BC is a 13.5 point dog on Saturday!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

BC is a 13.5 point dog on Saturday!

Postby NorthEndEagle on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:56 pm

Easy bet! Are you kidding me? hahaha
CONSIDER THIS ACCOUNT CLOSED
NorthEndEagle
Carney Hall

Re: BC is a 13.5 point dog on Saturday!

Postby AdamBC on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:59 pm

I thought we opened at 12. That many people are still putting money on VT?
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby NorthEndEagle on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:04 pm

campion {l Wrote}:Who carries the video camera if you have to go to a christening? Do you just take the camera to the christening and videotape that instead of the game?

I sadly don't tape this year. I am getting married in three weeks and had to pass the job up because I am just o busy with other work and wedding stuff. It's been a stressfull few months.

Anyway back to the line. It has moved to 13.5 it's unreal. Seriously too many points to give us.
NorthEndEagle
Carney Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:13 pm

NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:Who carries the video camera if you have to go to a christening? Do you just take the camera to the christening and videotape that instead of the game?

I sadly don't tape this year. I am getting married in three weeks and had to pass the job up because I am just o busy with other work and wedding stuff. It's been a stressfull few months.

Anyway back to the line. It has moved to 13.5 it's unreal. Seriously too many points to give us.

God damnit it's just too hard to resist this....

Who's the lucky guy, Vinnie?
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:17 pm

You know times are tough when Canada's leading export is mail-order-brides. I think NEE is like the third or fourth person on this board who has admitted to responding to the spam emails.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:19 pm

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Onyx Blackman on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:25 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Who's the lucky guy, Vinnie?

Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby NorthEndEagle on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:01 pm

campion {l Wrote}:
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:

So you aren't going to the Central Michigan game? Will you wear a BC necktie when you get married? While the bride wear superfan yellow?

I suggested this, sadly she turned it down. We will however play "For Boston" at the reception.

:angrychicken
NorthEndEagle
Carney Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:25 pm

I think BC either wins by a couple/three points near the end of the game and breaks a lot of hearts in Blacksburg, or BC loses by 28+. I don't see BC losing a close game, only VPI loses a close one. I can see BC winning a very close game (2007 or 2008-ish regular season scores) or getting totally blown out (2005-ish), either or. So in that sense, the line at 13.5 might be justified (as any VPI win, will be a big win.)
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby DrJackRyan on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:34 pm

NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:

So you aren't going to the Central Michigan game? Will you wear a BC necktie when you get married? While the bride wear superfan yellow?

I suggested this, sadly she turned it down. We will however play "For Boston" at the reception.

:angrychicken

I wore my stadium pants to my rehearsal dinner. The khaki ones, not the red ones.
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium