Baby Jesus wakes up angry, gives the Hajis another smiting

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Baby Jesus wakes up angry, gives the Hajis another smiting

Postby angryty on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:05 pm

Glad to see Old Baby J is so angry at the various trouble making Mohamadeans (the Imperial British term for practicioners of that gutter religion) that he sent another blessed earthquake/tsunami to let them know what time it is. I haven't been this giddy--aside from the last tsunami--since Evander Holyfield told temporary Mohamadean Mike Tyson "My God is greater than yours" before pummelling him.
angryty
McGuinn Hall

Re: Baby Jesus wakes up angry, gives the Hajis another smiting

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:15 pm

wow. no extra check in the collection plate from Ty for those tsunami victims.

:banana
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby angryty on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:21 pm

Here's the thing, I am not a religious guy, but I think people who follow the teachings of a child-molesting jihadist who claimed to be speaking for God deserve every terrible thing that happens to them. I also note that most natural disasters the Baby J cooks up for the Mohamadeans are 100 times worse than the natural disasters he visits on his own followers. Good on the Baby J, he knows that you always take care of your own. Unfortunately, our POTUS, who thinks he is the second coming of the Baby J, hasn't figured that out--probably because he is a Mohamadean.
angryty
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:48 pm

angryty {l Wrote}:Here's the thing, I am not a religious guy, but I think people who follow the teachings of a child-molesting jihadist who claimed to be speaking for God deserve every terrible thing that happens to them. I also note that most natural disasters the Baby J cooks up for the Mohamadeans are 100 times worse than the natural disasters he visits on his own followers. Good on the Baby J, he knows that you always take care of your own. Unfortunately, our POTUS, who thinks he is the second coming of the Baby J, hasn't figured that out--probably because he is a Mohamadean.

Faxcial.

The best was passing a bill and not giving poeple a chance to read it.

They will all burn in hell.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby angryty on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Just watching some delightful coverage of the carnage. Apparently a few thousand Mohamadeans were swept out to sea (and hopefully devoured alive by sharks). Now if the Baby J could unleash another 7.0 quake in Iran that would be good for 30,000+ deaths, it would be a great ending to the year. Of course, he might be saving it for right around his birthday like back in 2004.
angryty
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:03 pm

angryty {l Wrote}:Just watching some delightful coverage of the carnage. Apparently a few thousand Mohamadeans were swept out to sea (and hopefully devoured alive by sharks). Now if the Baby J could unleash another 7.0 quake in Iran that would be good for 30,000+ deaths, it would be a great ending to the year. Of course, he might be saving it for right around his birthday like back in 2004.

.............and the epicenter is where they store the nuclear rods or fuel and the whole shithole of heathen scumbags and country gets contaminated and then I can put a penny in the UNICEF orange box at Halloween so the money goes to Israel and people think its headed for Iran.

Glow Baby Glow.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby gallopingghost on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:15 pm

You must be referring to the big Mo's child bride Aisha, who was five years old when Mo maried her and nine years old when the marriage was consumated. No wonder the Dems love islam.
gallopingghost
Cushing Hall

Postby angryty on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:39 am

And Hollywood loves it too--which admittedly is pretty much the same entity. The only difference between Roman Polanski and the so-called "Prophet" is that Roman likes them a little bit older. Burn Hollywood Burn!
angryty
McGuinn Hall

Postby BigPete on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:09 am

BigPete
McGuinn Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium