Patriots Weirdos

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Patriots Weirdos

Postby biggestskyeagle on Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Editor's Note: Above was supposed to be a picture of Giselle's suspected man hands, or a meatbomb. The nexus will never know.
biggestskyeagle
n00b

Postby Onyx Blackman on Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:25 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:I'd argue that IB vs. hansen is a heavyweight battle (because they're both fatties).

I'm 5'11" and under 2 bills. :shrug

Not anymore, tubby.

Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:55 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:on a similar note, the afc is absolutely horrid compared to the nfc

Hmmmmmm? I think....

NE > KC > Dallas > Seattle > Atlanta > Giants > Miami > Green Bay > Detroit > Pittsburgh > Houston > David Carr-less Raiders

Seattle is destroyed by injuries and swiss cheese on the offensive line. Tyler Lockett broke his leg in 104 places. And Detroit over Pittsburgh? I don't know, dude. Green Bay is on fire, so the backup-QB led Dolphins are never going to outgun Aaron Rodgers. You can score 50 points on Atlanta's defense if you really wanna, but most teams are too nice

NE > Dallas > Pittsburgh > KC > Green Bay > Atlanta > Seattle > NYG > Detroit > Miami > Houston > The Connor Cook Show
Last edited by BCEagles25 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:56 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:I must say, I am thoroughly enjoying nospace's digital meltdown. Mea culpa, I used to look down on TRE and Chicken's imbecile baiting--it struck me as being the equivalent of smacking the books out of the hands of a BOCES student--but I must admit that his thrashing and wailing is enjoyable.

The only thing I don't get is what exactly has him so upset? My swipes at Brady or Man Jaw? I am at a loss to understand why betardo would have such a passionate attachment to a beta male whose wife makes more money then he does and clearly enjoys humiliating him by making him dress like a fajet and gives him haircuts that would make Lloyd Christmas blush with embarrassment. As for Man Jaw, I would think he would be disgusted by a harlot who exploits a vast market of men who like to look at mannish models wearing cheap lingerie.

Anyway, having gone back and looked at the QB statistics and with apparent apologies to Jon Gruden, Brady fits somewhere behind Montana, Starr, Bradshaw and Bobby Layne--QBs who either never gacked it up in the big game--breaking only did it once, while winning multiple championships. And let's face it, all of those guys faced off against far better adversaries. Montana beat Elway twice. Starr vanquished YA Tittle, Unitas, Dawson, Layne dispatched Graham and Connerly and Bradshaw dispatched Staubach twice and Fran Tarkenton. While Brady did beat Kurt Warner, his other victims were mediocrities and the only other HOFer he faced, the incomparable Elisha Nelson Manning, out thought, out hustled and out played Brady despite having a far less talented supporting cast. Hell, if Elisha can win one more, he definitely passes Brady in the GOAT discussion because as Jon Gruden once said about Dan Marino, "unfortunately, a QBs place in history is almost exclusively judged by what he did in the Super Bowl." Plus, as previously noted, the former Ms Abby McGrew is far more pleasing on the eyes than Dr. Mengele's granddaughter. I could also see Rapelisberger passing Brady on the GOAT list with another Super Bowl because he will have a better winning percentage and because he has guts--sort of like Eli, staying in the pocket, making plays--in comparison to Brady, who folds under the slightest pass rush and over throws wide open Wes Weller and Randy Moss at the moment of truth.

Anyway, part of it isn't Brady's fault, as he has never been exposed to a classy organization that does things the right way like the Giants or Debartolo's 49ers. It isn't surprising he has shown a lack of character given that Bob Kraft admitted the Patriots cheated when he paid the unprecedented $1 million fine and hopped into bed with a whore the minute his allegedly beloved wife died. In that regard, Brady never had a chance. Especially since he is a Michigan douchebag who wasn't good enough to beat out Brian Griese.

I think Brady is the best player of all time. That might be because I get to see him abuse the bills twice a year and then I take a bath in vodka (but I drink pol roger in the bath) and then I cry myself to sleep like an idiot bills fan dumbass bitch covered in wing sauce and shame.

I think Brady made belichick and not t'other way round. basselope and I saw belichick coach in cleveland and he sucked dick roundly. Art Modell (who is on mop up duty in george michael's glory hole in hell) basically said "hey guys, we're going to Tonto Kowalskiville! Sorry Bill, we're out of space on the bus. You are going to have to stay here with the burning river and the rock n' jock hall of fame."

The Eli/roethlisberger comparison is more interesting to me. I don't think eli has raped anyone and he is a pretty funny guy. So score two points for him. Can't argue with super bowl rings but there are plenty of gawdawful-to-mediocre qb's with rings (dilfer, doug williams, jimmy mac the mormon, rypien, hostetler, brad johnson, flacco). Then again, Plunkett is the first star qb I remember so I can't judge against the oldie oldersons of the football world.

This wine sucks but I drank it all and I'm going to bed so fuck all of you. Fucking bills are a fucking trainwreck and I hate football.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:58 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
StratEagle {l Wrote}:The Pats are gonna walk to the Super Bowl. I mean come on, three of the playoff teams are a Carr-less Raiders, the Dolphins, and the Texans?

It's this. Carr would've made a difference. But, he's done. Anyone who watched that Raider game with McGloin under center knows that BOB will win by double digits. The smart move for the Raiders would be to play Connor Cook... who at least looked like an NFL QB (as opposed to McGloin who is significantly smaller than both the Raiders' kickers).

KC is a very good team that does nothing great... but everything well. They actually remind me a lot of this year's Patriots. If KC faces NE, I think KC could win. However, to get there, they will have to play Pitt. Pitt is good enough to beat them... though, I don't think they matchup well with the Pats.

I think there is almost an 80% chance that KC plays @ NE for the AFC Championship.

I am not sure anyone can beat Dallas in the NFC. Atlanta and Matty-Ice could probably score 28 in Dallas, but I don't think that would be enough.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:36 am

ummmm, the giants have beat daklas twice, oprah
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:07 pm

Elisha owns Dak like he owns Brady. If the Giants D is good enough to slow down Rodgers enough for Elisha and Beckham to take advantage of the fact that Green Bay has one NFL-caliber defensive back, than Elisha will waltz through Dallas on his way to the Super Bowl. Assuming the Gronkless Pat's walk through the panzie field that is the AFC, I suspect that Brady wets himself at the prospect of squaring off against Spagnola and the four man rush that his ol will not be able to handle. If Gronk were still alive, Brady would have a decent chance, but without him the Giants D has the advantage. Couple this with the fact that Floyd will almost certainly get drunk the day before the Super Bowl causing a massive distraction, Eli will get his third ring and the right to smack Man Jaw across the bridge of her nose with his dick.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:00 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
StratEagle {l Wrote}:The Pats are gonna walk to the Super Bowl. I mean come on, three of the playoff teams are a Carr-less Raiders, the Dolphins, and the Texans?

It's this. Carr would've made a difference. But, he's done. Anyone who watched that Raider game with McGloin under center knows that BOB will win by double digits. The smart move for the Raiders would be to play Connor Cook... who at least looked like an NFL QB (as opposed to McGloin who is significantly smaller than both the Raiders' kickers).

KC is a very good team that does nothing great... but everything well. They actually remind me a lot of this year's Patriots. If KC faces NE, I think KC could win. However, to get there, they will have to play Pitt. Pitt is good enough to beat them... though, I don't think they matchup well with the Pats.

Connor Cook was just announced as the starter against the fighting BOBs of Houston. I think this gives the Raiders a chance to get blown out in Foxboro in 10 days.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:52 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

Connor Cook was just announced as the starter against the fighting BOBs of Houston. I think this gives the Raiders a chance to get blown out in Foxboro in 10 days.

He was announced yesterday. Have to like the Raiders chances this weekend regardless. Double Hopkins and don't try to run between the tackles.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Osweiler was announced yesterday. I just got the ESPN notification a little bit ago about Cook. Regardless, this has to be one of the worst playoff QB matchups in a while.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:22 pm

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:Osweiler was announced yesterday. I just got the ESPN notification a little bit ago about Cook. Regardless, this has to be one of the worst playoff QB matchups in a while.

Unless Cook goes onto some sort of great career, I would argue that Cook-Osweiller is the worst QB matchup in NFL Playoff History.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:04 pm

TJ Yates vs. Andy Dalton during both players' rookie years is the only other one from recent times that would compete with them for the title.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:39 pm

Kelly Holcomb v. Tommy Maddux wasn't even this bad.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:24 am

This parade cannot end fast enough.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:45 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:This parade cannot end fast enough.

Couldn't believe the amount of people out there at 8:00am.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:59 am

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

Are offices closed?
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:03 am

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

Are offices closed?

Not mine, but then the powers here probably didn't watch the Super Bowl. I'm a block away from Tremont and it was almost impassable.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:06 am

twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:13 am

hey claver - how was the parade?

TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:37 am

shades in the sleet is quite the look
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:39 am

twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:03 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Stahtah jackets!

That's retahded.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:09 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

That's retahded.

Notah Dame is the Irish muthahfackah.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:11 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

That's retahded.

that family needs to be eradicated
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:13 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

That's retahded.

I'm not surprised they are from Fahlmith.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:19 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

That's retahded.

really? i would have guessed fall river, actually
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:28 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

That's retahded.

You think of Fall River for the last name Gaffney?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:42 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

That's retahded.

You think of Fall River for the last name Gaffney?

i didn't look at their name. i skimmed their selection of names honoring rudy and brady quinn

and figured they were low rent starter jacket wearers.

i also assume they are drunken dwarves
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:48 am

They are definitely low rent starter jacket people. Fall River, on the other hand, is full of old, Portuguese immigrants.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:58 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:They are definitely low rent starter jacket people. Fall River, on the other hand, is full of old, Portuguese immigrants.

my knowledge of fall river is hoop dreams/chris herren and hank the angry drunken dwarf

these people seem on the same level as those substance abusers
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium