Monday Links

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Monday Links

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:18 pm

"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Re: Monday Links

Postby claver2010 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Well done TW.

Some interesting things. For NU & Kent we lost all six of our linebackers from our 2 deep last year: Herzy, McLaughlin, Toal, Thompson, Francois, and Akins. For us to only allow 5 first downs (I know it's NU and that phrase has been used a lot this week) is very impressive.

Nice that Spaz is pushing the OLine, for us to do anything we'll need them to be dominant.

From what I saw on Saturday, Shinskie has a little of Crane in him that he stares down receivers but he had the arm to fit it into tight spaces against NU. Hopefully, as he becomes more accustomed to the offense, that'll change.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:31 pm

Tuggle seemed to make better decisions for the most part. I agree that Shinskie looked a bit like the Craniac at times. He had a few completions over the middle that would have been definite pick 6s against any ACC team.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:32 pm

Adamant support for Justin Tuggle will be a frequent feature of my regular posts, just to keep TRE happy.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:55 pm

twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Adamant support for Justin Tuggle will be a frequent feature of my regular posts, just to keep TRE happy.

seriously - i am going to warn the boston and newton authorities to keep a lookout on area middle schools. we don't need one of our starting quarterbacks pregnant

I may be the only person to take 3 hours to read your "How this board was born" tome. Jerk.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Return to Alumni Stadium