EO Person of the Day

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

EO Person of the Day

Postby angrychicken on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Goes to AdamBC's ladyfriend. She clearly is the smarter and more talented one in this relationship. :kudos to you, lady friend.

AdamBC {l Wrote}:I must admit - I couldn't have done it without my lady friend. Since my handwriting is illegible, you're seeing her handywork there.

Also, I'm not a superstitious man, but sitting in the upper endzone, after the half we switched seats coming back from Conte. The team started sucking, playing bad D and allowed FSU to tie up the game. I start bitching, saying that whatever changed during the half needed to be fixed. She looked at me and said "we need to switch seats, NOW" - we switched and the next series we started looking alot better and eventually got those huge runs from Montel leading to the winning TD.

I would like to apologize for nearly losing us the game, all props go to the lady friend for seeing what the real issue was and making sure we switched seats so we could win the game.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium