Patriots Weirdos

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Patriots Weirdos

Postby gallopingghost on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Bryn Mawr Eagle {l Wrote}:So I guess Chip Kelly really wants to run the ball next year.

No way he wants to run. He thinks Bradford is the next Ricky Santos. Good luck with that.
gallopingghost
Cushing Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:51 pm

More innocent victims about to get slapped with misdemeanor charges without sufficient PROOF.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/penn-state-f ... 39426.html
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:58 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:More innocent victims about to get slapped with misdemeanor charges without sufficient PROOF.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/penn-state-f ... 39426.html

now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Wed May 06, 2015 3:43 pm

Well it looks like no one else is going to say anything, so I will:

Hansen's mom.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed May 06, 2015 3:47 pm

what are the chances that one of the punishments is to make all 32 teams go back in time and redo the draft without the patriots involvement? i think that if you're going to make the punishment fit the crime then you need to instill the punishment quickly and drastically.

this whole thing is gayer than deflated balls in a philly hot tub
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed May 06, 2015 4:01 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Did they hand down the 25K fine and dock the Pats a 4th rounder yet? I will say one thing, no matter how stupid the Pats are for doing this, the NFL investigation was bound to overshadow it. Maybe that was the plan from the beginning, cheat, and even if you get caught, the clowns at the league office will fuck it up.

PS, they put Troy friggin Vincent in charge of this. No wonder he's fumbling.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 06, 2015 4:28 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Did they hand down the 25K fine and dock the Pats a 4th rounder yet? I will say one thing, no matter how stupid the Pats are for doing this, the NFL investigation was bound to overshadow it. Maybe that was the plan from the beginning, cheat, and even if you get caught, the clowns at the league office will fuck it up.

I'm not sure whether I am being mocked or congratulated here. I think it is more probable than not maybe that I am being mocked, let me write 243 pages.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed May 06, 2015 4:29 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I'm not sure whether I am being mocked or congratulated here. I think it is more probable than not maybe that I am being mocked, let me write 243 pages.

it is more likely than not that you will not write 243 pages
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 06, 2015 4:36 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

more probable.

So basically Brady is a bitch prima donna that likes his balls a certain way and more probably than not knew some minions probably fucked with the balls because they were pissed about it. Oh, and no one else knew.

One game suspension for Brady, the other two banned from working in NFL.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed May 06, 2015 4:50 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Congratulated. It was pretty spot on and I expect the penalty will be, too, once it is handed down.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 06, 2015 4:52 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Congratulated. It was pretty spot on and I expect the penalty will be, too, once it is handed down.

I actually think now that there will be a one game suspension for the QB as well. The team will get punished only because ignorance is not an excuse precedent in Bountygate
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Wed May 06, 2015 5:22 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:Well it looks like no one else is going to say anything, so I will:

Hansen's mom.

She's dead your fucking prick.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Wed May 06, 2015 5:27 pm

A franchise QB is useless without a good O line.*

*Maybe not as much now with all these QB protection rules in place but it's still pretty important.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed May 06, 2015 7:30 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

more probable.

So basically Brady is a bitch prima donna that likes his balls a certain way and more probably than not knew some minions probably fucked with the balls because they were pissed about it. Oh, and no one else knew.

One game suspension for Brady, the other two banned from working in NFL.

you really think they're suspending brady for opening night? no shot in my opinion

it'll be hilarious when they fine him 250k after he probably spent 750k last weekend
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu May 07, 2015 9:23 am

He's definitely getting fined. I think he will be suspended a game. The organization might not get anything, but Goodell generally likes to blame teams for lack of oversight.

The whole thing is kind of a farce. Reminds me of Congress. Take something meaningless, blow it into a federal case, then release a 250 page report saying we're guessing some stuff happened. Brilliant. But if you beat your wife and kids, suit up.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Thu May 07, 2015 6:41 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:He's definitely getting fined. I think he will be suspended a game. The organization might not get anything, but Goodell generally likes to blame teams for lack of oversight.

The whole thing is kind of a farce. Reminds me of Congress. Take something meaningless, blow it into a federal case, then release a 250 page report saying we're guessing some stuff happened. Brilliant. But if you beat your wife and kids, suit up.

I enjoy folks (like Brady's agent) perpetuating the Ped State analogy with comments on the report.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri May 08, 2015 12:01 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:He's definitely getting fined. I think he will be suspended a game. The organization might not get anything, but Goodell generally likes to blame teams for lack of oversight.

I enjoy folks (like Brady's agent) perpetuating the Ped State analogy with comments on the report.

I said months ago that Brady should have just said he pressured the ball guys to make sure the PSI was on the low end. Marino and everyone else would have said yeah we did it too. Kurt Warner would have cried. Brady would have been slapped on the wrist. But now, even though they can't really prove shit, the optics of this whole thing (and the fact that we know Brady really did it) require them to punish him. What a farce.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri May 08, 2015 12:46 pm

ESPN is saying 4 games. Seems excessive to me, but the cover up/lies are always worse than the initial crime.

Also, Bob Kraft needs to STFU. He is not helping his cause.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri May 08, 2015 2:36 pm

I wouldn't have called 4 games excessive if they had proved it. Given that Ted Wells spent millions of TV dollars coming up with a good guess that Brady probably knew, sort of, 4 is excessive.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Fri May 08, 2015 9:37 pm

This whole thing is retarded.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat May 09, 2015 9:10 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

I said months ago that Brady should have just said he pressured the ball guys to make sure the PSI was on the low end. Marino and everyone else would have said yeah we did it too. Kurt Warner would have cried. Brady would have been slapped on the wrist. But now, even though they can't really prove shit, the optics of this whole thing (and the fact that we know Brady really did it) require them to punish him. What a farce.

Feel like there wouldn't have even been an investigation had he done this. Probably wouldn't have even gotten fined.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Sat May 09, 2015 10:57 am

The NFL announced the hiring Wells on the 23rd and the Brady/Belichick news conferences were the 22nd, so I imagine the ball was already rolling at that point. Maybe it would've turned out differently too if Chris Mortensen wasn't such a dumbass.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby HJS on Sat May 09, 2015 3:09 pm

HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Sun May 10, 2015 12:50 am

The NFL. Before the second most marquee game of the year. Given the issue, I don't care or think it created a competitive advantage.

But I like the NFL throwing out integrity while it hampered the integrity of the game with a sting operation because Grigson's butt buddy didn't know the rules about eligible receivers and had to take a 15 yard penalty to make sure his mongoloid OLB didn't cover a RB that the refs told them not to. Seriously, this is retarded.

And no children were harmed in the making of Deflategate. Big difference between denial and indifference.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun May 10, 2015 8:43 am

Tough to destroy terrible analogies as terribly as the raiders fan.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Sun May 10, 2015 9:20 pm

That said, I would love to hear what 1970s Al Davis would have to say about Goodell. That would be high comedy.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon May 11, 2015 9:56 am

My favorite part is the Jedi-mind trick Wells used on Anderson.

Anderson: "pretty sure I used the crooked gauge that proves the 11 other balls weren't tampered with."

Wells: "This is not the gauge you are looking for."

Anderson: "Well I suppose it is possible that I used the other gauge, but I am pretty sure I did not."

Wells: "You used the other gauge, check. Brady probably cheated then."

This comes from an article from Florio, who wants Brady suspended indefinitely for not cooperating. Man the NFL fucked this up. Pretty shocking that Wells couldn't make better shit up than this.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Mon May 11, 2015 10:19 am

I have no idea what's in this report and probably won't read it, but the Pats fan contributions to this thread feels like a repeat of when all the boston area physics nerds made up a bunch of pseudo-science to "prove" the balls deflated due to weather or some shit.

Everyone knows Brady cheated, everyone knows JoePa covered it up. Deal with it.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon May 11, 2015 10:26 am

I just look at the bright side, at least my team cheats instead of hiring a racist coach. One method wins.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Mon May 11, 2015 10:28 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I just look at the bright side, at least my team cheats instead of hiring a racist coach. One method wins.

it is yet to be determined whether the second method wins.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium