Debating....

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Debating....

Postby PhillyandBCEagles on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:54 pm

A friend of mine from high school who I'm certain has never heard of Tobias in her life, has this as her facebook status:

"XXXX is soooo jealous that Tim O'Brien is going to be in Charleston tomorrow..."

Obviously this is ripe for Ginger/Daniel Island references, but is it worth it when I'm not sure anyone who read it other than me would get them??

Although she did live in Charleston for a while so may be friends with some Wuffies....
PhillyandBCEagles
Merkert Hall

Re: Debating....

Postby bignick33 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:01 pm

PhillyandBCEagles {l Wrote}:A friend of mine from high school who I'm certain has never heard of Tobias in her life, has this as her facebook status:

"XXXX is soooo jealous that Tim O'Brien is going to be in Charleston tomorrow..."

Obviously this is ripe for Ginger/Daniel Island references, but is it worth it when I'm not sure anyone who read it other than me would get them??

Although she did live in Charleston for a while so may be friends with some Wuffies....

Why don't you get a last-minute flight to Boston instead...
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium