Patriots Weirdos

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Patriots Weirdos

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:02 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
StratEagle {l Wrote}:Steelers now accusing the Patriots of unfairly shifting their d line to cause a false start. It's gonna be a long long season of whining. Belichick is so in everyone else's heads it's not even funny.

I'm pretty sure the Steelers read this shift correctly and exploited it for their first TD. They're just mad that their OL couldn't sit still on this one.

Teams do this shit all the time. It's stock footage in any film about college football. And the Steelers absolutely took advantage on the TD

http://host.madison.com/sports/college/football/badgers-football-pre-snap-shifts-give-defensive-line-the-upper/article_2d3c3371-706e-52a3-b9c3-c79e28c5ace3.html
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:04 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
StratEagle {l Wrote}:Steelers now accusing the Patriots of unfairly shifting their d line to cause a false start. It's gonna be a long long season of whining. Belichick is so in everyone else's heads it's not even funny.

I'm pretty sure the Steelers read this shift correctly and exploited it for their first TD. They're just mad that their OL couldn't sit still on this one.

Teams do this shit all the time. It's stock footage in any film about college football. And the Steelers absolutely took advantage on the TD

http://host.madison.com/sports/college/football/badgers-football-pre-snap-shifts-give-defensive-line-the-upper/article_2d3c3371-706e-52a3-b9c3-c79e28c5ace3.html

Ghost could have handled this one probably, unless his spinning bowtie went off early.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:08 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:This is borderline ineffective trolling. I'll let ghost take over.

If you're focused on the borderline part of it, you're already an idiot.

Trust me, I did not mistake you for an open carry kind of guy
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Snooks Kelly on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:09 pm

gallopingghost {l Wrote}:

They are so getting into their heads it is hilarious.

“I thought that there was a rule against that,” Roethlisberger told reporters. “Maybe there’s not. Maybe it’s just an unwritten rule. … We saw it on film, that the Patriots do that. They shift and slide and do stuff on the goal line, knowing that it’s an itchy trigger finger-type down there.”

So Ben, when you saw it on film, did the refs throw a flag? You have been in the NFL for how long and you thought there was a rule against a shift? Or maybe an "unwritten rule"? What exactly is an unwritten rule?

Maybe Ben should spend less time raping women.
Snooks Kelly
n00b

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:09 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Ghost could have handled this one probably, unless his spinning bowtie went off early.

Great line.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:15 pm

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/i ... triots-fan

How does someone on the field manage to kick someone in the stands? I have not been on the field at Gillette, but this would be next to impossible at Alumni.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:17 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Great line.

Yeah, credit where it is due, I laughed.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:28 pm

Do I have to pull a BigPete and demand credit for the bow tie line?
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:31 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Do I have to pull a BigPete and demand credit for the bow tie line?

shut up lying hansen
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby StratEagle on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:35 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/13630481/pittsburgh-steelers-assistant-james-daniel-being-investigated-nfl-allegedly-assaulting-patriots-fan

How does someone on the field manage to kick someone in the stands? I have not been on the field at Gillette, but this would be next to impossible at Alumni.

How do you think we got away with so many battery-filled snowballs?
StratEagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:32 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Do I have to pull a BigPete and demand credit for the bow tie line?

I think BP would simply take credit, but demand satisfaction.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Eat a dick
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:13 pm

domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:25 pm

Now this is trolling
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:54 pm

Philly Intern, this is some of your best work.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:51 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Now this is trolling

i only wish he asked for help from a golden name to make that edit without it leaving behind the trail that it was edited. maybe that's just me, though
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:58 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Now this is trolling

i only wish he asked for help from a golden name to make that edit without it leaving behind the trail that it was edited. maybe that's just me, though

I prefer that we actually got to see the joke this decade. The joke that I keep in the front of my pants.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:08 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Now this is trolling

I thought about pulling some counter shenanigans but 1) I was on my phone and its too damn hard to navigate and 2) it deserves to stand
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby gallopingghost on Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:12 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:As I see it there have been three distinct eras of Patriots cheating

1) The Early years - No one said anything, the NFL didn't really care.
2) 2007-2014 the Middle - teams like the Jets cared but no one else particularly did because the NFL quashed the complaints.
3) 2014-on Now - The NFL got mad very visibly and fucked the whole thing up. The Pats played it out in Court and in the court of public opinion. This has opened the flood gates to ownership of the other 31 teams taking it outside. There will be a ton of bitching. It should be fun.

OK I guess this is how it is going to work this season. Play like shit, miss field goals, call moronic trick plays while you’re marching down the field with ease, have your wide open players catch balls in the end zone with a foot out of bounds, fall for “illegal” plays that you’d watched on film and should have expected, and forget to cover that guy Rob Gronkowski… but blame everything on headsets. Boom, you’ve started a national outrage because everyone hates the Patriots.

Sooner or later this strategy will get old and then what will you do? It is going to be a long season for you, and you will not be happy.

You would be better off just killing yourself now and sparing yourself a season of agony and frustration.

Thanks in advance.
gallopingghost
Cushing Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:17 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:As I see it there have been three distinct eras of Patriots cheating

2) 2007-2014 the Middle - teams like the Jets cared but no one else particularly did because the NFL quashed the complaints.
3) 2014-on Now - The NFL got mad very visibly and fucked the whole thing up. The Pats played it out in Court and in the court of public opinion. This has opened the flood gates to ownership of the other 31 teams taking it outside. There will be a ton of bitching. It should be fun.

OK I guess this is how it is going to work this season. Play like shit, miss field goals, call moronic trick plays while you’re marching down the field with ease, have your wide open players catch balls in the end zone with a foot out of bounds, fall for “illegal” plays that you’d watched on film and should have expected, and forget to cover that guy Rob Gronkowski… but blame everything on headsets. Boom, you’ve started a national outrage because everyone hates the Patriots.

Sooner or later this strategy will get old and then what will you do? It is going to be a long season for you, and you will not be happy.

You would be better off just killing yourself now and sparing yourself a season of agony and frustration.

Thanks in advance.

Come sniff my boutineer.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Thanks in advance.

I told you ghost could handle it.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:01 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Thanks in advance.

Ha, that was an absolutely terrible post. It was like a Hansen imitation of dick/ty or bigpete. However, I can see you enjoying the flapping dickey routine so I understand your confusion.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:23 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Thanks in advance.

Ha, that was an absolutely terrible post. It was like a Hansen imitation of dick/ty or bigpete. However, I can see you enjoying the flapping dickey routine so I understand your confusion.

No confusion. Irony. Ask bomber.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:20 pm

Refs doing their part to help the Giants today.
DomingoOrtiz
Fulton Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:47 pm

The bigger problem is they have a center playing RT.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby EagleDave on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:25 pm

Pats have had a comical amount of injuries this season. The Giants should have blown their doors off except for the fact that the Giants are bad at football.
Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Postby 31southst on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:31 pm

Yup, Pats were the only team dealing with injuries that game.
31southst
Cushing Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:34 pm

EagleDave {l Wrote}:Pats have had a comical amount of injuries this season. The Giants should have blown their doors off except for the fact that the Giants are bad at football.

This is an uninformed post and you should feel dumb for posting it.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:02 pm

EagleDave {l Wrote}:Pats have had a comical amount of injuries this season. The Giants should have blown their doors off except for the fact that the Giants are bad at football.

This is an uninformed post and you should feel dumb for posting it.

thanks for beating me to it, lbl

p and s, the giants still piss me off (but less so because +9.5 is more than1)
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:28 am

Actually impressed with how well the Giants played defense last night given they were dead effing last. Which is not surprising since not even Giants fans can name anyone on that defense.

Felt bad for Herzlich, who got absolutely lit up on the punt return by Amendola.
twballgame9
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium