Patriots Weirdos

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Patriots Weirdos

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:42 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:If cheating disqualified Super Bowl Champions, there would be none.

Sure, but: Expected run of the mill NFL Cheating, including PED use, bounty systems etc. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Belicheating

Yes, the opposite of this.

Yeah, I guess that was kind of sloppily written. Should have said Expected run of the mill NFL Cheating, including PED use, bounty systems etc. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< The team that last employed Junior Seau and Rodney Harrison level of PED Use + Belicheating

Yeah, still no

But definitely yes.

PED, bounties, stickum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> not deflating balls and filming signals in wrong location as opposed to the proper place to steal signs.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:45 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:If cheating disqualified Super Bowl Champions, there would be none.

Sure, but: Expected run of the mill NFL Cheating, including PED use, bounty systems etc. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Belicheating

Yeah, I guess that was kind of sloppily written. Should have said Expected run of the mill NFL Cheating, including PED use, bounty systems etc. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< The team that last employed Junior Seau and Rodney Harrison level of PED Use + Belicheating

Yeah, still no

But definitely yes.

PED, bounties, stickum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> not deflating balls and filming signals in wrong location as opposed to the proper place to steal signs.

I guess if you combine all the cheating that other teams have ever done ever, you probably come close to Belicheating.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:51 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Yeah, still no

But definitely yes.

I guess if you combine all the cheating that other teams have ever done ever, you probably come close to Belicheating.

I guess. I have followed the team for years and all I know that they have done is stand in the wrong spot for stealing signals. You are much more locked in the NFL scene though, you probably get better incorrect rumors.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:56 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Yeah, still no

But definitely yes.

I guess. I have followed the team for years and all I know that they have done is stand in the wrong spot for stealing signals. You are much more locked in the NFL scene though, you probably get better incorrect rumors.

Yes, "incorrect".
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:06 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Yeah, still no

But definitely yes.

Yes, "incorrect".

I see the Colts executive fucked up the well contrived story of the former Jets executive yesterday. By the time Kensil is done fucking this scheme up, it will be the NFL losing draft picks
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:13 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Yeah, still no

But definitely yes.

Yes, "incorrect".

I see the Colts executive fucked up the well contrived story of the former Jets executive yesterday. By the time Kensil is done fucking this scheme up, it will be the NFL losing draft picks

You're close to better than repeating Florio and bar stool sports.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:18 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Yeah, still no

But definitely yes.

Yes, "incorrect".

And Adam Scheffer. Point?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:29 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Yeah, still no

But definitely yes.

Yes, "incorrect".

And Adam Scheffer. Point?

No, I don't think you're better than Adam Scheffer nor Adam Schefter. But you may be better than quoting some hack NESN writers editorial with selective quotes from Adam Schefter.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby StratEagle on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:40 pm

I don't see how any unbiased person can think Spygate was a big deal. You were allowed to tape signals, just not from the sideline. Biggest non-story ever.
StratEagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:52 pm

StratEagle {l Wrote}:I don't see how any unbiased person can think Spygate was a big deal. You were allowed to tape signals, just not from the sideline. Biggest non-story ever.

Strateagle please. You just interrupted a very long volley.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby StratEagle on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:56 pm

Fine, I'll let you both get back to your sarcastic but not sarcastic argument
StratEagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:04 pm

StratEagle {l Wrote}:Fine, I'll let you both get back to your sarcastic but not sarcastic argument

He actually doesn't care. I care a little, but not much. It's pretty much a traveshamockery.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:24 am

Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:40 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Image

Listen CanarycXnt, you're trying to convince yourself and I understand that, but it's probably not going to work.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:51 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Image

ENDLESS MIKE J!!!
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:25 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:also speaking of the offseason now, let me be the first to say i am going to be very disappointed when the jets way overpay for mccourty

TIMESTAMP BITCHES
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:59 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:also speaking of the offseason now, let me be the first to say i am going to be very disappointed when the jets way overpay for mccourty

TIMESTAMP BITCHES

Bump.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:45 am

Was it the jets or the eagles that McCourty was off to when BB bumped his offer?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:40 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Was it the jets or the eagles that McCourty was off to when BB bumped his offer?

I think there were rumors about the Jets, but I don't think they have enough money to overpay for McCourty AND their chief target... Revis. Ultimately, BB is a sucker for those Rutgers players. To that point, I bet he makes a play for Ray Rice. That said, McCourty would be at BC if it wasn't for Spaz. The twins had no offers and that's only because Spaz didn't listen to Karcich. Schiano threw one their way late... more to help maintain his relationship with the Bergen County Catholic Schools.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:17 pm

Ray Rice is not coming to NE and the Jets paying for Revis will be laugh out loud funny. He'll be heading to the Hall about the time the Jets are good again. That said, he's not signing with the Jets unless they do something super stupid.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:31 pm

So I guess everyone from every team just got traded.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:32 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Ray Rice is not coming to NE and the Jets paying for Revis will be laugh out loud funny. He'll be heading to the Hall about the time the Jets are good again. That said, he's not signing with the Jets unless they do something super stupid.

You can probably pilot the Titanic through that caveat you left there at the end. You're talking about the Jets, you realize.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:34 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:So I guess everyone from every team just got traded.

That's great news for Raider fans.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:37 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Ray Rice is not coming to NE and the Jets paying for Revis will be laugh out loud funny. He'll be heading to the Hall about the time the Jets are good again. That said, he's not signing with the Jets unless they do something super stupid.

You can probably pilot the Titanic through that caveat you left there at the end. You're talking about the Jets, you realize.

I know. And if he signs with the Jets for 18 a year, he's done more damage to the Jets than he would have done signing with the Pats for 16 a year.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:43 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:

Somewhere Larry Brown is smiling... Raiders sign non-starting-Super-Bowl-MVP Marcus Smith.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:43 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:

You made me laugh
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:48 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

TIMESTAMP BITCHES

Bump.

ive got no problem being wrong about that. i think mccourty's contract is fair but it was clear from reports he turned down more money elsewhere
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:50 pm

for the record, id much rather pay revis 3 yrs at 17 mil a year or whatever the number is as opposed to two/three mid tier players for longer contracts and more money.

to your point tw, i dont think theyre close, so id prefer to keep guaranteed money short

only way they get close is if they bring back the sanchez / braylon tandem.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:56 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:for the record, id much rather pay revis 3 yrs at 17 mil a year or whatever the number is as opposed to two/three mid tier players for longer contracts and more money.

to your point tw, i dont think theyre close, so id prefer to keep guaranteed money short

You fill out finished rosters with elite corners. You don't start teams with them.

I think the Pats are willing to go 4 years, 14.5 a year with about 30 million in front-loaded guaranteed money. Anything more than that for a team that is not on the cusp of the Super Bowl is stupid.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:58 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:for the record, id much rather pay revis 3 yrs at 17 mil a year or whatever the number is as opposed to two/three mid tier players for longer contracts and more money.

You fill out finished rosters with elite corners. You don't start teams with them.

I think the Pats are willing to go 4 years, 14.5 a year with about 30 million in front-loaded guaranteed money. Anything more than that for a team that is not on the cusp of the Super Bowl is stupid.

you have to reach the minimum spending threshold. you dont do it by giving 10 mil a year on lengthy contracts to mediocre players. thats how you end up like the oakland raiders.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium