Hype On Campus

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Hype On Campus

Postby claver2010 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:17 am

Several have asked if there is hype around campus for Gameday coming to BC and questioned it with nothing in the Heights on Monday & Quidditch this weekend.

With the Heights, there is a huge Beat Cancer picture as the opening pullout, there are two articles in the main section, a letter to the editor, a editorial, and it's the main article in teh Sports section.

There is also a huge banner on teh Comm Ave garage (more than two stories) about it. Everywhere around campus there are signs to wear gold on Saturday.

Seems like the campus is getting ready as it is the main thing I hear about when walking around. Hopefully the turnout will match the hype.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Re: Hype On Campus

Postby DrPeterV on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:21 am

Great news! I hope the students represent us as well as they did last time. I remember Herbie saying that the BC crowd was one of the best he had ever seen at gameday. He may have been talking about the quality of the co-eds though.
DrPeterV
Carney Hall

Postby BCDF22 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:29 am

Im just hoping the damn weather isnt as bad as they are predicting. Will really screw with GameDay, the Gold Out and tailgating, not to mention sitting in the rain for 3 hours during the game.
BCDF22
Carney Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:30 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Several have asked if there is hype around campus for Gameday coming to BC and questioned it with nothing in the Heights on Monday & Quidditch this weekend.

With the Heights, there is a huge Beat Cancer picture as the opening pullout, there are two articles in the main section, a letter to the editor, a editorial, and it's the main article in teh Sports section.

There is also a huge banner on teh Comm Ave garage (more than two stories) about it. Everywhere around campus there are signs to wear gold on Saturday.

Seems like the campus is getting ready as it is the main thing I hear about when walking around. Hopefully the turnout will match the hype.

Have you warned the guys in Claver 102 about those stains I shot on the ceiling? The girls back then didn't swallow.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby BCdee on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:33 am

Disgusting.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby claver2010 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:35 am

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:Have you warned the guys in Claver 102 about those stains I shot on the ceiling? The girls back then didn't swallow.

Lived there four years ago my friend.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:40 am

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:Several have asked if there is hype around campus for Gameday coming to BC and questioned it with nothing in the Heights on Monday & Quidditch this weekend.

Have you warned the guys in Claver 102 about those stains I shot on the ceiling? The girls back then didn't swallow.

Some things have changed for the better my friend.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby joemack13 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:24 am

Yea but back then the guys didn't swallow either
joemack13
Campion Hall

Postby joemack13 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:46 am

...i thought i was in the nest

:suicide
joemack13