WVU - a class act

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

WVU - a class act

Postby talon on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Wearing all "gold" uniforms in support of BC's gold rush. Class acts.
talon
Cushing Hall

Re: WVU - a class act

Postby Onyx Blackman on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 pm

It's just a coincidence. Bill Stewart is having the team wear them in honor of Werther's original.

Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:45 pm

Bill Stewart was one of two fake accounts i had on eaglezandsider. Over/under on the number of times he says "pleased as punch" and "aw shucks" is set at 17.

Major Harris was good at football. :irr
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby talon on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:53 pm

One of their pigs female students was wearing a shirt that says "gold rush"
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Due to such popular demand, the Gold Rush T-Shirts are completely sold out! We apologize for the inconvenience and thank all who helped support the cause!

The Student Government Association is again joining with Athletics and the WVU United Way Campaign to fill the stadium with gold on October 1st for the game against Colorado University.

SGA members will be selling limited edition Gold Rush t-shirts. Please pick-up your shirt today. The shirts are $10.00 and all proceeds go directly to the WVU United Way Campaign.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby bignick33 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Noel Devine runs fast. Their stadium is ugly.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:18 pm

WVU studying tomorrow? haha, they canceled classes because of a football game? what a stellar institution.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby barstoolbcfan on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:48 pm

ool.
Last edited by barstoolbcfan on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
HOW COOL IS THIS!?!!!
barstoolbcfan
n00b

Postby hansen on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:36 am

campion {l Wrote}:Image

3-2... not really interested in 1 but i bet she'll do anything (and, i mean anything) for the attention
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby UnionvilleUConnFan on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:59 am

I'm wearing gold lamme briefs in support. Much like the meat-soaked undergarments in Cheaper by the Dozen, the ladies appear to have some sixth-sense that I am wearing them. I've aleady been grabbed by the maid, a clerk at Dunkin' Donuts and two MILFs as I dropped the kids at school. :koolaid :pickle
UnionvilleUConnFan
Carney Hall

Postby bignick33 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:23 am

campion {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:Noel Devine runs fast. Their stadium is ugly.

Their stadium looks like a bigger Alumni Stadium. Its not ugly; its kinda nice. Good sight lines, loud-- apart from the scary fans I think its a good place to watch a game. Its a shame that WVU (deservedly) has the rep that it has-- Morgantown is a nice town, and the scenery around their is really beautiful. When I went there in the late 70s and early 80s (Old Mountaineer Field) it wasn't nearly as hostile as it became in the 90s when I went back.

I don't like all the unpainted concrete. It makes the place look drab.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby barstoolbcfan on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:43 am

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}: It makes the place look drab.

that's a very clinton kelly thing of you to say. NTTAWWT.
HOW COOL IS THIS!?!!!
barstoolbcfan
n00b

Postby HJS on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:05 pm

Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:Bill Stewart was one of two fake accounts i had on eaglezandsider. Over/under on the number of times he says "pleased as punch" and "aw shucks" is set at 17.

I was never into the whole fake accounts thing. But, on one of the sites (can't remember if it was Scout or Rivals), I registered SagoMine. I think I made one post during a WVU infestation saying something like "Yum". It had the desired effect of inspiring enough outrage to make another visit unlikely.

The one regret I have about EO is that other fans have yet to find us and be outraged by out content.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby bignick33 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:12 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
Reverend Mike {l Wrote}:Bill Stewart was one of two fake accounts i had on eaglezandsider. Over/under on the number of times he says "pleased as punch" and "aw shucks" is set at 17.

I was never into the whole fake accounts thing. But, on one of the sites (can't remember if it was Scout or Rivals), I registered SagoMine. I think I made one post during a WVU infestation saying something like "Yum". It had the desired effect of inspiring enough outrage to make another visit unlikely.

The one regret I have about EO is that other fans have yet to find us and be outraged by out content.

Someone should span their rivals and scout boards...
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:38 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:

well, the Wake "fans" found us and were appalled.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby tallsy on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:46 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

well, the Wake "fans" found us and were appalled.

In fairness, we gave Wake fans good reason to be appalled.
tallsy
McGuinn Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Yeah... but Wake just talked about how bad we were behind our back. That's not the same as being SO outraged that you need to directly confront the offending party. Unfortunately, I think it will take a Pata-like event occurring at an NBE school before we can transcend the "network" that Scout and Rivals benefit from.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:14 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Yeah... but Wake just talked about how bad we were behind our back. That's not the same as being SO outraged that you need to directly confront the offending party. Unfortunately, I think it will take a Pata-like event occurring at an NBE school before we can transcend the "network" that Scout and Rivals benefit from.

i'm disapointed FSU fans didnt come here... adam and I posted over there the link. apparently, losing to USF has demoralized their fans. then again i'd feel that way too if BC lost to a NBE school.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby bignick33 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:31 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:Yeah... but Wake just talked about how bad we were behind our back. That's not the same as being SO outraged that you need to directly confront the offending party. Unfortunately, I think it will take a Pata-like event occurring at an NBE school before we can transcend the "network" that Scout and Rivals benefit from.

i'm disapointed FSU fans didnt come here... adam and I posted over there the link. apparently, losing to USF has demoralized their fans. then again i'd feel that way too if BC lost to a NBE school.

I posted it on Warchant...
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby apbc12 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:00 pm

The game was closer than it should've been. Probably because their defensive line was injured and sitting in the stands.

apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:00 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:The one regret I have about EO is that other fans have yet to find us and be outraged by out content.

Give it time. Give it time...

The nexus knows its own.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium