travel argument

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

travel argument

Postby talon on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Anyone ever take a look at the makeups of some of the Division 1AA conferences? How come nobody ever gets on their case for travel?

Great West:
Members: Chicago State, Houston Baptist, NJIT, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas-Pan American, Utah Valley.
Affiliate members: Cal-Poly, Delaware State, Howard, NYIT, Northern Colorado, Seattle U, South Carolina State, Southern Utah, UC-Davis

Pioneer Football League:
Members: Butler, Campbell, Davidson, Dayton, Drake, Jacksonville, Marist, Morehead, San Diego, Valparaiso
talon
Cushing Hall

Re: travel argument

Postby 1981Eagle on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:13 pm

campion {l Wrote}:I never heard of half the schools in the Pioneer League until I saw them play. The eastern Catholic schools--- HC, Georgetown, Fordham, and Villanova should make a league with the PA/OH Catholic colleges Lasalle, Duquesne, Dayton and Marist and maybe even Iona.

I would travel anywhere to see BC play just even one of these baby rapists.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby DrJackRyan on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:16 pm

campion {l Wrote}:I never heard of half the schools in the Pioneer League until I saw them play. The eastern Catholic schools--- HC, Georgetown, Fordham, and Villanova should make a league with the PA/OH Catholic colleges Lasalle, Duquesne, Dayton and Marist and maybe even Iona.

Marist isn't Catholic anymore, sadly.
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Postby bignick33 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:21 pm

campion {l Wrote}:
DrJackRyan {l Wrote}:

Marist isn't Catholic anymore, sadly.

neither is Duquesne

Duquesne sounds like Duchesne
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium