Weather?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Weather?

Postby CTEagle on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:56 am

I'm bad at judging these things. Does crappy weather - and the forecast blows - favor us or them? I'd like to think it would slow them down a little.
CTEagle
n00b

Re: Weather?

Postby RegalBCeagle on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:00 am

It hasn't helped the last two times FSU visited.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Re: Weather?

Postby HJS on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:14 pm

The rain pisses me off at so many levels.
One... this is the 3 time that FSU visited during a monsoon. Anyone who tailgates knows that the precious few good games on our home schedules are met with extra special tailgates. So, this is the 3rd year where the tailgate has been ruined by mother nature (instead of the Troopahs).
Two... people who talk about the weather favoring us are stupid. Alumni porous. Probably one of the most water friendly fields in the country. The rain will have zero effect on FSU's speed. Maybe... if we played on grass it would... but we don't.
Third... Shinskie needs things to be as similar to practice as possible. A wet ball will be a nightmare for him.
Fourth... the last 2 FSU trips to Boston and the Clemson game this year should tell everyone that BC is more effected by inclement weather.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium