Matty Ice 2007 vs VT

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Matty Ice 2007 vs VT

Postby WarEagle on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Salzano14 {l Wrote}:
WarEagle {l Wrote}:Someone with some .gif making skills should take a look at 2:40 in the Clemson video...I'm just saying, is all.

It's not great, but how's this?

Awesome.
WarEagle
Carney Hall

Postby PhillyandBCEagles on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Puerto Rico Eagle {l Wrote}:This was probably my best football experience at BC...I was a freshman...All I remember was being at Chevy and the second the clock hit :00 just sprinting to the middle of Upper Campus...Seems like 700 other people had the same idea causing a spontaneous celebration...I also remember that we lifted up the red shirt freshmen who didn't travel with the team...Including Thompson who was going nuts...Then everyone moves to the Mods...And I staed up to go greet the team at 5 AM...it was absolutely sick...

We were at my buddy's apartment on Comm Ave....about 10-12 of us, ended up in a mass dogpile on the floor after that play then again a few minutes later after the clock ticked out....people jumping on each other, giving chest bumps with running starts from across the room, beer flying everywhere...probably the closest thing to a homohumpathon I ever want to be a part of.

That was also the night I drunkenly posted my cell phone number on the Nexus with a request for someone to call me if they heard anything about when the team would be getting back in
PhillyandBCEagles
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle1331 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:36 am

Salzano14 {l Wrote}:
eaglechevy {l Wrote}:
BigPete {l Wrote}:Jags celebration remains one of my favorite moments as a BC fan. What a great moment (after a to-that-point awful, painful game).

Agreed. I will never forget my drunkenly exuberant celebration when AC came down with that ball.
:chewbanka

Probably the one thing I remember after that game ended/after the TD was people just sprinting out of the dorms not really knowing what to do with themselves.

Epic.

Agreed. The Mob in the mods with the cops and res life just standing there let people party. I had a bottle of champagne in my hand standing right next to a cop and they just said have fun...
Herzlich for Coach '09-'10
eagle1331
Carney Hall

Postby DrPeterV on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:58 am

Still weird to see the #2 beside BC's name. AWESOME.
DrPeterV
Carney Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Matt Ryan's puke smells...

...like...

VICTORY.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium