Jordan Daniels to Drake

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Jordan Daniels to Drake

Postby joeyfenn on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Jordan Daniels will play for the Drake Bulldogs
joeyfenn
McGuinn Hall

Re: Jordan Daniels to Drake

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Iowa, California, same difference.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Mid-major. Shocking. Glad that TWBs favorite player is now playing at the correct level of basketball.

Best of luck to him, but he's not an ACC player.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:53 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Mid-major. Shocking. Glad that TWBs favorite player is now playing at the correct level of basketball.

I'd rather he get minutes over the walkon
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby JimDog90 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:58 pm

yeah, more than one report had him "homesick", "transfering to west coast". More likely, another young kid making an impulsive decision- can't help but think it's sour grapes over losing his starting role to Hanlan. Funny, Drake has three other Calif kids on the roster- but like a lot of Div I schools they have kids from all over.
JimDog90
n00b

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:18 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Mid-major. Shocking. Glad that TWBs favorite player is now playing at the correct level of basketball.

That may be true, and yet he is still better than 75% of the mid major roster the Don runs out there every game.

Enjoy that people think it is okay to run off talent from a team that doesn't have much. That's why BC sucks at basketball.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:32 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

That may be true, and yet he is still better than 75% of the mid major roster the Don runs out there every game.

Enjoy that people think it is okay to run off talent from a team that doesn't have much. That's why BC sucks at basketball.

Just not better than anyone who plays his position. RUN OFF!!!
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:05 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

You're changing the argument.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Bender on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:53 pm

I don't think you can blame the coach for Daniels leaving. When Daniels realized that Hanlan was going to be the starter he decided to leave, he probably thought he was better than the coach realized (because most players do) and wanted to transfer. Now he probably realizes that most people agree with The Don's assessment given that he's settling for a mid-major but he may be happier to be the starting point guard for a bad team as opposed to being the back up to a bad team in a top conference. Still it seems to me that the only thing Donahue did to drive him away was to recruit an actual ACC level point guard.
Bender
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:27 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

'
I believe you changed the argument when you called him my favorite player just because I thought he would start, a point to which I have already conceded. Getting to the real argument, the fact that he is not on this shittastic basketball team because the coach didn't think he would play remains retarded.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:28 am

Bender {l Wrote}:I don't think you can blame the coach for Daniels leaving. When Daniels realized that Hanlan was going to be the starter he decided to leave, he probably thought he was better than the coach realized (because most players do) and wanted to transfer. Now he probably realizes that most people agree with The Don's assessment given that he's settling for a mid-major but he may be happier to be the starting point guard for a bad team as opposed to being the back up to a bad team in a top conference. Still it seems to me that the only thing Donahue did to drive him away was to recruit an actual ACC level point guard.

Boston College is a bad mid major right now.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

'
I believe you changed the argument when you called him my favorite player just because I thought he would start, a point to which I have already conceded. Getting to the real argument, the fact that he is not on this shittastic basketball team because the coach didn't think he would play remains retarded.

you don't generally do that.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:36 pm

I don't have a dog in this fight but Drake would beat BC.
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:20 pm

GreenvilleEagle {l Wrote}:

That's saying more about BC than Drake. We're an America East basketball team as currently constructed.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:55 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

That's saying more about BC than Drake. We're an America East basketball team as currently constructed.

You are being far more generous than I am in this instance. I think we are more akin to an NEC or MEAC team.
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:29 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

You are being far more generous than I am in this instance. I think we are more akin to an NEC or MEAC team.

Eh maybe. We wouldn't win AE, but we'd be top 3.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:33 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Eh maybe. We wouldn't win AE, but we'd be top 3.

Maybe. Albany, Stonybrook and Vermont would be tough games for BC. Albany is 57 in the RPI and gave Ohio State a decent game.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:20 pm

This discussion is depressing
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Return to Conte Forum