Anyone Watch the Bobby Bowden Show last Night on FSW?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Anyone Watch the Bobby Bowden Show last Night on FSW?

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:01 pm

He did not know who caught the 2 point conversion and was just acting 80 with some memory loss.

He was lost.

Truly sad.

This is his last year no matter what he does, Wetherall will ease him out in a classy way even if Bobby renews.

Paterno is sharp and a fast talker.......and the complete opposite......Bobby was talking so slow that the Host was putting words in his mouth.

Hey, he was the Top for almost 15 straight years.

Toblunders0-12 still has Dienhart sucking his Supply Officer pencil dick.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: Anyone Watch the Bobby Bowden Show last Night on FSW?

Postby talon on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:14 pm

campion {l Wrote}:It is painful to watch someone like Bowden who accomplished so much but who chose to stay too long, and now, rather than going out to the great acclaim that he deserves is rather the butt of jokes on message boards like this and is seen as Florida State's biggest "problem." Sadly, because he has stayed too long people will be cheering the fact that he is leaving rather than recognizing what he did to put that school on the map.

Too bad. I really wanted to applaud him on Saturday because I knew that we would never see him again, but no one would have known what the hell I was standing and cheering for.

That's why it's best to go out on top and leave people wanting more.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:16 pm

talon {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:It is painful to watch someone like Bowden who accomplished so much but who chose to stay too long, and now, rather than going out to the great acclaim that he deserves is rather the butt of jokes on message boards like this and is seen as Florida State's biggest "problem." Sadly, because he has stayed too long people will be cheering the fact that he is leaving rather than recognizing what he did to put that school on the map.

Too bad. I really wanted to applaud him on Saturday because I knew that we would never see him again, but no one would have known what the hell I was standing and cheering for.

Is that how you treat your ladies?
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby apbc12 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:03 pm

talon {l Wrote}:

apbc12
Higgins Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium