Patriots Weirdos

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Patriots Weirdos

Postby Onyx Blackman on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:20 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:the pats have a double bye to the afc championship, there's zero chance they're losing to oakland, houston or miami

on a similar note, the afc is absolutely horrid compared to the nfc

The NFC sucks. Two rookies dominate that weak ass conference.

Don't let his boyish good looks fool you; Eli Manning is not a rookie. In fact, he has already won two Super Bowls in his career.
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:05 am

Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:the pats have a double bye to the afc championship, there's zero chance they're losing to oakland, houston or miami

on a similar note, the afc is absolutely horrid compared to the nfc

The NFC sucks. Two rookies dominate that weak ass conference.

Don't let his boyish good looks fool you; Eli Manning is not a rookie. In fact, he has already won two Super Bowls in his career.

Mediocrity defined.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:27 am

Go home Teddy, you're drunk or just bitter that Brady will never be considered the GOAT because Eli has carved his initials in Mr. Bunchenden's ass twice. There is also the part about Brady being a demonstrable cheater, but what actually will always keep him from being the GOAT is Elijah outplaying him twice in the big game. He'll, if the Poodle wasn't a moron and had just handed Marshawn Lynch the football, Brady would be the poor man's Bob Griese or a slight cut above Earl Morrall.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:59 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Go home Teddy, you're drunk or just bitter that Brady will never be considered the GOAT because Eli has carved his initials in Mr. Bunchenden's ass twice. There is also the part about Brady being a demonstrable cheater, but what actually will always keep him from being the GOAT is Elijah outplaying him twice in the big game. He'll, if the Poodle wasn't a moron and had just handed Marshawn Lynch the football, Brady would be the poor man's Bob Griese or a slight cut above Earl Morrall.

Dick you are hillarious. You also must be drunk or high.

You do know Dick that Tom Brady (the man who fucks $150,000,000 Victoria Secret Super Models) has tied the record for the most Super Bowl victories ever achieved by a single player. You do know that. And if he wins just one more (perhaps in less than 5 weeks) he will have set yet another NFL record to add to his collection? Elijah will not be setting these records. In fact Elijah, is not likely to escape Lambeau Field next weekend. You don't want to compare Tom Brady to anyone... ever... in the entire HISTORY of the National Football League. Because in every single comparison, Mr. Bunchenden's ass wins. And its not even close.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:11 am

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:You do know Dick that Tom Brady (the man who fucks $150,000,000 Victoria Secret Super Models) has tied the record for the most Super Bowl victories ever achieved by a single player. You do know that.

This is incorrect.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:35 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:You do know Dick that Tom Brady (the man who fucks $150,000,000 Victoria Secret Super Models) has tied the record for the most Super Bowl victories ever achieved by a single player. You do know that.

This is incorrect.

the silence of a lack of surprise is deafening
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:34 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

This is incorrect.

Love when no space has my back. But the NFC still blows and Eli Manning is the essence of mediocrity. Strahan coming out of retirement this year?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby gallopingghost on Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:07 pm

Elijah doesn't even come close to being the best all time Giants QB. Phil Simms, Fran Tarkington, YA Tittle and Charlie Conerly were all better.
gallopingghost
Cushing Hall

Postby angrychicken on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:08 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

This is incorrect.

Love when no space has my back. But the NFC still blows and Eli Manning is the essence of mediocrity. Strahan coming out of retirement this year?

You two should do a buddy movie together. He can be the Baghdad Bob to your Saddam Hussein. It would be HILARIOUS.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:22 pm

I love no space. He is the sort of precious kind of imbecile we really need to cherish. And yes, Precious, I know Brady has won 4 Super Bowls. I also know that he lost two to Elijah and in both those games Elijah made the big play and incredible throw while Brady failed. Can't seem to remember Montana being outplayed and coming up short when everything was on the line against an opponent that was a massive underdog. Lest we forget, Brady also had the advantage of playing in an era where it is a capital crime to touch the QB and lay hands on a receiver while Montana played in a era where he quite literally was drilled repeatedly after dishing it off by people like Randy White, Lawrence Taylor, Richard Sent, Charles Haley and Leonard Marshall. Consider how terrible Brady uniformly looks when he is sacked a couple of times makes the GOAT argument even more laughable.

At his core, Brady is a dishonest, homeless man's version of Bart Starr. Starr had the overwhelming advantage of playing for a coach who was head and shoulders above every coach in his era, Starr also played for the best organization and for the best team of the era. The difference is Starr only gacked it up once in the big game (against Norm Van Brocklin and Chuck Bednarik), on his way to six titles. Brady has done far worse.

And as for Man Jaw and her $150 million adams apple, I don't think that weighs in Brady's favor. Elijah is banging an Ole Miss magnolia queen who doesn't make him dress like a 'mo. Eli wins again!

And as I recall, Strahan was only present the first time Elijah humiliated Brady. The second time the line was anchored by JPP and a guy from Notre Dame. I think the Giants current D stacks up very well.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:01 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

This is incorrect.

You two should do a buddy movie together. He can be the Baghdad Bob to your Saddam Hussein. It would be HILARIOUS.

I was joking.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:17 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

This is incorrect.

I was joking.

I know. I'd still watch a buddy movie starring you and nospace. Your catchphrase could be "He's not with me."
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Onyx Blackman on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:32 pm

His name is Elisha.
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:51 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

This is incorrect.

I stand corrected. Brady wins one more, he ties Charles Haley for #1 with 5 rings. He has already tied the record for a QB with Montana and Bradshaw.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:06 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:I love no space. He is the sort of precious kind of imbecile we really need to cherish. And yes, Precious, I know Brady has won 4 Super Bowls. I also know that he lost two to Elijah and in both those games Elijah made the big play and incredible throw while Brady failed. Can't seem to remember Montana being outplayed and coming up short when everything was on the line against an opponent that was a massive underdog. Lest we forget, Brady also had the advantage of playing in an era where it is a capital crime to touch the QB and lay hands on a receiver while Montana played in a era where he quite literally was drilled repeatedly after dishing it off by people like Randy White, Lawrence Taylor, Richard Sent, Charles Haley and Leonard Marshall. Consider how terrible Brady uniformly looks when he is sacked a couple of times makes the GOAT argument even more laughable.

At his core, Brady is a dishonest, homeless man's version of Bart Starr. Starr had the overwhelming advantage of playing for a coach who was head and shoulders above every coach in his era, Starr also played for the best organization and for the best team of the era. The difference is Starr only gacked it up once in the big game (against Norm Van Brocklin and Chuck Bednarik), on his way to six titles. Brady has done far worse.

And as for Man Jaw and her $150 million adams apple, I don't think that weighs in Brady's favor. Elijah is banging an Ole Miss magnolia queen who doesn't make him dress like a 'mo. Eli wins again!

And as I recall, Strahan was only present the first time Elijah humiliated Brady. The second time the line was anchored by JPP and a guy from Notre Dame. I think the Giants current D stacks up very well.

Dick you don't win the rhetoric game just because you think your rhetoric (and yours alone) goes all the way up to ELEVEN.

I've got news for you, your shit stinks just as much as mine does, and nothing of what you said here disproves anything that I have said. Nothing. The only thing that is precious Dick, is you trying to use big words to make your failing argument sound sensible. You have rhetoric. I have MATH. And the numbers are the numbers, and Tom has ALL the numbers Dick.

There has never-ever (in the entire history of the league) been a player the likes of Tom Brady. Jon Gruden called him out as the greatest NFL football player in the entire history of the NFL, 5 years ago. Jon was just as right then as he is, now. And Montana never had to face the level of defensive complexity that QBs have to overcome in today's game. The game of the 70s, 80s, even the 90s, is not anything even remotely close to what we have today. Apples and oranges.

How many more Superbowl rings do you want Tom to win? How many more 13+ win regular seasons do you want him to achieve? How many more MVPs do you want him to get? You give me the numbers Dick, and then offer the name of even one player in the entire history of the NFL that you think matches up. And then we'll see which one of us is a special kind of imbecile.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:38 pm

based on his foodie diet, I would wager no spaces feces emit a much more foul odor than dick rosenthal (either the one that posts here or the real one that is dead)
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:42 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:based on his foodie diet, I would wager no spaces feces emit a much more foul odor than dick rosenthal (either the one that posts here or the real one that is dead)

all these Oprah commercials of the last 2 weeks have gotten to me. Hard to be a foodie on weight watchers.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:11 pm

I must say, I am thoroughly enjoying nospace's digital meltdown. Mea culpa, I used to look down on TRE and Chicken's imbecile baiting--it struck me as being the equivalent of smacking the books out of the hands of a BOCES student--but I must admit that his thrashing and wailing is enjoyable.

The only thing I don't get is what exactly has him so upset? My swipes at Brady or Man Jaw? I am at a loss to understand why betardo would have such a passionate attachment to a beta male whose wife makes more money then he does and clearly enjoys humiliating him by making him dress like a fajet and gives him haircuts that would make Lloyd Christmas blush with embarrassment. As for Man Jaw, I would think he would be disgusted by a harlot who exploits a vast market of men who like to look at mannish models wearing cheap lingerie.

Anyway, having gone back and looked at the QB statistics and with apparent apologies to Jon Gruden, Brady fits somewhere behind Montana, Starr, Bradshaw and Bobby Layne--QBs who either never gacked it up in the big game--breaking only did it once, while winning multiple championships. And let's face it, all of those guys faced off against far better adversaries. Montana beat Elway twice. Starr vanquished YA Tittle, Unitas, Dawson, Layne dispatched Graham and Connerly and Bradshaw dispatched Staubach twice and Fran Tarkenton. While Brady did beat Kurt Warner, his other victims were mediocrities and the only other HOFer he faced, the incomparable Elisha Nelson Manning, out thought, out hustled and out played Brady despite having a far less talented supporting cast. Hell, if Elisha can win one more, he definitely passes Brady in the GOAT discussion because as Jon Gruden once said about Dan Marino, "unfortunately, a QBs place in history is almost exclusively judged by what he did in the Super Bowl." Plus, as previously noted, the former Ms Abby McGrew is far more pleasing on the eyes than Dr. Mengele's granddaughter. I could also see Rapelisberger passing Brady on the GOAT list with another Super Bowl because he will have a better winning percentage and because he has guts--sort of like Eli, staying in the pocket, making plays--in comparison to Brady, who folds under the slightest pass rush and over throws wide open Wes Weller and Randy Moss at the moment of truth.

Anyway, part of it isn't Brady's fault, as he has never been exposed to a classy organization that does things the right way like the Giants or Debartolo's 49ers. It isn't surprising he has shown a lack of character given that Bob Kraft admitted the Patriots cheated when he paid the unprecedented $1 million fine and hopped into bed with a whore the minute his allegedly beloved wife died. In that regard, Brady never had a chance. Especially since he is a Michigan douchebag who wasn't good enough to beat out Brian Griese.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:36 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:based on his foodie diet, I would wager no spaces feces emit a much more foul odor than dick rosenthal (either the one that posts here or the real one that is dead)

all these Oprah commercials of the last 2 weeks have gotten to me. Hard to be a foodie on weight watchers.

You deserve to have your balls cut off for being a man and using the word "foodie". Please stop fagging this place up; it's bad enough with jhiggi around here.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:41 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:

You deserve to have your balls cut off for being a man and using the word "foodie". Please stop fagging this place up; it's bad enough with jhiggi around here.

Jesus Hansen stfu, stop responding, and let this heavyweight battle occur
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Onyx Blackman on Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:08 am

I'd argue that IB vs. hansen is a heavyweight battle (because they're both fatties).
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:51 am

Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:I'd argue that IB vs. hansen is a heavyweight battle (because they're both fatties).

I'm 5'11" and under 2 bills. :shrug
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Bumpers on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:39 am

hansen {l Wrote}:
Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:I'd argue that IB vs. hansen is a heavyweight battle (because they're both fatties).

I'm 5'11" and under 2 bills. :shrug

auto-eROCKETiCARa
Bumpers
McGuinn Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:04 am

Wait - you're on Weight Watchers now? What happened to the pork chop and raw broccoli diet?
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby StratEagle on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:23 am

With an injured Carr, the AFC sucks dick. The Pats are gonna walk to the Super Bowl. I mean come on, three of the playoff teams are a Carr-less Raiders, the Dolphins, and the Texans?
StratEagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:11 pm

StratEagle {l Wrote}:The Pats are gonna walk to the Super Bowl. I mean come on, three of the playoff teams are a Carr-less Raiders, the Dolphins, and the Texans?

It's this. Carr would've made a difference. But, he's done. Anyone who watched that Raider game with McGloin under center knows that BOB will win by double digits. The smart move for the Raiders would be to play Connor Cook... who at least looked like an NFL QB (as opposed to McGloin who is significantly smaller than both the Raiders' kickers).

KC is a very good team that does nothing great... but everything well. They actually remind me a lot of this year's Patriots. If KC faces NE, I think KC could win. However, to get there, they will have to play Pitt. Pitt is good enough to beat them... though, I don't think they matchup well with the Pats.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:22 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
StratEagle {l Wrote}:The Pats are gonna walk to the Super Bowl. I mean come on, three of the playoff teams are a Carr-less Raiders, the Dolphins, and the Texans?

It's this. Carr would've made a difference. But, he's done. Anyone who watched that Raider game with McGloin under center knows that BOB will win by double digits. The smart move for the Raiders would be to play Connor Cook... who at least looked like an NFL QB (as opposed to McGloin who is significantly smaller than both the Raiders' kickers).

KC is a very good team that does nothing great... but everything well. They actually remind me a lot of this year's Patriots. If KC faces NE, I think KC could win. However, to get there, they will have to play Pitt. Pitt is good enough to beat them... though, I don't think they matchup well with the Pats.

I'll ignore the defensive scoring stats for the Pats, because they have played a lot of bad offensive teams this season, and avoided some teams' starting QBs. The Steelers can beat the Pats if they play the perfect game on O, because they have the weapons to score with them. The same would have been true of the Raiders with Carr, but without him, they are toast.

KC doesn't have the weapons to score with NE, but what they do have is the front 7 (assuming Houston's health) to get to Brady rushing 4. That's the only way you beat the Pats without outscoring them - 7 guys in umbrella coverage and getting to Brady without blitzing.

At the end of the day, if KC or Pitt had home field, I would give them a legit chance, and in Foxboro, those are the only two teams with a remote chance.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:00 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

I'll ignore the defensive scoring stats for the Pats, because they have played a lot of bad offensive teams this season, and avoided some teams' starting QBs. The Steelers can beat the Pats if they play the perfect game on O, because they have the weapons to score with them. The same would have been true of the Raiders with Carr, but without him, they are toast.

KC doesn't have the weapons to score with NE, but what they do have is the front 7 (assuming Houston's health) to get to Brady rushing 4. That's the only way you beat the Pats without outscoring them - 7 guys in umbrella coverage and getting to Brady without blitzing.

At the end of the day, if KC or Pitt had home field, I would give them a legit chance, and in Foxboro, those are the only two teams with a remote chance.

Pretty much, and I would rather play the Raiders with Carr than the Steelers.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:28 pm

I'm looking forward to getting drunk on the tears of Pats Nation.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:46 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:And as for Man Jaw and her $150 million adams apple

Thank you for mentioning this. She is so overrated.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium