm

eagle9903 wrote:So who is an ACC player and who is not after yesterday?


Anderson, Rahon, Hanlon, Jackson and a 100% healthy Clifford. I'd like to put Odio up there but let's see a few more games the way he's been playing as of late.
Cadillac90
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1591
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:51 pm
Karma: 158

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Cadillac90 wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:So who is an ACC player and who is not after yesterday?


Anderson, Rahon, Hanlon, Jackson and a 100% healthy Clifford. I'd like to put Odio up there but let's see a few more games the way he's been playing as of late.


Jackson counts as 1/2, he is way too inconsistent. Agree on the rest. Odio is not at all but as a 8/9 man he is fine because of his energy and leaping ability. Dragevich is an ACC player, you can add him

Dont feel that good about beating a Clemson team that shot about 20% for a half. We still have Duke x2, @Miami and @NCST which will be beatings
User avatar
eepstein0
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9610
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Location: Danvers, MA
Karma: 116

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby MattTheEagle on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:19 pm

ACC players:
Hanlan
Anderson
Rahon
Jackson
Clifford (when healthy)

Non-ACC players:
Heckmann
Odio
Caudill
Rubin

2013-2014 Season ACC players:
Hanlan, Anderson, Rahon, Jackson, Clifford, Owens, Dragecivich. This is still lacking depth. Odio and Heckmann can help out but we really need another player who can give us quality minutes.
MattTheEagle
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 pm
Karma: 51

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby commavegarage on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:29 pm

the same 3 that have been so all season.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5442
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:33 pm
Karma: 376

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:33 pm

MattTheEagle wrote:ACC players:
Hanlan
Anderson
Rahon
Jackson
Clifford (when healthy)

Non-ACC players:
Heckmann
Odio
Caudill
Rubin

2013-2014 Season ACC players:
Hanlan, Anderson, Rahon, Jackson, Clifford, Owens, Dragecivich. This is still lacking depth. Odio and Heckmann can help out but we really need another player who can give us quality minutes.


I think Owens is a project. He'll end up being decent, but not next year
User avatar
eepstein0
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9610
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Location: Danvers, MA
Karma: 116

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:12 pm

commavegarage wrote:the same 3 that have been so all season.


Thank you commavegarage that was the joke. (Kind of)
Image
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11990
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 2384

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby Shaddix on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:37 pm

eepstein0 wrote:
MattTheEagle wrote:ACC players:
Hanlan
Anderson
Rahon
Jackson
Clifford (when healthy)

Non-ACC players:
Heckmann
Odio
Caudill
Rubin

2013-2014 Season ACC players:
Hanlan, Anderson, Rahon, Jackson, Clifford, Owens, Dragecivich. This is still lacking depth. Odio and Heckmann can help out but we really need another player who can give us quality minutes.


I think Owens is a project. He'll end up being decent, but not next year


Owens is a major project. Like an Odio-type project
Shaddix
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1805
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:37 pm
Karma: 2

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby joeyfenn on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:57 pm

We need to stop anointing Owens as our savior. Wait till the kid plays some games against college competition. He might not even play 5 minutes a game to start the season next year.

I love what he has to offer but be realistic to start.
User avatar
joeyfenn
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 738
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:05 pm
Karma: -31

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:11 am

Says the man who had this rag tag band of under achievers dancing in march...
Boston College Basketball
Buell, Ryan
DeLuca, Fred
Harper, Valerie
James, Clive
Johnson, Wilko
Redner, Joe
Simon, Sam
Thorson, Scott
Travis, Randy
Yousafzai, Malala
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9648
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 3816

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:51 am

joeyfenn wrote:We need to stop anointing Owens as our savior. Wait till the kid plays some games against college competition. He might not even play 5 minutes a game to start the season next year.

I love what he has to offer but be realistic to start.


Again you're not getting much out of him next year. Super athletic, but his games needs a little bit of work. He'll end up a good player, just not next year
User avatar
eepstein0
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9610
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Location: Danvers, MA
Karma: 116

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:24 am

eepstein0 wrote:
joeyfenn wrote:We need to stop anointing Owens as our savior. Wait till the kid plays some games against college competition. He might not even play 5 minutes a game to start the season next year.

I love what he has to offer but be realistic to start.


Again you're not getting much out of him next year. Super athletic, but his games needs a little bit of work. He'll end up a good player, just not next year


Your analytical skills are to be generous, in question, after last years recruiting class.
Image
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11990
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 2384

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:52 am

Owens is going to play next year. He ain't starting, but he will definitely play decent minutes. All you people think about is offense.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20599
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 1576

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:04 am

twballgame9 wrote:Owens is going to play next year. He ain't starting, but he will definitely play decent minutes. All you people think about is offense.


and athleticism.
Image
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11990
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 2384

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:07 am

eagle9903 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:Owens is going to play next year. He ain't starting, but he will definitely play decent minutes. All you people think about is offense.


and athleticism.


I actually think that's part of why he will play. Couple more bodies that can play (Drago, Owens), and especially one more guard and rebounder, and they run next season. They may even run without the rebounder, just not well.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 20599
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 1576

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:09 am

twballgame9 wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:Owens is going to play next year. He ain't starting, but he will definitely play decent minutes. All you people think about is offense.


and athleticism.


I actually think that's part of why he will play. Couple more bodies that can play (Drago, Owens), and especially one more guard and rebounder, and they run next season. They may even run without the rebounder, just not well.


I agree, I'm simply noting hypocrisy but not yours.
Image
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11990
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 2384

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:11 pm

:kudos for this thread, 9903. I LOL'D.
endlesscanary received ebolaids during one of the faggegedeons and never realized it (because he didn't learn a thing)
User avatar
DavidGordonsFoot
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 10215
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:56 pm
Location: Not tobaccoroad
Karma: 1917

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:18 pm

Non-ACC player (as of 1/31/13) wins ACC freshman of the week (again).

http://www.theacc.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/020413aae.html
Image
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11990
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 2384

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:46 pm

:popcorn

This team is incredibly devoid of talent
User avatar
eepstein0
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9610
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Location: Danvers, MA
Karma: 116

Re: Number of ACC players on Team 2/3/13

Postby Reverend Mike on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:19 am

When tv talkin guys discuss talent, they always bring up how "long" a player is. That makes me barf my beefaroni almost as much as kids giving an "oral commitment."
User avatar
Reverend Mike
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:10 am
Location: RUGBYLUVR69
Karma: 1722


Return to Conte Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bchockey04 and 4 guests

Untitled document