Butch-er Davis ...I mean WTF were you thinking?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Butch-er Davis ...I mean WTF were you thinking?

Postby HJS on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:15 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Speaking of Brennan Williams, where did his POS father send the untalented younger son?

Ugh... Camren Williams is only a Junior at Catholic Memorial. Since I spend most of my time nowadays posting as bceaglenyc on EA, I can't wait to read a year's worth of awesome posts calling Brent Williams a "real good guy, who loves BC". I wonder what angle Spaz will use in recruiting? "Hey... come to BC and we'll teach you how to spell your first name correctly."

Camren is being touted as one of the top players in Mass. However, the ATH/WR missed the first 5 games with a knew injury (where the team went 4-1) and then returned to lead the team to a 1-4 season. Best I can tell, he had one TD.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:29 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:On a side note, I noticed Josh Adams got some "Lady Boy Polo Hat" Memorial garbage time last night.

I think he has been the starter for them all year and been seeing a ton of time. He is in the same WR package as Jones. Adams was definitely in those last two offensive series. I guess, my point is that he is a legit player for UNC.

My bad, I only watched two UNC games previously, and didn't notice him see the field. That said, if he is starting, UNC is hurting at WR.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:33 pm

Just looked up their stats - he was their 7th leading receiver with 19 catches. I guess Yates just threw to Jones and the TEs all of the time.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCMcG on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:59 pm

Some well-designed pie charts might have been an effective tool in explaining to young Josh that he would be responsible for only a small share of their receptions.
BCMcG
McGuinn Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:21 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:Speaking of Brennan Williams, where did his POS father send the untalented younger son?

Ugh... Camren Williams is only a Junior at Catholic Memorial. Since I spend most of my time nowadays posting as bceaglenyc on EA, I can't wait to read a year's worth of awesome posts calling Brent Williams a "real good guy, who loves BC". I wonder what angle Spaz will use in recruiting? "Hey... come to BC and we'll teach you how to spell your first name correctly."

Camren is being touted as one of the top players in Mass. However, the ATH/WR missed the first 5 games with a knew injury (where the team went 4-1) and then returned to lead the team to a 1-4 season. Best I can tell, he had one TD.

Nice to see Brennan Williams putting his education to good use.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/08/former- ... s-with-wwe
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:26 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

You leave WWE alone!

Hell in a Cell is coming to Boston in October should any of you like to attend
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:28 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

You leave WWE alone!

I can see it now... eppy bitching about how John Cena made him spill his coffee with an errant chair throw.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:23 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

You leave WWE alone!

I can see it now... eppy bitching about how John Cena made him spill his coffee with an errant chair throw.

I almost got hit with Alberto Del Rio's minion falling from a ladder at a PPV in Baltimore 5 years ago.

Fortunately the 2 tables stacked on top of each other broke his fall. I thought he might be dead
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:05 pm

now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:14 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

You leave WWE alone!

I almost got hit with Alberto Del Rio's minion falling from a ladder at a PPV in Baltimore 5 years ago.

Fortunately the 2 tables stacked on top of each other broke his fall. I thought he might be dead

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:23 pm

https://youtu.be/hvE2fx-EpeE

I suck at embedding links.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:16 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

among other things
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:47 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

among other things

I'm just happy you all are watching WWE with me
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium