Today was a special day

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Today was a special day

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Yeah, there's plenty to complain about with the coaching, but that's for later.

Today was one of those days that reminds us what makes BC unique and how blessed we are to be a part of it. If you thought the Gameday piece on Herzlich was moving, you should have seen him celebrating in the end zone alone after the alma mater with all of his classmates cheering him on. It was incredibly inspirational.

To everyone who braved the elements to be part of this special day: I respect you.

To claver2010 and any other seniors who read this board - No matter what Spaz and Tranq inevitably do to end your dream of a conference championship, today has given you an awesome memory for your last season as students. I envy you.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Re: Today was a special day

Postby Endless Mike on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:17 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:Yeah, there's plenty to complain about with the coaching, but that's for later.

Today was one of those days that reminds us what makes BC unique and how blessed we are to be a part of it. If you thought the Gameday piece on Herzlich was moving, you should have seen him celebrating in the end zone alone after the alma mater with all of his classmates cheering him on. It was incredibly inspirational.

To everyone who braved the elements to be part of this special day: I respect you.

To claver2010 and any other seniors who read this board - No matter what Spaz and Tranq inevitably do to end your dream of a conference championship, today has given you an awesome memory for your last season as students. I envy you.

5 stars and agreed on all counts. Today was just a great day for BC. I love my alma mater.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby SJeagle09 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:18 pm

"Best school in the universe" to quote the famous alum
:pontif
SJeagle09
Cushing Hall

Postby Otter on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:19 pm

The Gameday crowd was great. Did the school very proud.
Otter
n00b

Postby claver2010 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:45 pm

I usually avoid the boards right after a home game, but this was a special day. Now off to another BC tradition Busch drafts @ Mary Anns.

Adam, props for the studs sign, as soon as I saw the it I drew everyone's attention to it and thus had to explain what it means....

:woot

Edit: i have pictures from throughout the weekend i'll post tomororw.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Return to Alumni Stadium